What's new

Indian Army failed to learn lesson from Doklam, will get harsh punishment from Chinese Army if conti

China should learn it's lesson ,no body gives a pluck about said an editorial in Global Times,they can nuke us with the editorials ,I have few funny videos of the editor of global times .it will be the same as last time India won't give a pluck
Your media and you do give a **** about global times. That's why you posted a comment about global times

Ohh paper tiger... Don't Insult your self.

Warning pe warning, warning pe warning.. :rofl:
You don't understand "Sun Tzu's art of war"
You are lacking in wisdom
177528.jpg
It has a history of more than two thousand years, and it is incomprehensible to the Indians.

upload_2018-1-18_15-16-26.png
upload_2018-1-18_15-27-37.png
upload_2018-1-18_15-32-21.png

Last edited:
Yawn, Indians should continue their long slumber.
What's with all this Indian jitters and insecurity, so much repeat reporting of Chinese news ?
Did Alibaba buy over Indiatvnews.com already ?
The rate that rogue nation India keep needling their neighbors and commit atrocities in Kashmir and the North East instead of focus on their economy, may wake up one day having their bankrupt country owned by China.
I shall take that as a "No".

You don't understand "Sun Tzu's art of war"
You are lacking in wisdom
177528.jpg
It has a history of more than two thousand years, and it is incomprehensible to the Indians.

View attachment 448668View attachment 448669View attachment 448670

We understand the art of war well enough,what chinese want to do is 'defeat their enemy without fighting',thats why the empty threats,to get what they want without war which they know they will gain nothing from,but India will not allow them such an oppurtunity.This tactic may have worked against smaller south asian nations historically chinese tributaries,but not against india -we have our own civilization and own norms.We are too old,too big,too proud to give any thought to your middle kingdom delusions.So chinese media might as well stop barking and pay more attention to its own raw one child conscript army,slowing economy,mass poverty,disastrous environment rather than focus on India's problems (which admittedly are plenty)which we will deal with ourselves.

I shall take that as a "No".
You overestimate my abilities.
I got no inside info.
My info is from reading on PDF about Desi News frightened by what the Chinese are building in their territory in Donglang.
The Chinese don't get frightened easily unlike the nerve wrecked Indians who keep reporting every detail in their Desi News.

You overestimate my abilities.
I got no inside info.
My info is from reading on PDF about Desi News frightened by what the Chinese are building in their territory in Donglang.
The Chinese don't get frightened easily unlike the nerve wrecked Indians who keep reporting every detail in their Desi News.
I shall still take it as a "no".

So has China built the road where India forbid them from building one in Dokhlam or are they still waiting for the weather to improve?

Can you point the place where India forbid Chinese from building the road?

I shall still take it as a "no".
You are excused your ignorance since you are from IQ 82 India.
I am not from China, so got no say regarding what they do.

I know from Desi News that your army ran away with legs between the legs but keep claiming victory.
Also from Desi News, I found out that the Chinese never left Donglang and are now massively building and fortifying their positions.
Lucky for China and India, no war, so they can continuing selling more to the dumb Indians.

Very difficult to survive a dozen warning a day by celestials ! ☺

Very difficult to survive a dozen warning a day by celestials ! ☺
Cannot blame China for being so concerned and caring with recalcitrant India.
Better that India heed China's numerous warnings than having to kill Indians.
You know, Indians contribute $50 billion surplus to the Chinese economy yearly, so no killing Indians unless absolutely necessary.
Lucky for China, Indians are really frightened by the warnings and decided to turn tail and cowardly ran away.

Back
Top Bottom