What's new

Indian army eyes soaring Kashmir bridge billed as 'game changer'

The recent infrastructure upgrade now presents a serious challenge to the Pakistan Army, as the current circumstance gives the Indian Army an advantage in the deployment of personnel and materiel during a crisis
My malnourished neighbor is thinking he is pissing me off by tagging me in his posts :lol:
Just pray that day never comes or else you know our cruise and ballistic missiles can destroy that bridge in no time in an event of war. Before bragging about your capabilities , you should know the capabilities of your enemy as well.
And again that shows your priority. In mainland India there is a hunger but here you are spending money for the occupation of land. Snatching food out of poor peoples mouths but bravo you built a bridge.

My malnourished neighbor is thinking he is pissing me off by tagging me in his posts :lol:
Just pray that day never comes or else you know our cruise and ballistic missiles can destroy that bridge in no time in an event of war. Before bragging about your capabilities , you should know the capabilities of your enemy as well.
And again that shows your priority. In mainland India there is a hunger but here you are spending money for the occupation of land. Snatching food out of poor peoples mouths but bravo you built a bridge.
At least we are securing our house from external threats. We are not complacent and are going to build an iron dome as well. All you can do is watch us grow from strength to strength.

Unlike our neighbor, here people are not dying in the lines for atta.

And again that shows your priority
There has been a spurt in the execution of new roads, tunnels and other infrastructure in Jammu and Kashmir after the abrogation of Article 370
Banihal Qazigund Road Tunnel
1698269493743.png

1698269426405.png

Z-Morh Tunnel
20231026_024609.png

Last edited:
At least we are securing our house from external threats. We are not complacent and are going to build an iron dome as well. All you can do is watch us grow from strength to strength.

Unlike our neighbor, here people are not dying in the lines for atta.

There has been a spurt in the execution of new roads, tunnels and other infrastructure in Jammu and Kashmir after the abrogation of Article 370
Banihal Qazigund Road Tunnel
View attachment 965278
View attachment 965277

Z-Morh Tunnel
View attachment 965275
Your true aukaat.
And all are authentic India based news sources. Now this can't be a phake newj.
Now show me some more bridge pics :lol:

When do they plan to do it ???
It would mean a full blown war, which as Bajwa's
Fake mumbai attack could not get India to start a full blown war, let alone even an incursion. Why do you think this little straw bridge will create a war?

1698294121075.png

Last edited:
View attachment 965305

Only a low life pajeet can take a jibe at flood victims. During such events food crisis can happen even in the developed world.
And despite all that we are still better than you in hunger index.
Your so called economy and health care system was exposed recently during covid crisis when people were dying on roads and hospitals had no supplies. Dead bodies were floating in rivers everywhere. Even you people became Muslims for a short term and started to bury them in sand because of wood and cremation centres shortage.And later dogs were digging out bodies and eating them out.
Have some shame seriously.

Back
Top Bottom