What's new

Indian Army is mobilizing tanks and troops along the internationl boundary with Pakistan-OSINT

Very likely to be much older images than 27th.

“With very high resolution imagery we can see the picture in more detail. The image captured with Worldiew-2 of the buildings in question shows no evidence of a bombing having occurred. There are no signs of scorching, no large distinguishable holes in the roofs of buildings and no signs of stress to the surrounding vegetation”.

We know there has been "stress to the surrounding vegetation", which we claim are IED tests.

https://www.ndtv.com/india-news/wha...d-satellite-pic-may-prove-indias-case-2002060
A buildup of cloud cover over Balakot in the hours following the strikes meant that an Indian satellite was unable to collect high resolution imagery as it passed over the area later that morning.

https://thewire.in/security/five-days-after-airstrike-questions-india-pakistan
As per the unnamed government official in Indian Express, SAR imagery on first day showed that roofs had gone missing. “The SAR images are not as clear as satellite pictures and we couldn’t get a good satellite picture on Tuesday because of heavy clouds. That would have settled the debate,” Indian Express quoted the official.

There are companies which provide images of the macro areas in real time, at least updated on a daily basis.

Like this one: https://zoom.earth/
NASA satellites VIIRS, Aqua and Terra provide the daily images. Bing Maps provides the high resolution images. Globe images are captured hourly by DSCOVR.

Zoom into areas with significant cloud cover, especially over deserts. You will find that after you have zoomed close enough, aka, the high res images, the cloud cover simply disappears. It's because the high res image was taken when there was no cloud cover whereas the cloud cover is as it stands today. So it's pretty easy for people to use older images without knowing.

This is how we came to know that Balakot was under heavy cloud cover during and after the strikes.

So it's impossible for any other optical satellite to have taken the images either. Only SAR images are possible, and these are generally highly classified. And open sources ones can be quite expensive.
It is appalling to see the state of mind here, I only feel pity for those who refuse the evidence in the face.

1. Apparently craters formed between 26th & 27th February, in the middle of the night, injuring one man...correlating with damage caused by typical 2000lbs bombs...during IAF violation over LoC...because of IEDs.
IMPROVISED EXPLOSIVE DEVICES.
That's right folks, Pakistani Madrassas now train students to to FAKE AIR-STRIKES in REAL TIME.

2. "People" from ESI publish Worldview-2 50cm satellite imagery with a timestamp of 27th February, but Indian media claims ''unnamed Indian Government Officials" stated "cloud cover" caused an ''inability to collect high resolution imagery''. OBVIOUSLY them goras don't know what they are talking about.

More on the "IED Explosions" here:
https://www.aspistrategist.org.au/indias-strike-on-balakot-a-very-precise-miss/

Last edited:
That’s your claim. Ask the ESI how they got the images then. Until you get an answer, I’ll believe independent analysts over your conspiracy theories.

Their credibility is obviously at stake.

All logic and common sense points towards cloud cover.

It is appalling to see the state of mind here, I only feel pity for those who refuse the evidence in the face.

1. Apparently craters formed between 26th & 27th February, in the middle of the night, injuring one man...correlating with damage caused by typical 2000lbs bombs...during IAF violation over LoC...because of IEDs.
IMPROVISED EXPLOSIVE DEVICES.
That's right folks, Pakistani Madrassas now train students to to FAKE AIR-STRIKES in REAL TIME.

2. "People" from ESI publish Worldview-2 50cm satellite imagery with a timestamp of 27th February, but Indian media claims ''unnamed Indian Government Officials" stated "cloud cover" caused an ''inability to collect high resolution imagery''. OBVIOUSLY them goras don't know what they are talking about.

More on the "IED Explosions" here:
https://www.aspistrategist.org.au/indias-strike-on-balakot-a-very-precise-miss/

Just look at eyewitness accounts taken on the same day. The background is completely under cloud cover.

This video has been published on the 26th, likely UK time. Lol, it's even raining.

This one's been published on the 25th of Feb by BBC.

Come on, guys, this is literally common sense. Is this proof enough? Or do you not want to believe your own eyes either?

All our media houses and others have already been through all this circus. Nobody has access to optical satellite images from the day of the strikes. Quite literally, nobody.

Their credibility is obviously at stake.

All logic and common sense points towards cloud cover.

Just look at eyewitness accounts taken on the same day. The background is completely under cloud cover.

This video has been published on the 26th, likely UK time. Lol, it's even raining.

This one's been published on the 25th of Feb by BBC.

Come on, guys, this is literally common sense. Is this proof enough? Or do you not want to believe your own eyes either?

All our media houses and others have already been through all this circus. Nobody has access to optical satellite images from the day of the strikes. Quite literally, nobody.
upload_2019-4-3_0-26-23.png

This is the quickest reference I could find on the weather at Balakot, you're welcome to find your own. The above image shows the weather on 27th Feb, which was sunny around noon and apparently afterwards as well.
https://www.timeanddate.com/weather/@1478569/historic?month=2&year=2019

Yes, it might have been cloudy and rainy at some point of the day, but it does not mean that this was the situation ALL day, unless you can prove it. The sunlight in ESI's imagery suggests it was taken around midday.

Now if you have a problem with believing ESI, you should take it up with them. Better yet, prepare a comprehensive rebuttal, PROVING that the weather was cloudy ALL day, concluding that ESI falsified or misrepresented satellite imagery for personal gains. Sue their bottom, I'd say, make sure that nobody conspiracies against India ever again.
And while you're at it, don't forget Reuters, planetLabs and ASPI as well. Remember, they are an equal participant in this malicious defamation campaign against India.

If only you had made that clear earlier than 2014, when there were people waiting anxiously for a hint in this direction.

We had to speak in their language to get the message across.

View attachment 550935

This is the quickest reference I could find on the weather at Balakot, you're welcome to find your own. The above image shows the weather on 27th Feb, which was sunny around noon and apparently afterwards as well.
https://www.timeanddate.com/weather/@1478569/historic?month=2&year=2019

Yes, it might have been cloudy and rainy at some point of the day, but it does not mean that this was the situation ALL day, unless you can prove it. The sunlight in ESI's imagery suggests it was taken around midday.

Now if you have a problem with believing ESI, you should take it up with them. Better yet, prepare a comprehensive rebuttal, PROVING that the weather was cloudy ALL day, concluding that ESI falsified or misrepresented satellite imagery for personal gains. Sue their bottom, I'd say, make sure that nobody conspiracies against India ever again.
And while you're at it, don't forget Reuters, planetLabs and ASPI as well. Remember, they are an equal participant in this malicious defamation campaign against India.

Funny how the image does not have the destroyed vegetation, where all the bombs "missed" their targets.

You can take a horse to water, but you can’t force the donkey to take its head out of the horses arse.

I think we are being a bit too harsh on our Indian friends here, especially @randomradio .

What we need to understand is the psyche of our Indian friends. They were promised for more then 20 years that the next skirmish between India and Pakistan, Pakistan would absolutely be clobbered by India. Pakistan only continues to exist as an entity because of the goodwill of the Indian people. India has embarked on a massive build up of its Armed Forces for the past two decade and spent billions with the promise that this build up will give India the ability to dominate every threshold in an escalation with Pakistan. The promise was that India would do the same to Pakistan, as Israel has done to Palestine, thus explaining the Indian obsession with Israel. Unfortunately, these egos have been really bruised and the reality has been opened infront of them that India will not dominate an escalation with Pakistan and Pakistan will fight back. Case in point, look at the comments of our Indian friends here on PDF when India struck targets within Balakot, and those same Indians disappeared the next day when Pakistan struck back.

This is why our Indian friends are relying on any straws they can possibly find to serve their narrative. Perfect example is @randomradio. Despite his evidence being debunked, he/she refuses to believe what the reality is. Everyone is a liar including Reuters and other independent news agencies, the only truth is spoken by Modi Jee. This is why they are sticking to the narrative of killing 300 terrorists, F16 being shot down, the pilot for F16 being lynched by the local Pakistani mob etc etc etc. Thus, i believe AM you're being too harsh on our Indian friends here because what they have been fed for the past 2 decades has simply been a lie.

Forgive me for smiling at this very selective narrative.

You have started the story from the 26th of March; I beg you to consider the cumulative burden of doubt and suspicion you carry in any ordinary Indian's mind. It is not now, not this year, but 72 years ago that we had to face a ruthless attempt to seize power, clothed and masked by denial after denial. If today even a straightforward claim by Pakistan is suspect in Indian eyes, it is due to the legacy of repeated prevarications followed finally by admission. Consider the following:
  1. The raiders in Kashmir, their true character and antecedents, and what was conveyed to the world by a nascent country;
  2. Operation Gibraltar, and the cold-blooded decision to clothe highly-trained military people as civilians, to lend credence to a story of native revolt against intolerable tyranny;
  3. Operation Grand Slam, and an attack with armour and artillery on a principal town, the second capital of the state;
  4. The encouragement of Mizos in rebellion, and their housing in camps within East Pakistan;
  5. The bland refusal to acknowledge aggression in 1999, and the assertion that freedom-loving mujahedin had taken independent action without consulting the authorities, to be followed, at long last, with the outing of the NLI;
  6. A continuous financial investment in the Hurriyet leadership, and in subsidies to the daily demonstrations organised through large investments of money, all of which are totally denied as having happened;
  7. The statements by organisations committed to fomenting trouble in J&K, and their bland denial by the military authorities in Pakistan;
How much more do you want?

Sir, do consider this strange situation: @Hellfire reports some internal conversations and is met with howls of disbelief; we are told, by you, that the present PM is different.

So should we be as sceptical towards @Hellfire as before?

How does one deal with this on a larger time-frame? Where was Pakistan's response, when it was India pushing for peace and begging for talks? The only arrogant reply we got was that there could be no talks without discussing the future of Kashmir. As far as I can make out, this meant one thing, and only one, to Pakistani diplomats: the immediate withdrawal of Indian troops from Indian Kashmir and handing over the administration to Pakistan, with or without the dubious interval of a shambolic referendum guided by the Hurriyet and armed elements within the population imported from Pakistan. Should I remind you of the assassination of the present Mirwaiz's father, and the prompt conversion of the son to the Azadi camp? or of Abdul Ghani Lone, whose killing drove his three children into each of the three political factions prevalent in Kashmir today?

Forget about an obscure Indian writing all this on PDF; when a former general and head of ISI revealed the naked truth, all those things that do not come into consideration on the 26th or after, he lost his pension.

Who is to blame for that? Do you know that each and every one of the journalists who were professional employees, and not owners or part owners, who in earlier years had argued for peace is today discredited, without a job, and unemployable, because they are seen as sycophants who backed a reconciliation with Pakistan even in the teeth of the Bombay massacre?

If only you had made that clear earlier than 2014, when there were people waiting anxiously for a hint in this direction.

Hon Sir

This deserves a full fledged response from my side. I shall get back to you over the weekend, work's being a pain in the a**.

Our old friend Major Arya is back again :yahoo: i was thinking he must hide feel ashamed but bravo he proved he is one true indian no such word in his vocabulary.After 27th feb slaps another ""sho sha "of indian we are going to this and that but in words of Sq Ldr Hassan Siddiqui"""we neither know nor care what they will do next matters we know what we gonna do ......again ""
Maj Arya and Maj pooni r the worst fake new contributors on social media and funny they don't feel any shame at all being exposed naked irony is Bhakts believe on these fake news.They should be banned for good. Indian media expose badly in these crisis I don't believe any of theior story at all.

I think we are being a bit too harsh on our Indian friends here, especially @randomradio .

What we need to understand is the psyche of our Indian friends. They were promised for more then 20 years that the next skirmish between India and Pakistan, Pakistan would absolutely be clobbered by India. Pakistan only continues to exist as an entity because of the goodwill of the Indian people. India has embarked on a massive build up of its Armed Forces for the past two decade and spent billions with the promise that this build up will give India the ability to dominate every threshold in an escalation with Pakistan. The promise was that India would do the same to Pakistan, as Israel has done to Palestine, thus explaining the Indian obsession with Israel. Unfortunately, these egos have been really bruised and the reality has been opened infront of them that India will not dominate an escalation with Pakistan and Pakistan will fight back. Case in point, look at the comments of our Indian friends here on PDF when India struck targets within Balakot, and those same Indians disappeared the next day when Pakistan struck back.

What we know is the reason why you even managed to shoot down the Mig-21 is because the Mig-21 strayed off its course and was easily ambushed.

Otoh, all your AMRAAMs fired at the other jets missed, whereas our jets did not even bother to counterattack since their RoEs did not allow it even when they were attacked.

Apart from the 2 AMRAAMs fired at Abhinandan and his wingman, 5 AMRAAMs were fired at the MKIs. 6 of those AMRAAMs were beaten. Those are very good odds.

This is why our Indian friends are relying on any straws they can possibly find to serve their narrative. Perfect example is @randomradio. Despite his evidence being debunked, he/she refuses to believe what the reality is. Everyone is a liar including Reuters and other independent news agencies, the only truth is spoken by Modi Jee. This is why they are sticking to the narrative of killing 300 terrorists, F16 being shot down, the pilot for F16 being lynched by the local Pakistani mob etc etc etc. Thus, i believe AM you're being too harsh on our Indian friends here because what they have been fed for the past 2 decades has simply been a lie.

Then please give us back our 2 MKI pilots.

Otoh, all your AMRAAMs fired at the other jets missed, whereas our jets did not even bother to counterattack since their RoEs did not allow it even when they were attacked.

Apart from the 2 AMRAAMs fired at Abhinandan and his wingman, 5 AMRAAMs were fired at the MKIs. 6 of those AMRAAMs were beaten. Those are very good odds.

Then please give us back our 2 MKI pilots.

yap it was rajinikanth who was flying the plane..

@The Deterrent

That article was rebutted long ago. Check the video I posted above.
At this point I concur with @AgNoStiC MuSliM, you are literally begging to be ridiculed.

I must admit, I never expected that India will switch roles with Pakistan when it came it to baseless propaganda. I hope it continues to be that way.

Back
Top Bottom