What's new

Indian army running short of ammunition

Status
Not open for further replies.
send your army and well see how much amunuation we have?

Off topic again mate seems to be quite a habit for you Indians on this thread. Let me remind you chief -Liar or procurement corrupt incompetent??

---------- Post added at 09:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:18 PM ----------

^^^ does it occur to you that it could be a case of near sightedness/ stocks exhaustion or ill planning due to black listing of previous suppliers or any other umpteen reasons.

Like I said incompetence??

^^^ does it occur to you that it could be a case of near sightedness/ stocks exhaustion or ill planning due to black listing of previous suppliers or any other umpteen reasons.

You are giving too many possibilities, variables and scenarios. too complex for them and we would be too stupid to assume they can contemplate that much. let the posts flow.

I think all he wants to say is that your chief is true person but you don't want to accept. Either do a stock count of your ammu and publish audit report to prove your point (in that case your cheif will be liar), if he is true than he is incompetent to lead the forces of supar pawar

How does one come to the conclusion that he is incompetent, based on the shortage of ammo which is procured by the government?

You are giving too many possibilities, variables and scenarios. too complex for them and we would be too stupid to assume they can contemplate that much. let the posts flow.

So nothing on topic. So you go on personal attacks. very unbecoming I must say. Indian defense capabilities truly exposed a liar for chief and corrupt incompetent procurement division

How does one come to the conclusion that he is incompetent, based on the shortage of ammo which is procured by the government?

Obviously he has to give plan, i don't think MMS even know how many bullets are in a mag of gun

Ok I am done let the stupidity flow.

I didn't suggest he was incompetent I was suggesting incompetence in the procurement department

So nothing on topic. So you go on personal attacks. very unbecoming I must say. Indian defense capabilities truly exposed a liar for chief and corrupt incompetent procurement division

Yeah, only A or B. If you have figured out that much, then you're capable of figuring out which one of those is true or if both of them are true. I suppose you did that too. so, may be we should discuss a new thread.

Aryanb, you have repeated the same line like hundred times, you need a life, you rabid hatred is embarrassing.

Its a simple question, one person makes an assertion, now the assertion may not be correct, in that case the person is wrong in judgement, or he may have made an assertion as part of a political move - after his retirement, in that case he is shrewed. That does not make him a liar. Lying would be telling people one is opposed to drone strikes but at the same times allowing it as per under the table deals. May be that is the source of your frustration.

Its more embarrassing the fact that Indians cant accept either your chief is a liar or your army is running short of ammunition. What the heck is wrong with you guys? Do you believe in repeating the same denial 100 times hoping it may come true? Every one of the responses he is making is to an Indian either off topic or talking crap. Indians have talked abou Kargil to Kashimir to drones to suicide bombs on this thread - you dont comment about them do you? Why are you being selective? Stop talking twaddle and get our own bum chums to either shut up or stop being off topic. Cant you guys handle the truth?

This is for Indians to understand:

Army is the most important thing in the world.... Air forces always become secondary.
Armies are known to gather intelligence and when i mean by this, i mean soldiers getting their a$$ near the enemy to know the place of target. For this obvious reason, you need ammo to protect yourself. If there is no intelligence they how can any air force follow an attack?

Indian generals have become incompetent because they are not fulfilling the role of an army!

Army is the most important thing in the world.... Air forces always become secondary.
Armies are known to gather intelligence and when i mean by this, i mean soldiers getting their a$$ near the enemy to know the place of target. For this obvious reason, you need ammo to protect yourself. If there is no intelligence they how can any air force follow an attack?

I guess Indians don't share that opinion.

demotivational-poster-17702.jpg

Indian generals have become incompetent because they are not fulfilling the role of an army!

No bhai..for us economy is the most important thing now. A strong economy is the backbone of a strong army.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom