What's new

Indian Army requested to suppress Bangladesh violence

Theres one thing that people must understand about the Bengal. They never accept outside leadership or suppression for long. Ultimately, the bengali nationalistic volcanic eruption sweeps away anyone.

Not a bengali, nor claim to be a expert on that region, but history bears witness to my humble statement.

If any attempt is made to introduce outside interventions, this will be a colossal blunder.
that is not special to bengalis, most people in the world now a days dont want to be suppressed by outsiders.
GoI knows it all too well (after IPKF fiasco) and would be very careful to send their men openly (unless its under UN banner)
Has not AL appointed loyalists at top positions in BD army, why would they still distrust.

i have pointed out again and again to you, that information regarding the formations are wrong. The only thing they are right about is XXXIII Corps. I also find it really hard to believe, that you think a document at such a high level of the Bangladeshi government is so incompetent to get such specifics wrong. These are not armchair people. These are government functionaries and they do not circulate information like this which is completely off the mark.

If you want to continue this line of thought please answer the following or desist from rumour mongering :

1. Where is the RAPID formation which was confirmed by YOUR document in the XXXIII Corps.
2. Where is the armoured formation of the XXXIII Corps
3. Why is an artillery formation being asked for help? To carry out an artillery barrage?

Please give me specifics on the above. Else rest your case.

I got that information from Wikipedia ...

Sheikh News report holds Gen. Iqbal Karim Bhuiyan responsible for allowing Indian Army soldiers to operate on Bangladesh soil and kill citizens of this country without any hindrance. The report is based on three documents deposited on the internet and shared widely on Facebook and other social media. MOFA has vehemently denied the authenticity and accuracy of the documents but the objections are not specific or precise. The details contained in the documents correspond accurately with Indian Army formations in West Bengal and Sikkim as detailed on Wikipedia and the names mentioned all correspond with people presently in charge at MOFA and the Indian High Commission as explained in another UNB report and on the IHC website i.e. Sujit Ghosh is indeed the Counsellor (Political & Information) at the IHC as indicated in the documents ….
|

Its not exactly top secret info is it? As you said yourself, all that info is freely available on wikipedia and the internet. That fact that you are able to corroborate all that information from wikipedia says a lot about its credibility.

Its not exactly top secret info is it? A you said yourself, all that info is freely available on wikipedia and the internet. That fact that you are able to corroborate all that information from wikipedia says a lot about its credibility.

Dude even though info is available on the internet, they got it wrong :D I mean seriously !!!

What`s the story of this person in yellow circle??
He has darker skin as compared to the Bangladeshi soldiers, who are of Afghan, Turkic and Persian stock :sarcastic:

Maybe @DRAY @LaBong can translate it for us.

That guy in yellow circle is alleged to be an "Indian army man going for a Hefajot killing mission at Dhaka"!!!! :P

Indians would try tell even sun is smaller than earth if that suits to pursue deception. But that does not change hard evidence at hand. Besides, what credibility indians have when they are perpetrator of crime? Noting, nada zip.

To Bangladeshi members, please ignore indian rant and circular deception. Remember the pattern of indian behavior:

1) First, Indians try to discredit evidence
2) When overwhelming proof expose their deception, indians try attacking the messenger
3) When attacking the messenger fails, indian newcomer appears out of blue keep asking stupid questions that being answered already.
4) When all tricks fails, indians chest thump for their crime.

Did I miss anything....

India is getting worried after news exposed indian force attacking and killing Bangladeshis. Indian high commissioner made appointment to see KZ. Everyone can guess what would be indian line - lie and more lie.

Khaleda should have refused to talk with Indian highcommissioner and made it clear that they lost credibility to the Bangladeshi people. Awami politics should be left alone for Awamis.

It's the first time I am actually hearing people saying they want Bihar.

Now I know, you are off your rockers.

@Anubis is this guy serious?

@Dillinger Man, these people do deserve destruction.

Who in their right mind would ask for Bihar?? The land? Sure.

Honorable Shri Lalu Prasad Yadavji will be the new Chief Minister of BANGSAM Pradesh.

Back
Top Bottom