What's new

Indian Army shot Pakistani officers, after calling flag meeting

LOl I read they were waving white flags ;ole a station master to collect dead bodies.
If it was any other army they were facing, I am sure that army would have not even cared to see the flag.

Flag staff meeting or not. the Pakistani personnel were cheap shotted.

most probably by an Indian sniper. reminds me of a day when we camped for like 5 days to spot an Indian sniper in the tress who was shooting at villagers and Pakistani soldiers across the river tavi in Kashmir some 20 years ago when I was in Bhimbher.
they have just lowered the bar now and there will be tit for tat attacks on each other which will result in death of personnel and civilians as well.

when the victims will be Pakistani villagers then Indians will post one liners mocking statements saying they were trying to infiltrate and its befitting reply. when the victims will be Indians then they will post the pictures of their their damaged properties and grieving relatives mourning over the "barbarianism" of Pakistani rangers. (why expect anything different from them)

there is a reason behind the Indian surge since the Gen Rahil's visit to USA and Afghan government's recent cooperation with Islamabad. real hurt is in Afghanistan to Indian efforts in Afghanistan against Pakistan and I sincerely pray to God that recent Peshawar tragedy doesnt turn out to be an Indian frustration. I hope it remains a TTP only job although some (if not all) terrorists were foreigners.

Indian plan is to escalate the border incidents to skirmishes and lead it to a "convenient" terror attack in mainland India to malign Pakistan and then mobilize its forces once again like 2008 when Pakistan army was engaged in Sawat/ South Waziristan operation.

No one shot at your soldiers after the flag was raised, rather they raised to collect bodies of their soldiers. And only after that the fire resumed. Are you soldiers fool that they will raise flags without any reason ? Nonsense

Remember operation BAT, in which 5 BSF was killed in Indian territory, and Pakistan soldier came unharmed from your territory. Don't celeberate to early my friend.

pravin_1346391e.jpg

"
Six months after the Kargil war, on the night of January 21-22, 2000, seven Pakistani soldiers were alleged to have been captured in a raid on a post in the Nadala enclave, across the Neelam River. The seven soldiers, wounded in fire, were allegedly tied up and dragged across a ravine running across the LoC. The bodies were returned, according to Pakistan’s complaint, bearing signs of brutal torture.

“Pakistan chose to underplay the Nadala incident,” a senior Pakistani military officer involved with its Military Operations Directorate told The Hindu, “as General Pervez Musharraf had only recently staged his coup, and did not want a public outcry that would spark a crisis with India.”

Indian military sources told The Hindu that the raid, conducted by a special forces unit, was intended to avenge the killing of Captain Saurabh Kalia, and five soldiers — sepoys Bhanwar Lal Bagaria, Arjun Ram, Bhika Ram, Moola Ram and Naresh Singh — of the 4 Jat Regiment. The patrol had been captured on May 15, 1999, in the Kaksar sector of Kargil. Post mortem revealed that the men’s bodies had been burned with cigarette-ends and their genitals mutilated.
"
Locked in U.N. files, 15 years of bloodletting at LoC - The Hindu

I can see Indian jabronis only trolling on this thread.

Flag staff meeting or not. the Pakistani personnel were cheap shotted.

most probably by an Indian sniper. reminds me of a day when we camped for like 5 days to spot an Indian sniper in the tress who was shooting at villagers and Pakistani soldiers across the river tavi in Kashmir some 20 years ago when I was in Bhimbher.
they have just lowered the bar now and there will be tit for tat attacks on each other which will result in death of personnel and civilians as well.

when the victims will be Pakistani villagers then Indians will post one liners mocking statements saying they were trying to infiltrate and its befitting reply. when the victims will be Indians then they will post the pictures of their their damaged properties and grieving relatives mourning over the "barbarianism" of Pakistani rangers. (why expect anything different from them)

there is a reason behind the Indian surge since the Gen Rahil's visit to USA and Afghan government's recent cooperation with Islamabad. real hurt is in Afghanistan to Indian efforts in Afghanistan against Pakistan and I sincerely pray to God that recent Peshawar tragedy doesnt turn out to be an Indian frustration. I hope it remains a TTP only job although some (if not all) terrorists were foreigners.

Indian plan is to escalate the border incidents to skirmishes and lead it to a "convenient" terror attack in mainland India to malign Pakistan and then mobilize its forces once again like 2008 when Pakistan army was engaged in Sawat/ South Waziristan operation.
Suddenly brought this back - :(
Indian soldier 'beheaded by Pakistan troops’ as Kashmir dispute escalates - Telegraph
BBC News - India says Pakistan 'beheaded' Kashmir soldier

Suppose Pakistan violated 555 times but India did not for even one time. Wow a big elephant is saying that an embroiled aunt is invoking him by biting him again and again. We should believe and we believe sir don't u worry. We want another front to be opened because we are very rich, happy, powerful and mental. Hahahaha.
India ko mart dalo sawab mile ga
Jammu: In the second ceasefire violation in the past 24 hours, Pakistani Rangers on Wednesday fired on a BSF patrol party along the International Border in Samba district of Jammu and Kashmir, killing a jawan and injuring another.

There was heavy firing by Pakistan on a patrolling party of BSF along IB in Suchtegarh forward belt in Samba sector, Inspector General, BSF, Jammu Frontier, Rakesh Sharma was quoted as saying by the PTI.

The Border Security Force (BSF), however, retaliated heavily to firing from the Pakistani side. Sources claimed that two Pakistan soldiers have also been killed in the retaliatory firing by the BSF. Firing is still on in the area, the sources added.

Meanwhile, Lt General Subrata Saha today warned that at least 150-170 militants trained in Pakistan are waiting to cross into the Indian side of the border. Lt Gen Saha said that heavy snowfall and inclement weather in the region is further aiding these militants to slip into the Indian side.

Union Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar had yesterday asked the security forces to give a befitting reply to unprovoked firing from the Pakistan side.

Reacting to reports of ceasefire violations by Pakistani troops in Jammu and Kashmir's Akhnoor sector, Parrikar said that India should not hold back and retaliate double.

"The numbers of ceasefire violations across LoC have reduced as compared to last year, but they have increased across international border. I say don't hesitate, but react appropriately without holding back; retaliate double," Parrikar said.

There have been several ceasefire violations by Pakistan in recent days and this was fifth case in the past week.

"Pakistan troops resorted to firing on forward posts along LoC in Pallanwala sector of Jammu district around late Tuesday afternoon," a defence spokesperson was quoted as saying by the ANI.

Sepoy Amarjeet Singh was injured in the firing. He has been hospitalised. "Indian troops guarding the LoC gave a befitting reply to to Pakistani firing," the spokesperson said.

Pakistani troops had Sunday violated the ceasefire twice along the border in Arnia forward belt of Jammu and Hiranagar belt of Kathua district.

On December 25, Pakistani Rangers indulged in unprovoked small arms firing in forward areas in Pansar border out post (BoP) belt of Hiranagar sub-sector in Kathua district.

A day earlier, on December 24, Pakistani troops had fired mortar shells and small arms targeting the same areas.

As per a government report, fourteen civilians and five security personnel were killed in 555 ceasefire violations by Pakistani forces this year in Jammu and Kashmir.

The largest number of 405 violations took place along the international border that is under the operational control of the Border Security Force (BSF), Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar had earlier told Parliament.

Of these, 344 violations were reported from the Jammu sector and 61 from the Indreshwar-Nagar sector, the minister said in the Rajya Sabha.

The 405 violations along the international border were a steep rise from the 148 ceasefire breaches in 2013 and just 11 and 21 in 2011 and 2012 respectively.

Similar violations this year along the Line of Control (LoC) and the section of the international border controlled by the army stood at 150, the minister said. This was a slight drop from the 199 violations of 2013. The figures were 51 in 2011 and 93 in 2012.

The minister said 14 civilians and five security personnel were killed in the Pakistani firing this year till Nov 30. There were no deaths of civilians in 2011 and 2013 while four civilians died in 2012.

The number of security personnel killed on the border in cross-border firing and other tactical incidents was five in 2011 and 2012 each and 12 in 2013, Parrikar said.

Ceasefire violation in J&K's Samba: 1 jawan killed, BSF kills 2 Pak troops in retaliatory firing | Zee News

mod edit: Anyone celebrating deaths here will be given warning. Regardless of who they may be.

There was the reported Aurangzeb one about Afghans, Kambohs and Kashmirs.. that is the oldest one I know.

I love threads like these though, they help us Permanent ban a lot of people.
There is a popular song - it means wolf in sheep's clothing and has got nothing to do with religion actually.

There was the reported Aurangzeb one about Afghans, Kambohs and Kashmirs.. that is the oldest one I know.

Which one about Kashmiris ? :what:

The only Kashmiri one I've heard is 'Aaapeii tupp seh teh aaapeiii thuuus kar sey' to elude to the stereotypical lethargy associated with my ethnicity.

Na Koshur chales. :enjoy: But too many vowels. :P

Unfortunately I don't know either of the two languages so I can't really say what was what; would have to learn some basic words in Koshur from the cousins someday but then they're more attuned to their Kashmiri cultural and linguistic roots whereas I've always identified myself with Punjabi culture and linguistics ! :smokin:

@Oscar @Irfan Baloch @karan.1970

My read of the situation, from the quote attributed to the Rangers Spokesperson in the Pakistani media and BSF Spokespersons in The Hindu, is that a Flag Meeting was arranged to discuss the earlier exchange of fire between the two sides that resulted in a BSF soldier being killed. Pakistan agreed, the firing from both sides was halted, the time for the flag meeting was approaching and that is when 2 soldiers from the Pakistan Rangers were martyred close to the zero line.

The Pakistani side is angry because more than likely the 2 Rangers soldiers would not have been patrolling that location without proper cover had it not been for the fact that both sides had agreed to the Flag Meeting to discuss the earlier exchange of fire, which both sides consider a signal to order their troops to 'back down and hold fire' until after the Flag Meeting. The BSF is itself admitting that the Rangers were killed by the 'Zero Line', which would obviously require the two sides to agree to hold fire in order for Pakistan to retrieve their bodies.

The death of the 2 Rangers can therefore be categorized as being 'cowardly' and a 'sucker punch'. Also, different BSF spokespersons are contradicting themselves in terms of the numbers of casualties and the sequence of events, which in turn leads me to believe that the BSF is in fact giving a propaganda spin to the whole situation to cover up for its soldiers on the ground who may or may not have acted without approval from their superiors, once the Flag Meeting was called and accepted.

Two Rangers personnel killed by Indian BSF in Shakargarh – The Express Tribune
Ceasefire violation on LoC: BSF jawan killed - The Hindu

Back
Top Bottom