What's new

Indian Army killing its own people !

Status
Not open for further replies.
looks like the OP has taken my advice seriously :D lol

Post reported.

Dude, better go out and help those guys shot on streets by your forces. Your forces are shooting your own people. :tdown:

Not saying Indian police is saint, but this one does not look like they killed the guys.
And no, they are not Indian army. Army operates only in NE and Kashmir.

Anyway, threadstarter, can you post a link.

Height of frustations :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall: after seeing so many useless, Wrong Info and crap thread bashing India in last 2 days.

Not saying Indian police is saint, but this one does not look like they killed the guys.
And no, they are not Indian army. Army operates only in NE and Kashmir.

Anyway, threadstarter, can you post a link.

He is Searching the link or thinking how to search the link. lol.

:rofl:

Let me tel wat the op felt and opened this thread

He saw the thread where Pak army murdered their own people..

so his ego was hurt

so he typed
images.Google.com

typed...
Indian army kill people
and click on search

Whooooooooa!!
i got soe pics

came to india foru
posted here n felt happy n blesses

And u guys can also observe,these days there are thread in india defence where a elephants kills one,lpg blasts in house,accident of a bus carrying bride n groom,etc etc...

People need to relax their frustration after seeing Pakistans war section,so opened threads like these in India defence :rofl:

Honestly i followed the above procedure. but could not find the above pics, rather i found another pic,

www.timesofassam.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/Indian-Army-raps.jpg

Indian army never kills.

Bharti terrorists who killed in 1971 were dressed in Bharti army unoforms too ;)
What do you wanna say now? Enough said?

If Bharti army at that time kill 1000s of innocents at that time, we need not talk about new cases, as that will always remain in our hearts.

Such cowards! (Now those Bhartis who would come and ask for proof and links, lemme tell you, it has been on the forum and orignal telegraphs and orignal letters were presented and even Bhartis on forum at that time agreed.)

To all SANE members (Pakistani included) please report this thread that has no background or description and is clearly slander and trolling. These men a CENTRAL RESERVE POLICE FORCE- in any other country you wouldn't say such things of police ATTENDING a murder scene (which this is by Maoists). There is no Indian Army involvement so why start such threads with NO info? Something to hide?

This guy is meant to be a SENIOR member FFS!

To all SANE members (Pakistani included) please report this thread that has no background or description and is clearly slander and trolling. These men a CENTRAL RESERVE POLICE FORCE- in any other country you wouldn't say such things of police ATTENDING a murder scene (which this is by Maoists). There is no Indian Army involvement so why start such threads with NO info? Something to hide?

This guy is meant to be a SENIOR member FFS!
A pakistani ranger killed a unarmed man in Karachi .

Now pakistanis should retaliate and show that even Indian army kills it's own ppl

Post reported for giving wrong information.............And no link has been provided as per forum rule...

Those are killed by maoists...as they were suspected police informers...Maoist posters can be seen in the pictures...Police (they are CRPF task force.... Army has not been deployed to tacle the Maoists) are doing searching when the phtographs have been taken...

It makes me laugh, how Indians becomes sensitive when reality is shown to them. So they are blown by the Maoists, but can you escape the fact there is lots of violence and terror in your country? Pakistan problems are more to do with the foreign powers like your India, CIA and Mossad, but your problems are "Indigenous". A word you are very found of. The fact is India has home grown insurgencies in many of its parts. Mark my prediction, India number is next, you just can not escape it.

My question to the moderators here, why are you acting on the complaints of Our Indian guest here all the time? They abuse Pakistan with gusto, and you allow their posts without problems. But if someone shows them the reality of India or their terror, they start crying foul and report posts. Why this is allowed? I for years have tried to post comments on various Indian forums and websites, they never publish my comments. My comments are too truthful for them. Indians don't like truth. And they surely do not believe in democracy and freedom of Speech.

Surprisingly they are having a field day on forum like this. Instead they try to report the Pakistani participants because they don't like to see or read the truth. How do you guys allow this behaviour of Indian guests here? How do you want Pakistanis to feel on their own forum? I was reported by two Indians for absolutely no reasons. Why do I have to worry about their ridiculous attitude on supposedly Pakistani forum? Please remind me am I on a Pakistani forum or an Indian forum?

This is absolutely ridiculous.

It makes me laugh, how Indians becomes sensitive when reality is show to them. So they are blown by the Maoists, but can you escape the fact there is lots of violence and terror in your country? Pakistan problems are more to do with the foreign powers like your India, CIA and Mossad, but your problems are "Indigenous". A word you are very found of. The fact is India has home grown insurgencies in many of its parts. Mark my prediction, India number is next, you just can not escape it.

My question to the moderators here, why are you acting on the complaints of Our Indian guest here all the time? They abuse Pakistan with gusto, and you allow their posts without problems. But if someone shows them the reality of India or their terror, they start crying foul and report posts. Why this is allowed? I for years have tried to post comments on various Indian forums and websites, they never publish my comments. My comments are too truthful for them. Indians don't like truth. And they surely do not believe in democracy and freedom of Speech.

Surprisingly they are having a field day on forum like this. Instead they try to report the Pakistani participants because they don't like to see or read the truth. How do you guys allow this behaviour of Indian guests here? How do you want Pakistanis to feel on their own forum? I was reported by two Indians for absolutely no reasons. Why do I have to worry about their ridiculous attitude on supposedly Pakistani forum? Please remind me am I on a Pakistani forum or an Indian forum?

This is absolutely ridiculous.

Freedom of Speech doesnt mean talking BS .

It's a rule of the forum to give link before making a thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom