What's new

Indian Army requested to suppress Bangladesh violence

Accept your future...
we have been hearing this since 47..... alas pakistan broke into two....but nothing like this happened in india....yeah economy did improve a bit though

by the way thanks for your concern Mr. analyst

we have been hearing this since 47..... alas pakistan broke into two....but nothing like this happened in india....yeah economy did improve a bit though

by the way thanks for your concern Mr. analyst

Your time will likely come in the next big regional war between China and India, with possible Pakistani involvement. Pakistan won't be the only country to be separated don't think you will be immune.

Your time will likely come in the next big regional war between China and India, with possible Pakistani involvement. Pakistan won't be the only country to be separated don't think you will be immune.

for a moment if you keep ur wet dreams aside
let me explain the ground realities to you

china's ambition is to become the most developed country surpassing US economically and strategically
US ambition is to stop them from doing so
so....US wants the rise of India to counter china
India's ambition is to rise as a reginal power with good economy and strong power
China doesnt want any obstacles so its helping pak to destabilize India......
Pak's ambition is to break India as always......

now....both India and china know that a war isnt in their favour..........china needs good development for another 25-30 years to surpass US........any war with India is going to damage such aspiration........

India thinks the same way that any war will damage its economy and it will take more time to eliminate poverty and rise....

so your argument about indo-china war is not possible in the next 30 years atleast......
the best china will do is provide pak with goodies and loans to counter india

now coming to indo-pak war......the difference in the millitary buldup and economy is rising and India is progressing........

so no war will take place in the coming decades.........
now you can again go back to india breaking into pieces

well i never said that ur country will break apart in future....i dun think so..pakistan is quite strong militarily and people are quite patriotic for the nation.....so na not gonna hpn......tat was her view...not mine....and about our war with china...not gonna happen....trade b/w both the countries is of around 20-30 billions...more than sino- bangladesh trade...so no NE breaking is going to happen tatz for sure.....by the way....where was china in 71 ??

anyways....m off.....i m nobody to argue with an analyst....one who goes to chinadefence and cries "booo indians are parasites bla bla bla"

adios

well i never said that ur country will break apart in future....i dun think so..pakistan is quite strong militarily and people are quite patriotic for the nation.....so na not gonna hpn......tat was her view...not mine....and about our war with china...not gonna happen....trade b/w both the countries is of around 20-30 billions...more than sino- bangladesh trade...so no NE breaking is going to happen tatz for sure.....by the way....where was china in 71 ??

anyways....m off.....i m nobody to argue with an analyst....one who goes to chinadefence and cries "booo indians are parasites bla bla bla"

adios

britain was nazi germany's biggest trading partner.....just sayin, disillusion indian.

britain was nazi germany's biggest trading partner.....just sayin, disillusion indian.

this is not 1940s

well i have got no time to be "delusional" over something like NE or BD.....got better things to do

wat m saying is....china wont go on a war with india .....unless provoked...... and we wont be provoking china tatz for sure...and yeah china wont be going on war for NE.... i mean come on "NE"......well china has got better things to do like becoming the worldz no.1 economic superpower.....and to achieve tat much of economic power...one has to avoid wars

by the way @rott your BD comrades are comparing you people with nazi germany......strange

plzz do not reply back if u have got nothing worth saying ......will be obliged.....thank you

this is not 1940s

well i have got no time to be "delusional" over something like NE or BD.....got better things to do

wat m saying is....china wont go on a war with india .....unless provoked...... and we wont be provoking china tatz for sure...and yeah china wont be going on war for NE.... i mean come on "NE"......well china has got better things to do like becoming the worldz no.1 economic superpower.....and to achieve tat much of economic power...one has to avoid wars

by the way @rott your BD comrades are comparing you people with nazi germany......strange

plzz do not reply back if u have got nothing worth saying ......will be obliged.....thank you

China isn't Nazi nor will anytime be anything close to a Nazi. If people know Chinese they would understand.
I would request @Fattyacids, @shuttler, @Genesis, @cirr, @cnleio, @wanglaokan, @Raphael
etc to fill in for us.

The BD poster's point of comparison between Germany and the UK was to illustrate that close economic ties are not a fullproof deterrent to the outbreak of war. I don't think he meant to imply China was Nazi Germany, not least because such a comparison is hard to make - China is a communist state with considerably liberalized economic policies. It's not comparable to Nazi Germany.

this is not 1940s

Nazi Germany, massive military expansion, we are NOT doing that, we are just doing what a nation of our size should. America spends 4% of GDP on military, and possibly more, we spend less than 2%, less than India in fact.

Everything is relative, if we are to get down to it, why is India expanding so much, what is YOUR design. A millionaire spend 50 dollars on a dinner is not strange, a bum spending 30 is. Not saying India is a bum, just making a point.

Second, Nazi persecute Communists, because we are the opposite end of the political scale.

Third, after Mao and Deng, the cult of personality in China is over, the party made a decision no man is to hold too much power ever again, hence the 10 year rule. Chinese leaders will be more and more powerless.

Fourth, the army plays no role in Chinese politics, Chinese soldiers are educated, not mindless farmers, they have options, they know what they will do past service, so they won't go along with any coups. Nor will the officers who all are proud of the current China, DESPITE what western propaganda will have you believe.

Now let's see the reasons for the SCS, and ECS, we want those islands Japan controls because

1) we lost them during the first Sino Japanese war of the late 1800s,

2) we had no problems until Japan made a move to buy them.

3) Letting Japanese do that is an insult to all those who have died fighting in the war, just like if Indians handed back territory won in battles

4) Japan is not only celebrating their dead soldiers which we are fine with, but then they put their war criminals in Shrines, imagine if Germany celebrated Hitler instead of the dead soldiers, the world would go nuts, and yet, here...I guess Chinese are just not as important in their eyes so we will just have to do it ourselves.

As to South China sea, during Taiwan strait, the Americans sent two carriers, now imagine if Indian Pakistan war, Americans didn't threaten, they just sent battle groups before the war, and told you, you make a move and you will die. How would that make India feel.

Korea, 25,000, Japan 10,000, Philippines and a few other places ALL have American military presence, they got us surrounded, BUT WE ARE THE BAD GUYS!!!!

THE 7TH FLEET IS BIGGER THAN THE CHINESE NAVY, AND GUESS WHERE THEY ARE STATIONED, AND WE ARE A THREAT?!

THEY GOT 1000 NUCLEAR WAR HEADS POINTING AT US AND WE ARE THE BAD GUYS?!?!?!? WHERE IS THE JUSTICE.

This is like the guy with the gun pointed at my head and saying dropped the stick you are threatening everyone..

Watch from 3:00

My final question, if you were in our shoes, what would you do?

Nazi Germany, massive military expansion, we are NOT doing that, we are just doing what a nation of our size should. America spends 4% of GDP on military, and possibly more, we spend less than 2%, less than India in fact.

Everything is relative, if we are to get down to it, why is India expanding so much, what is YOUR design. A millionaire spend 50 dollars on a dinner is not strange, a bum spending 30 is. Not saying India is a bum, just making a point.

Second, Nazi persecute Communists, because we are the opposite end of the political scale.

Third, after Mao and Deng, the cult of personality in China is over, the party made a decision no man is to hold too much power ever again, hence the 10 year rule. Chinese leaders will be more and more powerless.

Fourth, the army plays no role in Chinese politics, Chinese soldiers are educated, not mindless farmers, they have options, they know what they will do past service, so they won't go along with any coups. Nor will the officers who all are proud of the current China, DESPITE what western propaganda will have you believe.

Now let's see the reasons for the SCS, and ECS, we want those islands Japan controls because

1) we lost them during the first Sino Japanese war of the late 1800s,

2) we had no problems until Japan made a move to buy them.

3) Letting Japanese do that is an insult to all those who have died fighting in the war, just like if Indians handed back territory won in battles

4) Japan is not only celebrating their dead soldiers which we are fine with, but then they put their war criminals in Shrines, imagine if Germany celebrated Hitler instead of the dead soldiers, the world would go nuts, and yet, here...I guess Chinese are just not as important in their eyes so we will just have to do it ourselves.

As to South China sea, during Taiwan strait, the Americans sent two carriers, now imagine if Indian Pakistan war, Americans didn't threaten, they just sent battle groups before the war, and told you, you make a move and you will die. How would that make India feel.

Korea, 25,000, Japan 10,000, Philippines and a few other places ALL have American military presence, they got us surrounded, BUT WE ARE THE BAD GUYS!!!!

THE 7TH FLEET IS BIGGER THAN THE CHINESE NAVY, AND GUESS WHERE THEY ARE STATIONED, AND WE ARE A THREAT?!

THEY GOT 1000 NUCLEAR WAR HEADS POINTING AT US AND WE ARE THE BAD GUYS?!?!?!? WHERE IS THE JUSTICE.

This is like the guy with the gun pointed at my head and saying dropped the stick you are threatening everyone..

Watch from 3:00

My final question, if you were in our shoes, what would you do?
that was deep bro ....

respect...

i understand why china is so super developing today....USA just cant see any other country equal to itself...look wat happened to USSR.....this is the reason why china is not only developing militarily but also economically.....

by the way i have always respected u people no matter how much u guys insult us over here.........

we dont see china as an enemy....we see china as a future superpower.....and a good neighbour , a cultural ally and an awesome trading partner...unlike some of our neighbours who view china only as an arms exporter and an ally only needed at the time of war.....wat u guys have achieved within a decade under so much pressure and without any help is simply impossible for us...for now...

i was telling these guys tat china has got better things to do than to fight a war for NE...tat is where ur BD comrades compared u with the nazis......and i simply did not agree with them...:)

China won't become a Nazi nation:

1. The rival in our destiny, Japan is the BAD example for us.
2. Decades, Chinese ppl seeking for fairness and justice.
3. By thousand years of China history, Chinese praise to overcome people with virtue.

The Confucianism is Chinese's traditional theory, still work in China society and BeiJing government. Now PLA stay out of politics (but it belong to CCP)

Back
Top Bottom