What's new

Indian Army requested to suppress Bangladesh violence

If China is Nazii, then all the other nations are Nazi. Chinese are benevolent peace loving people, unlike those salvage westerners.

In light of documented proof of indian troops participated in massacre, opposition parties question "foreign troops" (read indian troops) caused such devastation in Bangladesh and against Bangladeshis.

এরা কী আদৌ বাংলাদেশি, প্রশ্ন খালেদার
63144_1.jpg
20 Jan, 2014 সাতক্ষীরাসহ দেশের বিভিন্ন স্থানে অভিযানের নামে যৌথ বাহিনীর হাতে বিরোধী নেতাকর্মী হত্যার কড়া সমালোচনা করেছেন বিএনপি চেয়ারপারসন বেগম খালেদা জিয়া।

একই সঙ্গে তিনি সরকারের কাছে জানতে চেয়েছেন, এসব অভিযানে যারা অংশ নিচ্ছে, তারা আদৌ বাংলাদেশি কিনা? কারণ জনগণের মধ্যে এসব ব্যক্তি নিয়ে নানা প্রশ্নের জন্ম নিয়েছে।

সোমবার বিকেলে ঐতিহাসিক সোহরাওয়ার্দী উদ্যানে ঢাকা মহানগর বিএনপির গণসমাবেশে বক্তৃতাকালে খালেদা জিয়া এসব কথা বলেন।

তিনি বলেন, ‘সাতক্ষীরায় যৌথ বাহিনীর নামে যা করা হয়েছে, তা নিয়ে জনগণের মধ্যে প্রশ্ন দেখা দিয়েছে। জনগণ বলছে- এরা কী (যৌথ বাহিনীর সদস্যরা) আদৌ বাংলাদেশি। নিজ দেশের বাহিনী কখনো নিজ দেশের নাগরিকদের ওপর এমন নির্যাতন করতে পারে না।’
বিডিটুডে.নেট:এরা কী আদৌ বাংলাদেশি, প্রশ্ন খালেদার

^ I suggest BNP to set up their own private intelligent branch to collect info on who do what in where. IF today BNP had more concrete evidences, they could have shown.

I BNP had info, they would say about the secret deal between India and BAL on 'joint terrorism act' which perhaps signed long time ago. BNP should have disclosed all BAL=India secret deals made in last 5 years. Then today;s alleged claim of IA participation with BA would make more sense/

India can not be blamed if they help BD under any govt deal of some joint terrorism act signed by BD.

Last edited:

India can not be blamed if they help BD under any govt deal of some joint terrorism act signed by BD.

Where does even "terrorism" relevant here? Are you trying to call "anti Awami League and anti autocracy" movement "terrorism"?

Did Awami League shown any deal that it signed with India for allow its troops? Awami League or any govt as per constitution obligated to submit such treaty in parliament. Did Awami League submit anything in this regard in parliament? Answer is big NO.

What you are trying to insinuate is pure speculation as oppose to documented proof.

Intelligence service is not work of political party, specially opposition in a democracy. Now that democracy is destroyed by india and Awami League, there are many possibilities.

Last edited:
KZ should bring the teesta and the land boundary saga to debunk the bondhu rashtro myth

Where does even "terrorism" relevant here? Are you trying to call "anti Awami League and anti autocracy" movement "terrorism"?

Did Awami League shown any deal that it signed with India for allow its troops? Awami League or any govt as per constitution obligated to submit such treaty in parliament. Did Awami League submit anything in this regard in parliament? Answer is big NO.

What you are trying to insinuate is pure speculation as oppose to documented proof.

Intelligence service is not work of political party, specially opposition in a democracy. Now that democracy is destroyed by india and Awami League, there are many possibilities.

that is why I said about a private intel by BNP, unknown and hidden to public, since our govt intel is compromised.

And what I meant is if any non-BAL govt comes in future, they would not be able take actions against India legally if IA participated under some secret treaty with BAL-govt.

Yes BAL did not reveal the deal with India in parliament, but BNP is also failed to make issues on it. Perhaps, now BAL will say, an excuse, BNP did not go to the parliament so the deals were not debated as .

• All top brass of armed forces are systematically BAL setup now. For this I won't blame BAL alone. That day I was going through one senior army officer's (probably retired) blog. There he said one very important thing that is the politicization of army that started since 1992. So, both BAL and BNP are responsible for this. Now its size could be bigger but it's probably spiritless.
Politicization is only part of it.

Corruption, and utter abuse of power outside an army's scope is present as well. They have all the guns and muscles. All credit goes to HM Ershad (AKA: The Weird Camel) for that. These are what damaged the army's credibility right from the start.

The army is not an actual army, but a state within a state with plenty of business interests. Even the petrol stations are owned by the army. Do we know how expensive petrol is in Bangladesh? LOL....

that is why I said about a private intel by BNP, unknown and hidden to public, since our govt intel is compromised.

And what I meant is if any non-BAL govt comes in future, they would not be able take actions against India legally if IA participated under some secret treaty with BAL-govt.

Yes BAL did not reveal the deal with India in parliament, but BNP is also failed to make issues on it. Perhaps, now BAL will say, an excuse, BNP did not go to the parliament so the deals were not debated as .

I suggest you review parliament proceedings, Moudud Ahmed, BNP lawmakers raised the issue in JS. In face of guns BNP did not even make issue on many things on the street. But that is no excuse for Awami League to violate Bangladesh sovereignty.

Back
Top Bottom