What's new

Indian Army requested to suppress Bangladesh violence

I have and it says nothing along the lines you indicated.

Just go to the wiki page of the IA. It has locations of all the RAPID formations and under which Corps they fall. search for XXXIII Corps, not 33rd corps. Also, in the same page you can find where and what the XXXIII and Eastern command has. Hope it clarifies. The XXXIII has IAF help. But no Armoured or RAPID formations. Its a pure mountain corps.

GREAT WORK by our DALALS sitting in the 7 star hotels of Dhaka :tup:

HASINA (AGAIN) IN - CHECK
RAW IN - CHECK
INDIAN ARMY IN - CHECK

One day India will be able to unite the two separated Bengals AGAIN & make it a PROUD state of India (Whether Didi or Hasina will be the CM can be worked out though).

RAWAMY DALALS ------------------> JAI HO!!!

The sovereign state of Bangla-Bihar-Orissa that we lost to the English Co,23June1757,shall be retrieved. The project for the establishment of BANGSAM has been going on since the 1960's.

@kalu_miah @MBI Munshi @asad71 @Loki @PlanetSoldier

but in all this what is the bd army doing, how can an army of 250,000 active troops & plus personals with a combined strength of more then 350,000 plus add to that the air force & then there is the navy that's quiet a good amount of force to be honest, then why are they taking this kind of a pacifist approach, I mean militarily Bangladesh today is far more stronger then east Pakistan & the post 75 situation, plus there is China then there is Pakistan both of which are also much more stronger then what they used to back in the seventies, so if bd army seriously wants to make a move they can very well afford it, what is stopping them don't they realise that their silence in demoralising the nation ? what went wrong & why are they behaving this particular way when Sri Lanka can do it hen why can't bd ?

Well....this issue isn't that plain rather complex. Let's have a look at a glance:

• BDR Mutiny: After losing 57 army officers most of them are afraid. On the surface it might look simple that some officers were killed and they're now panicked but inside story could be different. To tackle the aftermath of the carnage definitely BAL did take brutal and foxy steps inside army that we don't know.
  • We the people are selfish. Now we're in trouble so we want someone else to rescue us but this very people will not extend the hand for them who once rescued them. It's one proven truth. Army guys are probably scared of this thing also.
  • All top brass of armed forces are systematically BAL setup now. For this I won't blame BAL alone. That day I was going through one senior army officer's (probably retired) blog. There he said one very important thing that is the politicization of army that started since 1992. So, both BAL and BNP are responsible for this. Now its size could be bigger but it's probably spiritless.
  • With army intervention this would be a temporary solution. I know it's very hard to accept by many but that's the fact. What I think is it has to be addressed by the masses because it's completely civilian business. Go through every history of army interference in Pakistan and Bangladesh, it always resulted in massive explosion...didn't it?
  • What I believe is US is on lip service, it doesn't have any headache or it wants BAL to rule, there could be some background game out of our reach.
From my point of view the clueless masses of Bangladesh need some therapy like Hasina has been carrying out over them. It might help open their eyes though I still don't see it's happening. For such people doing anything is meaningless, we need a sensible people first else it'd be continuing. Just think of 15th August, 1975...after such event people would simply think that such demons will never grow because it's a huge lesson. It didn't happen, demons are bigger than 75 now. So, a sensible people is all we need now. Only then no outsider or their collaborator can harm us.

57 army officers including one Maj Gen. were killed with a mere budget of 60 crore indian rupee. We Bangladeshi are cheap, we sell ourselves for one meal. First we need to change before we change our homeland and before that no one can save us...at most outsider can exploit us in the name of help.

The sovereign state of Bangla-Bihar-Orissa that we lost to the English Co,23June1757,shall be retrieved. The project for the establishment of BANGSAM has been going on since the 1960's.

bangla-bihar-orissar odhipoti (shaken voice)....Anwar Hossain in Sirazuddoula :D !

Last edited:
1. There have also been reports in the Indian media four days back that IA troops have been operating in Satkhira wearing BGB uniform. Locals discovered their presence when they were overheard speaking in languages other than Bangla.

2.If true, we should call for resistance from this Forum and any other that members may be visiting. It is the bounden duty of all BD Muslims to fight the invader and their local plants out of the country.
Get a one way ticket from Canada and go fight. :devil:

Sheikh News report holds Gen. Iqbal Karim Bhuiyan responsible for allowing Indian Army soldiers to operate on Bangladesh soil and kill citizens of this country without any hindrance. The report is based on three documents deposited on the internet and shared widely on Facebook and other social media. MOFA has vehemently denied the authenticity and accuracy of the documents but the objections are not specific or precise. The details contained in the documents correspond accurately with Indian Army formations in West Bengal and Sikkim as detailed on Wikipedia and the names mentioned all correspond with people presently in charge at MOFA and the Indian High Commission as explained in another UNB report and on the IHC website i.e. Sujit Ghosh is indeed the Counsellor (Political & Information) at the IHC as indicated in the documents ….

1546017_734275239919025_890362256_n.jpg

বাংলাদেশেভারতীয়সেনাঃস্বার্বভৌমত্বেরশপথওজাতীয়স্বার্থরক্ষায়ব্যর্থসেনাপ্রধান?

Sheikhnews.com – January 16, 2014

শেখ মহিউদ্দিন আহমেদঃ বাংলাদেশে শেখ হাসিনার আমলে আগে থেকেই ভারতীয় সেনারা বিভিন্ন অপারেশনে যৌথ বাহিনীর নামে অংশ নিচ্ছে এমন অভিযোগ থাকলেও প্রমানের অভাবে তা সরকারের তরফ থেকে উড়িয়ে দেয়া হতো। কিন্তু গত ১৪ জানুয়ারি সরকারের তরফ থেকে গোপনীয় একটি ফ্যাক্স বার্তা প্রকাশ হয়ে গেলে ভারতীয় সেনাদের বাংলাদেশে গণহত্যায় অংশগ্রহন, ইতিহাসের নির্মমতম নিরস্ত্র নাগরিক হত্যাকাণ্ড চালানো এবং রাজনৈতিক প্রতিপক্ষের বাসস্থান ও ব্যাবসা প্রতিষ্ঠান বুলডোজার দিয়ে গুড়িয়ে দেয়ার মত অভূতপূর্ব ঘটনায় ভারতীয় সেনাদের জড়িত থাকা এবং তাদের বাংলাদেশ সরকার কর্তৃক আমন্ত্রন করে বাংলাদেশে প্রবেশের ব্যবস্থা করার ঘটনায় দেশ বিদেশে তোলপাড় শুরু হয়েছে। এমনকি এ ঘটনায় সশস্ত্র বাহিনীর মধ্যেও তোলপাড় শুরু হয়েছে।
উল্লেখ্য সেনা সদর এবং সেনাবাহিনীর বিভিন্ন স্থাপনায় ইতিমধ্যেই ভারতীয় সেনাদের ছদ্মবেশে অবস্থানের বিষয়টি প্রকাশ হয়ে পড়ায় ঐ সকল ভারতীয়দের নিরাপত্তা নিয়েও সংকট দেখা দেয়ায় সরকার উদ্বিগ্ন হয়ে পড়েছে। কিন্তু বিভিন্ন মহলের ধারনা সেনা সদরের বিশেষ করে সেনাপ্রধানের অজ্ঞাতে এরুপ কোন কাজ হওয়া অসম্ভব বিধায় দেশের জনগণ ও তার শপথের সততা নিয়ে প্রশ্ন দেখা দিয়েছে। সকল মহল থেকেই প্রশ্ন উঠেছে সেনাপ্রধান ইকবাল করিম ভূঁইয়ার সেনা অফিসার হিসেবে পবিত্র ধর্মগ্রন্থ নিয়ে শপথের বিপরীতে তার অবস্থানের বিতর্কিত ভুমিকা নিয়ে।
