What's new

Indian Army & Pakistan Army exchange sweets on the occasion of Eid-ul-Fitr

Status
Not open for further replies.
But Pakistan reports more Indian violations as per UN documents.

then why just along LoC?

If Pakistan has a doctrine as such, why would it spare much accessible border crossings than a rugged mountainous region termed nuclear flashpoint.
You don’t even leave international border, BSF has killed many infiltrators in Punjab border in last 6 months.

Who are you kidding? I can post a thousand pictures of a rag tag army in Kashmir with no standardization of uniform wearing a mis match of civilian rags and carrying kid’s backpacks. Even your troops in Ladakh are wearing used hand me downs from the Americans.
Yes I know, so?
He’s from the Assam Rifles, looks like a civilian.
1620946010889.jpeg

I doubt Indians will eat them, they probably just throw it away.

True, but the image is nice. Saying that I have no HATRED for the Indians or their Army. The only thing I want from them is to Vacate our territories peacefully starting of with Kashmir. Since they have failed to comply for seven decades I do wish India to be cut into size by all its neighbours. As it is an artificial state will love it to be further partitioned into smaller countries.

Kashmir is your territory? Says who? you?

One stand is it's a disputed land and should be solved per UN resolution.....but I think we have already lost the plot now...too late, too little.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom