What's new

Indian Army gets first batch of Sig 716 assault rifles

No sir, all of these pics are from news sections of recent articles, again, constant lying is exposed.
Those are stock images. Used by news agencies
I am giving you the link to first 3.
1st pic 2014:

Dec 2018:

3rd pic Jan 2018:
No these Navy pics are from recent exercises.

Below is from Exercise Sea Vigil just last month, shows dire state of Indian Navy boarding teams, please offer apologies now for lying.

Are you blind? He clearly said EXCEPT taht of Indian Navy the pics are old

Those are stock images. Used by news agencies
I am giving you the link to first 3.
1st pic 2014:

Dec 2018:

3rd pic Jan 2018:

Are you blind? He clearly said EXCEPT taht of Indian Navy the pics are old
So in 2 years they changed all equipment of your soldiers and got a new camo scheme ? i understand your getting modern arms, though in small numbers that’s a different argument on it’s on. We are comparing the average Pakistani and Indian soldier in terms of the camo scheme and equipment, would you agree In saying that an average Indian solider has better equipment than its counterpart at this given time right now, please don’t mention something 5-10 years in the future.

So in 2 years they changed all equipment of your soldiers and got a new camo scheme ? i understand your getting modern arms, though in small numbers that’s a different argument on it’s on. We are comparing the average Pakistani and Indian soldier in terms of the camo scheme and equipment, would you agree In saying that an average Indian solider has better equipment than its counterpart at this given time right now, please don’t mention something 5-10 years in the future.

Their Navy boarding parties are using 80 year old guns, literally 80 year old guns and they are claiming their troops are all well equipped.

would you agree In saying that an average Indian solider has better equipment than its counterpart at this given time right now, please don’t mention something 5-10 years in the future.
Ofcourse yes, don’t believe? Check this out... this video is 4 Days old.

🇵🇰 equipment vs 🇮🇳 equipment. (By the way to make it more honest, please share best and latest pics of Pak army so that if I’m wrong I can apologise).
1613150220574.jpeg

1613150268675.jpeg

1613150302179.jpeg

1613150332210.jpeg
1613150358339.jpeg

1613150814877.jpeg

While these are average Indian equipment along the LoC. I’m not exaggerating or cherry picking, I am unable to find recent LoC documentaries that I had saved on YouTube, will share for your clarification.

Last edited:

🇵🇰 equipment vs 🇮🇳 equipment. (By the way to make it more honest, please share best and latest pics of Pak army so that if I’m wrong I can apologise).
View attachment 715717
View attachment 715718
View attachment 715719
View attachment 715720View attachment 715721

View attachment 715723

While these are average Indian equipment along the LoC. I’m not exaggerating or cherry picking, I am unable to find recent LoC documentaries that I had saved on YouTube, will share for your clarification.

More pics on our side
1613150910262.png

1613150924413.png

1613151095043.jpeg

1613151117830.jpeg

1613151140896.jpeg

As I posted the 4 days old video, this 1 month old video clearly shows how different equipment is.

in comparison to

View attachment 715717
View attachment 715718
View attachment 715719
View attachment 715720View attachment 715721

View attachment 715723

More pics on our side
View attachment 715725
View attachment 715726
View attachment 715727
View attachment 715728
View attachment 715729

As I posted the 4 days old video, this 1 month old video clearly shows how different equipment is.

in comparison to

thank you.
equipment sure is getting better, but that camo for me just looks very out of place and old in my opinion.

thank you.
equipment sure is getting better, but that camo for me just looks very out of place and old in my opinion.

I absolutely LOVE the dark green camo of indian versis THAT HORRIBLE khaki colour the PAKISTANIS use.

One more thing to YASSER and his PDF crew

Your army has 600,000 men
OUR ARMY has over double that
YET WE SPEND 6 TIMES what you spend on our army
AND we have a huge indengioius military industry and economy over 10 time your budget
SO HOW THE HELL = CAN YOU be better equippred ======= you have no money ????

please exlpain this

TALK IS CHEAP

WE HAVE $65 BILLION dollar budget
$18 billion has been set aside for new weapons alone
at lease $6 billion alone for capex for army

WE STILL HAVE OVER $30 BILLION FOR OPERATIONAL COST ie repeat $30 billion ...........wow

what you got

measly tiny $9 billion for everything OR so you claim
what $9 billion
I absolutely LOVE the dark green camo of indian versis THAT HORRIBLE khaki colour the PAKISTANIS use.

One more thing to YASSER and his PDF crew

Your army has 600,000 men
OUR ARMY has over double that
YET WE SPEND 6 TIMES what you spend on our army
AND we have a huge indengioius military industry and economy over 10 time your budget
SO HOW THE HELL = CAN YOU be better equippred ======= you have no money ????

please exlpain this

TALK IS CHEAP

WE HAVE $65 BILLION dollar budget
$18 billion has been set aside for new weapons alone
at lease $6 billion alone for capex for army

WE STILL HAVE OVER $30 BILLION FOR OPERATIONAL COST ie repeat $30 billion ...........wow

what you got

measly tiny $9 billion for everything OR so you claim
what $9 billion

We will spend close to $200 billion modernising our military these remaining 9 years in thios decade

Whayt you got to spend $20 bllion over a decade if yoir lucky

Back
Top Bottom