What's new

Indian Army gets first batch of Sig 716 assault rifles

The guns look sick ngl, Pakistan needs to step up and choose their guns.

idk if your being sarcastic, the indian armies camo uniform looks hideous, not saying Pakistan’s is much better, but India’s is defo worse.

1612816006178.png

YEP your right Indian one is ar better

Attachments

• 1612815906626.png
    1612815906626.png
    781.4 KB · Views: 49
Show me the regular indian army ( not para military ) in 2020 or 2021 even 2019 with bren guns and sterling smg.

Stop posting lies

View attachment 714726
indo pak side by side
Not only do we have superior camo uniforms in olive green
But much better helmets with goggle protecton.

That khaki unifirm from pakistan is so WW2 bro or does it reflect your desert arrid terrain landscape
Stop being so childish our camouflage is based on terrain requirements just like yours if you think your army is extra equipped you are a fool I can post countless pictures of our Rangers looking better equipped than even your special forces but am not an emotional sod like you

AAmWXyx.jpg

Indian infantry in transition.Old INSAS soon to be replaced by SIGs and old kalashnikovs by ak-203.FAB modified AKs will stay.

LiX9yEx.jpg

Para SF in transition.Scoped M4 carbines,low cut helmets etc.These and tavors will be replaced by new set of equipment coming with SCAR rifles and SAKO sniper rifles etc.

SPtfKBQ.jpg

Frontline LOC regular troops from kumaon regiment.

waHFFRH.jpg

Rashtriya rifles COIN infantry force.Ballistic shields and heavy level 4 body armour with neck and groin protection capable of defeating steel core ak bullets.New MP9 submachine guns as stopgap until carbien deal is done.

vFL4AVr.jpg

Where we are going for COIN in RR.

bWLVyuf.png

Ghatak platoon of infantry battalion armed for assault.

Fake new MODS ? prove it

View attachment 714727

View attachment 714728

This IS indian Army TODAY and that olive green camo uniform, helmet ,guns look very slick

INFACT TOO SLICK for south asian

The guns are not Indian, you are boasting about Indian army rifle upgrades with pictures of guns borrowed from UK Army during an exercise. You are a running joke now on this forum. No need to reply to BS any longer and post reported

Show me the regular indian army ( not para military ) in 2020 or 2021 even 2019 with bren guns and sterling smg.

Stop posting lies

View attachment 714726
indo pak side by side

That khaki unifirm from pakistan is so WW2 bro or does it reflect your desert arrid terrain landscape

1612820297679.png

1612820319908.png

1612820339577.png

1612820356343.png

1612820383760.png

1612820400058.png

1612820423768.png

1612820656710.png

Stop posting lies

View attachment 714726
indo pak side by side

You do know that the Pakistani troops helmets in this pic are all equiped for night goggles right? You do now you have shot yourself in the fit here by posting this. The Indian troops on LOC appear to have no NVG attachment aids on their helmets. Do you understand what that means?
AAmWXyx.jpg

Indian infantry in transition.Old INSAS soon to be replaced by SIGs and old kalashnikovs by ak-203.FAB modified AKs will stay.

LiX9yEx.jpg

Para SF in transition.Scoped M4 carbines,low cut helmets etc.These and tavors will be replaced by new set of equipment coming with SCAR rifles and SAKO sniper rifles etc.

SPtfKBQ.jpg

Frontline LOC regular troops from kumaon regiment.

waHFFRH.jpg

Rashtriya rifles COIN infantry force.Ballistic shields and heavy level 4 body armour with neck and groin protection capable of defeating steel core ak bullets.New MP9 submachine guns as stopgap until carbien deal is done.

vFL4AVr.jpg

Where we are going for COIN in RR.

bWLVyuf.png

Ghatak platoon of infantry battalion armed for assault.

All SF have access to the best weapons in every army. Nothing special. 2% of Indian army have decent weapons is not much of a boast

@The Maverick

I can assure you that a average Pakistani soldier is much better equipped than the average Indian solider, you are selectively picking certain pictures to boost your ego and prove a non existent point. No one uses your camo scheme, looks like the last camo scheme Pakistan used, ww1 era, if you want to remain in your little bubble and assume that you got Better camo , in fact if it makes you happy then sure, indian army camo is 6th generation advanced that no one uses.
View attachment 714759

View attachment 714760

View attachment 714761

View attachment 714762

View attachment 714763

View attachment 714764

View attachment 714765

View attachment 714767

You do know that the Pakistani troops helmets in this pic are all equiped for night goggles right? You do now you have shot yourself in the fit here by posting this. The Indian troops on LOC appear to have no NVG attachment aids on their helmets. Do you understand what that means?

All SF have access to the best weapons in every army. Nothing special. 2% of Indian army have decent weapons is not much of a boast
Agreed, they added goggles to the helmet and somehow now those helmets are insane, it’s like me adding a chrome wrap to a Nissan micra.

Only 1 picture I posted is SF with M4s.All the rest are RR or regular infantry.
Take a last look at those brens and sterlings.As you can see alreday new units have MP9 submachine guns and carbines coming.
Brens will not be here in 2 years,6000 negevs have already arrived .10000 more coming by march.After that another 20000.Carl gustav is already an awesome weapon.
480 indian infantry battalions will have SIGs which include all mountain and foot infantry.Same calibre as 7.62X51MM Negev.
Rest mechanized infantry,COIN forces,assault sections,artillery,rear echelon will all have ak-203 and FAB modified AKs and carbines/smg.

Negev NG7 best LMG in the world.Belt fed and minimum recoil.Battle proven.

Only 1 picture I posted is SF with M4s.All the rest are RR or regular infantry.
Take a last look at those brens and sterlings.As you can see alreday new units have MP9 submachine guns and carbines coming.
Brens will not be here in 2 years,6000 negevs have already arrived .10000 more coming by march.After that another 20000.Carl gustav is already an awesome weapon.
480 indian infantry battalions will have SIGs which include all mountain and foot infantry.Same calibre as 7.62X51MM Negev.
Rest mechanized infantry,COIN forces,assault sections,artillery,rear echelon will all have ak-203 and FAB modified AKs and carbines/smg.

You are ranting and going off subject. Fact that Indian Navy boarding parties still use Sterling tells you all you need to know. Yes, you are buying small batches of modern weapons while the rest of the Army 80-90% remains with INSAS, Sterling or Bren.

To fully replace these in all Indian Army, AF, Navy, Paramilitary unites you are looking at a requirement of around 2 million weapons. 16,000 Negavs and 170,000 SIGS are a tiny drop in the ocean and have to be rotated to be given only to units on COIN ops.

To fully replace all weapons India will have to produce it themselves.

What makes this situation more insane is that the Indian Army now seems to operate at least 5-6 types of Rifle/Carbine too!

1612823137853.png
1612822751605.png

Is this your idea of better equipped

To be better equipped you need money....... Something you have been never had

heres another one of the real pak army

1612823101266.png

Attachments

• 1612823005659.png
    1612823005659.png
    4.3 MB · Views: 44
Your getting images from 8 years or more before, let me use Indian armies images from 1947 to compare. Pakistan armed forces have changed pretty much all their forces camo schemes, honestly this is making me laugh 😂

your changing with 9 billion budget and we are changing on much bigger scale with our 60 billion budget.
I think you get the message
your changing with 9 billion budget and we are changing on much bigger scale with our 60 billion budget.
your camo is suited to desert much like the land dry and arid that you are looking to defend
You are ranting and going off subject. Fact that Indian Navy boarding parties still use Sterling tells you all you need to know. Yes, you are buying small batches of modern weapons while the rest of the Army 80-90% remains with INSAS, Sterling or Bren.

To fully replace these in all Indian Army, AF, Navy, Paramilitary unites you are looking at a requirement of around 2 million weapons. 16,000 Negavs and 170,000 SIGS are a tiny drop in the ocean and have to be rotated to be given only to units on COIN ops.

To fully replace all weapons India will have to produce it themselves.

What makes this situation more insane is that the Indian Army now seems to operate at least 5-6 types of Rifle/Carbine too!

his, trolling ignore him
indian navy has less than 3000 special.forces personal so them.carrying old smg in old picture means the entire I than army of one million is th same despite us proving it's not
same guy trolled for months tejas mark 1a would never get signed then claimed 65 billion dollar was insufficient budget for modernisation rich from.pakistani what do they spend 8 billion or 9

Last edited:

your camo is suited to desert much like the land dry and arid that you are looking to defend

Well clearly that 60 billion budget isn’t helping you much if your still here with an 70s camo and getting happy about inducting small amount of modern arms, you got a long way to go If a 9 billion budget country is giving you a hard time.
And india is full of lush green grass and Rivers of honey and milk right.

Why are you arguing with this idiot he doesn't even know our rangers are better equipped than even their special forces
Well clearly that 60 billion budget isn’t helping you much if your still here with an 70s camo and getting happy about inducting small amount of modern arms, you got a long way to go If a 9 billion budget country is giving you a hard time.
And india is full of lush green grass and Rivers of honey and milk right.

his, trolling ignore him
indian navy has less than 3000 special.forces personal so them.carrying old smg in old picture means the entire I than army of one million is th same despite us proving it's not
same guy trolled for months tejas mark 1a would never get signed then claimed 65 billion dollar was insufficient budget for modernisation rich from.pakistani what do they spend 8 billion or 9
This is just a normal Punjab police patrol rest is up to your imagination our security forces are battle hardened and appropriately equipped your forces come nowhere near even with there massive budget I know it's hard for you to tell your arse from your elbow
tapatalk_1612826283647.jpeg

Last edited:

thinking like the USA, Israelis and European nations now (others think this way too don't know who was first), "If you are sending men into harms way give them the best equipment you can."

all these purchases by India (and other nations) will really enrich certain defense firms. Lots of money to spend on R&D.

Back
Top Bottom