What's new

Indian Army shot Pakistani officers, after calling flag meeting

The problem is that the BSF fired on soldiers patrolling close to the border when the Flag Meeting had been proposed and accepted by both sides, which is a signal for both sides to halt firing until after the meet.

No BSF spokesperson says that.

Unfortunately I don't know either of the two languages so I can't really say what was what; would have to learn some basic words in Koshur from the cousins someday but then they're more attuned to their Kashmiri cultural and linguistic roots whereas I've always identified myself with Punjabi culture and linguistics ! :smokin:
U have been won over to the dark side:p:

Doesn't appear to be, and the Pakistani version of events (minus the Flag Meeting aspect and who shot who first) lines up with the first BSF spokesperson quoted, and also with the second (except for the casualty count).
What I suspect is that the 1st account does not include the 2 Rangers that apparently were injured and then later succumbed. Or there is a mix up in the casualty count.

What I suspect is that the 1st account does not include the 2 Rangers that apparently were injured and then later succumbed. Or there is a mix up in the casualty count.
Mix-up in casualty count.

If the 2 were different incidents the Indian media would have indicated that 6 Pakistani Rangers were killed, not 4. Both BSF accounts refer to the same incident, with discrepancies in the casualty count.

Gutless and shameless as ever from the Indians

I wouldn't be surprised they did this to take some heat off the TTP

Mix-up in casualty count.

If the 2 were different incidents the Indian media would have indicated that 6 Pakistani Rangers were killed, not 4. Both BSF accounts refer to the same incident, with discrepancies in the casualty count.

By the media that is. Why 6 ? Anyway, will need to wait for the details on the 4 count from BSF. I am also not very trusting on the Flag meeting story being spun by Punjab rangers. Extremely unlikely to have a Naik as a senior most soldier at a flag meeting as claimed by Dawn.com

Gutless and shameless as ever from the Indians

I wouldn't be surprised they did this to take some heat off the TTP
Have some Eno. That will help your indigestion better than ranting on the forum

@Oscar @Irfan Baloch @karan.1970

The death of the 2 Rangers can therefore be categorized as being 'cowardly' and a 'sucker punch'. Also, different BSF spokespersons are contradicting themselves in terms of the numbers of casualties and the sequence of events, which in turn leads me to believe that the BSF is in fact giving a propaganda spin to the whole situation to cover up for its soldiers on the ground who may or may not have acted without approval from their superiors, once the Flag Meeting was called and accepted.

almost the same what I said
Indian Army shot Pakistani officers, after calling flag meeting | Page 17
this was a cheap shot and just opened a possibility of bitter tit for tat reprisals for a long time.

but in my opinion this attack was premeditated. the Indian Idea is to escalate the situation on the eastern border while the Pakistani military is engaged in the insurgency war. the war mongering by Indian representatives matches the level of the punks like Hafiz Saeed both threaten each other with befitting replies and reprisals.

By the media that is. Why 6 ? Anyway, will need to wait for the details on the 4 count from BSF. I am also not very trusting on the Flag meeting story being spun by Punjab rangers. Extremely unlikely to have a Naik as a senior most soldier at a flag meeting as claimed by Dawn.com

Have some Eno. That will help your indigestion better than ranting on the forum

Whilst Pakistan is trying to hunt down terrorists what reason would india have to commit such a pre planned and cowardly act

Whilst Pakistan is trying to hunt down terrorists what reason would india have to commit such a pre planned and cowardly act

Pre planned ..how can it be pre planned when it was a retaliation to Rangers killing a BSF soldier?

Very simple. Pakistan trying to send terrorists in to India under covering fire and attacking Indian BSF patrols.

A very cowardly act by the BSF. This isn't normal exchange of fire, it's some sissy grade murder. Indians ITT, what you don't get is that the retaliation will be as bad, if not worse, and once again, the BSF will conveniently lie. The BSF knows that, but you don't, they've now an established tradition about these incidents on the border. These lies have been made even clearer in the last couple years, starting with that beheading fiasco. One BSF guy says one thing, another says something else, local officials say something along the lines of neither one or the other.

Lie, bitchslap, lie, cry some. Repeat, and recycle.

Pre planned ..how can it be pre planned when it was a retaliation to Rangers killing a BSF soldier?
retaliation to a pre planned activity :)

A very cowardly act by the BSF. This isn't normal exchange of fire, it's some sissy grade murder. Indians ITT, what you don't get is that the retaliation will be as bad, if not worse, and once again, the BSF will conveniently lie. The BSF knows that, but you don't, they've now an established tradition about these incidents on the border. These lies have been made even clearer in the last couple years, starting with that beheading fiasco. One BSF guy says one thing, another says something else, local officials say something along the lines of neither one or the other.

Lie, bitchslap, lie, cry some. Repeat, and recycle.
Yeah.. Only Pakistani rangers are the truthful saints.. Every one else is a liar .. Whatever floats your boat mate. :)

The details are clear, indians committed a horrendously cowardly act whilst calling for a flag meet

Its as if you want Pakistan to hit back against india in Kashmir rather then destroy the TTP

Back
Top Bottom