What's new

Indian Army shot Pakistani officers, after calling flag meeting

I'm in my early twenties and don't talk shit like you miss drag.. So calm down with the usual bitching .. Ppl like you are first to bark and than soil their panties woh shit hits the fan.

Ro bc ro.

Sitting in mods lap - Tu kahin aur mil.

:lol::lol::lol: Keep crying with false reports... probably your cry makes more smell than India not having enough toilets :rofl: lol..

Not crying.
just tried my attempt at the usual troll lines.

Didnt work i guess.
oh well.

You probably seem like a dropout, wont really bother with you anymore. lol

Rangers have been brutally assaulted by the BSF. They targetted our patrol party, that was not cowered we destroyed their bunkers, that is cowardness. Haha Idiots.

That your rangers should have realized before killing BSF patrol party.

Don't tell me they were sleeping or in the bathrooms when Rangers attacked them like the past accusations?

And the so called retaliation ? Ask for a flag meeting and fire at the approaching officials .. Pathetic.

If the posts of your rangers is close to a village, then mortar shells will not ask where to fall. You are on a defence forum and such a low graded posts you are making.
glad you have pointed out your BSF doesn't even know which direction they are firing
lets hope for there sake they don't blow themselves up

Don't tell me they were sleeping or in the bathrooms when Rangers attacked them like the past accusations?

And the so called retaliation ? Ask for a flag meeting and fire at the approaching officials .. Pathetic.

so you will hit any patrol party coming on daily routine when there is no war situation? When you can break the Law, it does not take seconds for others to do that , mind it.

glad you have pointed out your BSF doesn't even know which direction they are firing
what I have pointed out is that your rangers are hiding behind civilians! Don't quote me if you want to troll.

Just because we have issues with Taliban why would we forget about indians

Didn't bad militants kill 70 or so indians in Assam recently does that mean india wont worry about Pakistan
That is not a terrorism of bodos ,It was about a tribe asking for separate land & to get rid of terror activist Muslims,Get your facts right...Anyway we will retaliate but its your concern if you want to get fkd up by friendly talibans or a Kashmir addicted Hindu nation..:cool:

I do hope they continue with the tradition of killing each other.

Mods @Oscar can you please make a mega thread named: CEASEFIRE VIOLATIONS DISCUSSION and UPDATES.... :close_tema::close_tema:

Not addressing the question, you are.

What were your soldiers doing near the zero line, when they had just recently killed Indian soldier..don't tell us your junior most NCO were there for a flag meeting with our area commander.
yes they were there for a flag meeting.

I would say it otherwise, actually the world was forgetting about Kashmir issue and in last 5 or so years after Kargiil it wasn't much in the news. Showing more bravado doesn't mean competence.

Actually dude ,we dont have any problem with Worlds attention.Noone in this world will dare to question us about our sovreignity.

@DESERT FIGHTER you are engaging a genius here
i would tell you to back off

upload_2015-1-1_19-6-56.png

Back
Top Bottom