দেশি বিদেশি কৌশলগত সূত্রগুলো জানিয়েছে, বাংলাদেশ সেনাবাহিনী প্রধান নিজের চাকুরি বাঁচাতে শপথ ভংগ করে চিহ্নিত ভারতীয়দের আনুকুল্য পাওয়া সেনা জেনারেলদের সাথে অতি কৌশলে ভারতীয় কার্ড খেলছেন বলেই অনুমিত হচ্ছে। এই খেলা মেজর জেনারেল মামুন খালেদ ডিজিএফআই এর মহাপরিচালক থাকাকালিন সময়ে শুরু হয় বলে জানা যায়।
এদিকে গোয়েন্দা সংস্থাগুলো বাংলাদেশের ভেতরে বিভিন্ন অপারেশনে নিরস্ত্র নাগরিকদের বিরুদ্ধে সরাসরি গুলি করা অপরিচিত ও সন্দেহজনক চেহারা ও আকৃতির অনেকেই সনাক্ত করতে পেরেছেন। কিন্তু শেখ হাসিনা ও অন্যান্য ভারতীয় এজেন্টদের ভয়ে তা প্রকাশ করতে পারছেন না। এমনি একটি ছবি গোয়েন্দা সুত্র নিশ্চিত করেছে। এই ছবিটি ৫ মে ২০১৩ শাপলা চত্বরে পরিচালিত গণহত্যার সময়কালের ছবি। চিহ্নিত ঐ সেনাটি বাংলাদেশের নয় বলেই সুত্র নিশ্চিত করেছে।
ঠিক একই ভাবে রাজশাহীতে সিভিল পোশাকে একে-৪৭ রাইফেল দিয়ে সরাসরি জনতার দিকে গুলি করা ব্যক্তিরাও বাংলাদেশী নাগরিক নয় বলে নিশ্চিত হওয়া গেছে। মার্চ ফর ডেমোক্রেসি’র সময়ে বেগম খালেদা জিয়াকে তার বাসা থেকে বের হতে বাধা দেয়ার সময় সেখানে কিছু ‘র’ অফিসার ছিল বলে অভিযোগ পাওয়া গেছে। বেগম জিয়াও তাদের সনাক্ত করতে পেরেছিলেন বলেই উল্লেখ করেছিলেন, কি বাংলা বোঝেন না? কোন ভাষায় বলবো? ব্যরিস্টার মইনুল হোসেনও টিভি টক শোতে এ বিষয়টিতে ইংগিত করেছেন।
তবে বাংলাদেশের সশস্ত্র বাহিনীতে সেনাপ্রধান ও অন্য কিছু শীর্ষ অফিসারদের শপথ ভংগকারী এ সকল কর্মকাণ্ডে চরম অস্বস্তি বিরাজ করছে, যা ভারতীয় ‘র’ ও শেখ হাসিনা সরকারের জন্য দুশ্চিন্তার কারণ হয়ে দাঁড়িয়েছে। জানা গেছে আগামী এক মাসের মধ্যে কয়েকজন মেজর জেনারেলসহ প্রায় ৫০ জন সিনিয়র সেনা অফিসারকে চাকুরি থেকে অকালীন অবসরে বাড়ী পাঠানো হবে বলে সুত্র জানিয়েছে।
ভারতীয় সেনাবাহিনীর বাংলাদেশে অপারেশন পরিচালনার বিষয়টি উন্মুক্ত হয়ে যাওয়ায় ভারত উদ্বিগ্ন, কারণ পিলখানায় ৫৭ জন সেনা অফিসার হত্যাকাণ্ডে ভারতীয় বাহিনীর অংশগ্রহন নিয়ে জনমনে যে সন্দেহ তা প্রকট হচ্ছে। এই কারনে ভারতীয় পক্ষও বিএনপির কাছ থেকে আগে ভাগেই নিশ্চয়তা চাচ্ছে যে, কখনো বিএনপি ক্ষমতাসীন হলে ‘বিডিআর হত্যাকাণ্ডে’র পুনঃ বিচার যেন না হয়।​

বাংলাদেশে ভারতীয় সেনাঃ স্বার্বভৌমত্বের শপথ ও জাতীয় স্বার্থ রক্ষায় ব্যর্থ সেনাপ্রধান? |

Last edited:
India is getting worried after news exposed indian force attacking and killing Bangladeshis. Indian high commissioner made appointment to see KZ. Everyone can guess what would be indian line - lie and more lie.

Theres one thing that people must understand about the Bengal. They never accept outside leadership or suppression for long. Ultimately, the bengali nationalistic volcanic eruption sweeps away anyone.

Not a bengali, nor claim to be a expert on that region, but history bears witness to my humble statement.

If any attempt is made to introduce outside interventions, this will be a colossal blunder.

Well....this issue isn't that plain rather complex. Let's have a look at a glance:

• BDR Mutiny: After losing 57 army officers most of them are afraid. On the surface it might look simple that some officers were killed and they're now panicked but inside story could be different. To tackle the aftermath of the carnage definitely BAL did take brutal and foxy steps inside army that we don't know.
  • We the people are selfish. Now we're in trouble so we want someone else to rescue us but this very people will not extend the hand for them who once rescued them. It's one proven truth. Army guys are probably scared of this thing also.
  • All top brass of armed forces are systematically BAL setup now. For this I won't blame BAL alone. That day I was going through one senior army officer's (probably retired) blog. There he said one very important thing that is the politicization of army that started since 1992. So, both BAL and BNP are responsible for this. Now its size could be bigger but it's probably spiritless.
  • With army intervention this would be a temporary solution. I know it's very hard to accept by many but that's the fact. What I think is it has to be addressed by the masses because it's completely civilian business. Go through every history of army interference in Pakistan and Bangladesh, it always resulted in massive explosion...didn't it?
  • What I believe is US is on lip service, it doesn't have any headache or it wants BAL to rule, there could be some background game out of our reach.
From my point of view the clueless masses of Bangladesh need some therapy like Hasina has been carrying out over them. It might help open their eyes though I still don't see it's happening. For such people doing anything is meaningless, we need a sensible people first else it'd be continuing. Just think of 15th August, 1975...after such event people would simply think that such demons will never grow because it's a huge lesson. It didn't happen, demons are bigger than 75 now. So, a sensible people is all we need now. Only then no outsider or their collaborator can harm us.

57 army officers including one Maj Gen. were killed with a mere budget of 60 crore indian rupee. We Bangladeshi are cheap, we sell ourselves for one meal. First we need to change before we change our homeland and before that no one can save us...at most outsider can exploit us in the name of help.

bangla-bihar-orissar odhipoti (shaken voice)....Anwar Hossain in Sirazuddoula :D !
I agree on this I remember back in 1990 in jeddah the Saudis & Pakistani diasporas were quite unhappy with the removal of gen H.M Ershad , especially Saudis displeasure of the uprising that removed H.M Ershad from power is a well known fact, the point was that since it will leave Bangladesh with thus two polar opposite party's @ the helm it will automatically lead to a strong polarization in the Army between the leftist & the rightist blocks, which would deplete its effectiveness as an organization the Saudis couldn't have been more right ! today we are seeing exactly that, removing H.M Ershad was a mistake & a big one @ that

Sheikh News report holds Gen. Iqbal Karim Bhuiyan responsible for allowing Indian Army soldiers to operate on Bangladesh soil and kill citizens of this country without any hindrance. The report is based on three documents deposited on the internet and shared widely on Facebook and other social media. MOFA has vehemently denied the authenticity and accuracy of the documents but the objections are not specific or precise. The details contained in the documents correspond accurately with Indian Army formations in West Bengal and Sikkim as detailed on Wikipedia and the names mentioned all correspond with people presently in charge at MOFA and the Indian High Commission as explained in another UNB report and on the IHC website i.e. Sujit Ghosh is indeed the Counsellor (Political & Information) at the IHC as indicated in the documents ….

i have pointed out again and again to you, that information regarding the formations are wrong. The only thing they are right about is XXXIII Corps. I also find it really hard to believe, that you think a document at such a high level of the Bangladeshi government is so incompetent to get such specifics wrong. These are not armchair people. These are government functionaries and they do not circulate information like this which is completely off the mark.

If you want to continue this line of thought please answer the following or desist from rumour mongering :

1. Where is the RAPID formation which was confirmed by YOUR document in the XXXIII Corps.
2. Where is the armoured formation of the XXXIII Corps
3. Why is an artillery formation being asked for help? To carry out an artillery barrage?

Please give me specifics on the above. Else rest your case.

Back
Top Bottom