What's new

Indian Army requested to suppress Bangladesh violence

Hehe - but I am :P
Don't be so angry - :) Peace is close... I can smell it... in a few years - borders will be diluted... India and Pakistan can and should be friends ...
But if you call me Bhatta I will make you listen to this - :D
572905-eyetoeye-1373020717-655-640x480.jpg

Buh chus khevan - View attachment 13568
Once Kashmir rejoins Pakistan peace will come......

dont quote me unless its for u.......do it if u want me to ruin yr day. Im very indifferent at the moment and im maintaining my calm at the moment as yr a kashmiri so i spare u but if that were an indian i just would have gone mad.

Another internet tough guy.

Would you tell us about this Op Gibraltar Mujahids? There's no point addressing @Armstrong, he is just counterpart of our BAL spirited chaps in Pakistan.

How could you say that ? :cray:

@Armstrong

1.When you are under attack, your family,people and kind are under attack, when your property is being destroyed, and when your people are subjected to atrocities, then the choice is clear. Any man with a grain of character must resist. Any honorable man must fight back.That was the test that many of us were put to in1971 by the debouched drunken animals that were sitting at the helm of an Islamic Republic. 1971 was definitely the darkest chapter in the history of Islam.

2. 1965 was a war to protect a country that I loved. It was to serve Islam and free Kashmiris from the Indian yoke. It was a proud moment when my PA ID card was taken away to join the Op Gibraltar Mujahids. While later I fought the '65 War in Sialkot many Bengalees in PA fought valiantly all over W Pakistan. 1 E Bengal fighting in LHR came out of the War receiving the highest number of gallantry awards received by any PA unit.

3. Anyone interested in the subject and looking to form an objective opinion can read loads of books written by many including PA commanders. Hamudoor Rahman Commission Report is objective.

Asad Bhai I was kidding ! :blink:

@kobiraaz is my brother - I was just messing with him & with you ! :cray:

At any rate I made my views on the '71 War clear when I posted this 1971 war crimes: Bangladesh set to hang JI leader | Page 25 (post #363) !

I think you'd like this too, the interview of a '71 War Veteran who lost his memory after the Tragedy of East Pakistan : The short story of 1971 | TNS - The News on Sunday

No one....no one in Pakistan feels anything but contempt & shame at what happened in '71 & how brother killed brother to terrible ruin; what most Pakistanis have an issue with are :

(i) the number of figures shown; even soldiers who fought there double back at the figures being quoted !

(ii) the one-sidedness of the whole narrative; I've met a few people who came over from East Pakistan how many of their loved ones were butchered by enraged Bengali Mobs & quite a few of them even before Operation Searchlight was instigated !

(iii) how Bangladeshis have forgot about everything that went between you & us before '71 ? How no one remembers the man who fought & later died of exhaustion & tubercolousis for us - Quaid-e-Azam - is remembered only in Bangladesh for the Language thing ?

P.S Asad Bhai, as a Kashmiri, I thank you for what you did in Operation Searchlight & as a Pakistani - first, second & last, I thank you for all you did for Our Country & apologize from the bottom of my heart at what we did to you !

Last edited:
The sovereign state of Bangla-Bihar-Orissa that we lost to the English Co,23June1757,shall be retrieved. The project for the establishment of BANGSAM has been going on since the 1960's.
As an Odia , I can say that we are never and were never part of Bengali speaking ppl. Its your delusion speaking . This Akhand Bang is as delusional as AkhandBharat.our food habit overlap , that doesn't mean that we are same ppl and we love bengali. Actually i some times hate bengali bcoz one bengali once said -" Odia eka swatantra bhasa noi" . Then one famous poetry of Upendra Bhanja was shown to him then he withdrew his statement . This was ofcourse before 1936 when Odisha became a separate state.

I am from Odisha and I am happily living in my country India. Now you can happily live in your delusion.

May be other Odia members can help you. @Dash @thesolar65 @Hope4btr @gslv
LOL , asad is a loser dude. let him try.

Last edited:

At any rate I made my views on the '71 War clear when I posted this 1971 war crimes: Bangladesh set to hang JI leader | Page 25 (post #363) !

I think you'd like this too, the interview of a '71 War Veteran who lost his memory after the Tragedy of East Pakistan : The short story of 1971 | TNS - The News on Sunday

No one....no one in Pakistan feels anything but contempt & shame at what happened in '71 & how brother killed brother to terrible ruin; what most Pakistanis have an issue with are :

(i) the number of figures shown; even soldiers who fought there double back at the figures being quoted !

(ii) the one-sidedness of the whole narrative; I've met a few people who came over from East Pakistan how many of their loved ones were butchered by enraged Bengali Mobs & quite a few of them even before Operation Searchlight was instigated !

(iii) how Bangladeshis have forgot about everything that went between you & us before '71 ? How no one remembers the man who fought & later died of exhaustion & tubercolousis for us - Quaid-e-Azam - is remembered only in Bangladesh for the Language thing ?

P.S Asad Bhai, as a Kashmiri, I thank you for what you did in Operation Searchlight & as a Pakistani - first, second & last, I thank you for all you did for Our Country & apologize from the bottom of my heart at what we did to you !

@ Are Kashmiri Bhai, Kia hal hai bhai ? In those days as kid I used to hear lot of dramas about Kashmir on Radio. " Waten Hamara azad Kashmir ! azad Kashmir ! " But "Afsosh" it is still a dream like "Falishtine"(Palestine). I still remeber the movie 'Jarka". "Arbo ki Jarka, Musulmano ki Jarka, Falishtano ki Jarka ".

On indian order, Awami League shut down Daily Inqulib newspaper that published Indian army participation on massacre in Satkhira, Bangladesh. Indian backed Awami League force attacked the newspaper office, arrested journalists and destroyed computers and equipments.

This shutdown of newspaper further proves
1) documents published are authentic.
2) India and Awami League using brutality to hide their role in killing Bangladeshis.

সাতক্ষীরা খবর প্রচার করায় ইনকিলাব অফিস ঘেরাও করেছে পুলিশ
62656_1.jpg

16 Jan, 2014 দৈনিক ইনকিলাব পত্রিকা অফিসে তল্লাশি চালিয়েছে ঢাকা মহানগর গোয়েন্দা (ডিবি) পুলিশের সদস্যরা।
বৃহস্পতিবার রাত ৮টার দিকে ডিবির একটি দল রাজধানীর টিকাটুলিতে অবস্থিত পত্রিকাটির অফিসে এ তল্লাশি চালায়।
ডিবির উপ-কমিশনার (ডিসি) জাহাঙ্গীর হোসেনের মাতুব্বর এতে নেতৃত্ব দেন বলে জানা গেছে। কী কারণে ইনকিলাব অফিসে তল্লাশি হচ্ছে সে বিষয়ে ডিবির স্পষ্ট কোন বক্তব্য পাওয়া যায়নি।
তবে একটি সূত্রে জানা গেছে, ইনকিলাবে প্রকাশিত একটি সংবাদের জের ধরেই এ তল্লাশি চালানো হচ্ছে। প্রকাশিত সে সংবাদে সাতক্ষীরায় যৌথবাহিনীর সঙ্গে ভারতীয় আইনশৃঙ্খলা বাহিনীর সদস্যরা অংশ নেয় বলে উল্লেখ করা হয়েছে।

বিডিটুডে.নেট:সাতক্ষীরা খবর প্রচার করায় ইনকিলাব অফিস ঘেরাও করেছে পুলিশ

So..? Are we entering Bangladesh or what..? Its been days since it was reported..

Nadir Ali Khan is an old friend. He now devotes his time entirely to develop the Punjabi language.

This particular evidence, raises question to all those like bdfoever, Loki and few others cheerleading on shiny stuff Awami League bought or planned to buy. How much those shiny stuff worth now? What are these armament for?

This "Akhand Bharat" b.s I'm new to, but you sly Indians don't try to turn the tables and say that we are rooting for this ideology when it's you lot that keep mentioning it, we never heard about and we never cared about it and still don't care. It's a funny little project of yours that will never happen, we don't want to be part of a HIV and rat infested slum dwelling India where you dive head first into a pool of sh-t.

"Akhand Bharat" my arse.

Have you heard about Ratan Sen? The infamous leader of Bongo Bhongo movement.
The movements officially died with his demise in southern part of BD.
Ppl there openly humiliates the living members of this stupid movement.

Theres one thing that people must understand about the Bengal. They never accept outside leadership or suppression for long. Ultimately, the bengali nationalistic volcanic eruption sweeps away anyone.

Not a bengali, nor claim to be a expert on that region, but history bears witness to my humble statement.

If any attempt is made to introduce outside interventions, this will be a colossal blunder.

Thank you very much.

History of Bengal goes back thousands of years, its not going to end because of Hasina-India unholy alliance.

Alexander the great tried to come to Bengal but left again, who said we are a martial race? Just because we didn't bumlick the brits we were deemed a martial race...

Have you heard about Ratan Sen? The infamous leader of Bongo Bhongo movement.
The movements officially died with his demise in southern part of BD.
Ppl there openly humiliates the living members of this stupid movement.

1.Bangobhumi was founded by Chittoranjan Sutar, a BD Nomo Sudro.After his death some years back his son Babu Sutar is the nominal head of the movement which is entirely patronized by RAW. Babu is a drug addicted worthless guy. The real boss is the armed wing chief Kalidas Baidyo,a tall well-built handsome man.

2. BAL people seeking nomination but unable to get approval from the party either go to Delhi or to Baidyo to obtain recommendation that BAL cannot refuse.

Back
Top Bottom