What's new

Indian Army requested to suppress Bangladesh violence

Can Bangladesh live a day without India? It seems everyday there is something going on between Bangladesh and India.

You just missed the point....Where did you see any Indian involvement from Indian side...This is all about BD and illusion of BD about India.

Its a fake and people are giving it credence. Its publicly available information, what I have quoted. You don't need any intelligence input. Or are you suggesting that the Govt of Bangladesh and the BD army information gathering capability is zilch. That they do not have access even to basic formation information.

@WebMaster @Aeronaut

Could you please close this thread?

This much of the information seems correct -

The 33rd Corp currently consists of:

Its publicly available information, what I have quoted.

If it is publicly available information I could not find it after I Googled 33rd Corp Indian Army. Are you putting out disinformation.

These documents very much corroborate what I had posted in following thread - "indian backed Awami-League massacre in Satkhira Bangladesh. Supporter of Indian backed Awami League massacre including one or two so called Bangladeshis try to tell lies using their fictitious cousin.

These documents further tell us Awami League wanted to hide their massacre and killing just like May 5th massacre of Hefajat people in center of Dhaka. Awami League brought in (or requested to brought in as these documents indicates) indian forces so information of massacres in Satkhira does not leak out. That is why there were complete media blackout on Satkhira, media were kicked out.

These are not hard to see through. Only issue is Awami League and Indians thought their genocidal crime and war against Bangladeshis will not be exposed.

Indian backed Awami League massacre – Satkhira, Bangladesh turned into Dead Valley | Page 4

Facebook

1551774_733423103337572_1257411804_n.jpg

69554_733423243337558_1589278861_n.jpg

1609566_733423346670881_2051359658_n.jpg

Last edited:
This much of the information seems correct -

The 33rd Corp currently consists of:

If it is publicly available information I could not find it after I Googled 33rd Corp Indian Army. Are you putting out disinformation.

Just go to the Indian Army wikipedia page.

So the PM is officially handing over BD to India:butcher:....... CONGRATS :cheers:

When i saw the heading of the thread the first thing came to my mind was where is the article from?????? I was most certain from a blogger.... But i wasn't disappointed infact delighted to see Facebook

1. There have also been reports in the Indian media four days back that IA troops have been operating in Satkhira wearing BGB uniform. Locals discovered their presence when they were overheard speaking in languages other than Bangla.

2.If true, we should call for resistance from this Forum and any other that members may be visiting. It is the bounden duty of all BD Muslims to fight the invader and their local plants out of the country.

I accuse you of being a liar. Why don't you show me links of such media 'reports' . You're just pulling stuff out of your @$$ as you keep going on.

I am waiting for the other good news.
Soon, BD govt. is to ask Indian government to take over bangladesh as BD government is not able to take care of it's hindu minority..
this is the real, evil hindu baniya plan to take over emerging superpower Bangladesh... :omghaha::omghaha:

Back
Top Bottom