What's new

Indian Army killing its own people !

Status
Not open for further replies.
pure ignorance and bias nothing else. Nothing better to do.:mps:

according to Jaswand singh 138 districts of Red corridor, the Indian State has no control. the "city boys" need to realize how far stretched their state is already, into claiming lands that literary dont belong to their kind...

and yes not realizing it is plain ignorance.

---------- Post added at 07:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:23 AM ----------

who cares? as long as they are not doing it to kashmiris i support the indian army and their actions on their own citizens. :)

oh they do, like the other day a 41 year old man was tied up and dragged onto the streets by Indian Army in IOK.

I just want you guys to relax, and dont act like you know no violence...

watch out your own country city boys !!

tied up and banged in heads !!

The liar busted!

Idiot, these are not killed by Indian forces but maoists and they are not indian army but CRPF. Loser you are frustrated with what is going on your own country.

This is what called shameful.

Americans kill 20 more Pakistanis

There were 3 million bengalis killed by pakistan army. do not show your frustration on India accusing false stupid propaganda.

Post reported for giving wrong information.............And no link has been provided as per forum rule...

They are allowed to post such misinformation, this is to satisfy their frustration over American drone attacks killing hundreds of Pakistanis.

Bro Leader, why even waste your own time and valuable server space on posting Indian crap. Indian's are an absolute joke. Pakistani's please refrain from giving them the attention they so desperately crave.

Bro Leader, why even waste your own time and valuable server space on posting Indian crap. Indian's are an absolute joke. Pakistani's please refrain from giving them the attention they so desperately crave.

Who is the joker is very much watchable. that guy giving wrong information and posts .stupid like you believe that. :angry:

one coward even sent me this PM. see how frustrated and loser they are......

o8vqlk.jpg

In any other forum, "leader" will get immediate banning. Here,......

Bro Leader, why even waste your own time and valuable server space on posting Indian crap. Indians are absolutely funny. Pakistani's please refrain from giving them the attention they so desperately crave.

I always consider myself mighty funny.

Who is the joker is very much watchable. that guy giving wrong information and posts and stupid jokey like you believe that.

o8vqlk.jpg

because every body in the world hates them so they are losing their already fkdup minds. that pm shows his level of upbringing. just ignore them don't stoop to their level.

No Link , false post , fake news and now funny how some senior members have joined too.....
Hmmm really shows the level of degradation on this forum. No Wonder some really senior members have stopped posting.

oh they do, like the other day a 41 year old man was tied up and dragged onto the streets by Indian Army in IOK.
Like? No photos ,no proof and no link??? U are one funny man.

on and off one should show them their faces in mirror... which they bitterly deny ! for example if you see a black thing in the mirror, and you thought you were white ....:woot: one should look at their own selves before point afingers at others... the most amazing part is their denial mode. completely denying everything....

their sole purpose is to defame our institutions, and they needed to look at their own army, but they are denying, their whole india is their city... rest is just some foreign lands and foreign army(as you may have read some of the comments denying it to be indians at all)

sigh !!

When you lie, lie in that way so no one can catch you but if your lie make you laughing stock than this is call backfire. :P

Leader , i besiege you to post links , and make us shut our mouths....
if not then you have to accept that you have twisted facts to satisfy your egos.
Instead condemning the barbarity shown by Pakistan rangers you have reverted back the old way of pinpointing us.

this is an international forum, people from all over the world are seeing the escapist mentality you are showing, mend your ways or become a laughing stock.

Who is the joker is very much watchable. that guy giving wrong information and posts .stupid like you believe that. :angry:

o8vqlk.jpg

He is Loser , Just Report Him.
Mod should close This Thread , The Thread starter should consult Psychiatrist :tup:

He is Loser , Just Report Him.
Mod should close This Thread , The Thread starter should consult Psychiatrist :tup:

the guy rajusri himself/herself got banned! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Welcome to the forum. :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom