Indian Army killing its own people !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leader

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
I just want you guys to relax, and dont act like you know no violence...

watch out your own country city boys !!

tied up and banged in heads !!

Last edited by a moderator:
Post reported for giving wrong information.............And no link has been provided as per forum rule...

Those are killed by maoists...as they were suspected police informers...Maoist posters can be seen in the pictures...Police (they are CRPF task force.... Army has not been deployed to tacle the Maoists) are doing searching when the phtographs have been taken...

These guys don't look like IA and anyway IA doesn't operate in domestic security scenarios.

You can't tarnish the name of this professional institution just because your army's name is being dragged through the mud:

If the thread starter fail to defend the headline of the thread it should be closed......

Guys holding INSAS rifle.[/QUOTE said:
CRPF and other police force use INSAS rifles...the old 303 rifles of British era is being eliminated....

Its a maoist killing reovery.. not police killings as few dream.

Post a news link to back up otherwise OP is just a faker.

:rofl:

Let me tel wat the op felt and opened this thread

He saw the thread where Pak army murdered their own people..

so his ego was hurt

so he typed
images.Google.com

typed...
Indian army kill people
and click on search

Whooooooooa!!
i got soe pics

came to india foru
posted here n felt happy n blesses

And u guys can also observe,these days there are thread in india defence where a elephants kills one,lpg blasts in house,accident of a bus carrying bride n groom,etc etc...

People need to relax their frustration after seeing Pakistans war section,so opened threads like these in India defence :rofl:

Post reported for giving wrong information.............And no link has been provided as per forum rule...

Those are killed by maoists...as they were suspected police informers...Maoist posters can be seen in the pictures...Police (they are CRPF task force.... Army has not been deployed to tacle the Maoists) are doing searching when the phtographs have been taken...

indian city boys in their typical denial mode... sigh !!

I dont use facebook anymore, you can get the full story from ISI facebook page...

---------- Post added at 11:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:12 PM ----------

:rofl:

Let me tel wat the op felt and opened this thread

He saw the thread where Pak army murdered their own people..

so his ego was hurt

so he typed
images.Google.com

typed...
Indian army kill people
and click on search

Whooooooooa!!
i got soe pics

came to india foru
posted here n felt happy n blesses

And u guys can also observe,these days there are thread in india defence where a elephants kills one,lpg blasts in house,accident of a bus carrying bride n groom,etc etc...

People need to relax their frustration after seeing Pakistans war section,so opened threads like these in India defence :rofl:

dont troll...

---------- Post added at 11:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:13 PM ----------

If the thread starter fail to defend the headline of the thread it should be closed......

dont you know whats going on in your country?

I dont use facebook anymore, you can get the full story from ISI facebook page...

---------- Post added at 11:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:12 PM ----------

dont troll...

---------- Post added at 11:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:13 PM ----------

will you let indian members know when this happened like which month and year? And which state and place

88Bqxc318957-02.jpg

Guys holding INSAS rifle.

its CRPF .........all armed police now has INSAS

At the Op ....Mind posting the info too..why only the pics??...and also they are CRPF and not IA. I seriously dunno why you started this...i know about the incident in your country is bad..but it is unfortunate nobody blamed your entire security force for the mistake of 5 idiots....infact your own countrymen were blaming the entire ranger force. If you have started this thread out of hatred you have failed...but if you have started this thread to share a news then fine please post the article has well i am sure it will be an interesting read.

dont troll...

You better know your country rather than posting a fake thread....and which page in facebook you mention...ISI? LOL...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom