What's new

Indian Army denies retaliation over mutilation, says TV channels go ballistic without confirming

Gaurav Sawant (India today) is an idiot and has seldom spoken anything sensible - but goes on to report on defense issues!! His only qualifications are that his dad was in the army and that he owns several tactical vests in different colors!!!

We also believe in what Indian army says. This is for Pakistanis who were getting multiple aneurysms from the surgical strike notification. :rofl::rofl:.

And soon they will be saying:

good-news-everyone.png

I know you didn't get what I said due to your poor IQ. Let me explain it to you again.

We believe in what our army says. We don't care what Indian army says. This thread is for bharatis who were getting high because of this fake news.

Hope you get it now.

If you believe this statement ; then you should also believe their earlier and the next statement that will follow soon

I believe in my army who said nothing like this happened as reported in India media. This thread is for bharati chest thumping kids like you.

Did Aaj Tak, India Today, Zee News, ABP News, India TV, Dainik Jagran, Sambit Patra bluff about Army retaliation?

Read through it, it's absolutely hilarious.

You know those 2 supposed posts destroyed by the indics? Fake. And worse, they used footage of destroyed indian posts as proof of destroyed Pak posts!

"Soon after, multiple news channels started reporting that Indian Army destroyed 2 Pakistani posts and killed 7-10 Pakistani soldiers in retaliation. Aaj Tak’s report claimed that 2 posts namely Kirpan and Pimple had been destroyed in retaliation." Kirpan and Pimple? Indian posts...

More info: Indian Army denies retaliation over mutilation, says TV channels go ballistic without confirming
http://www.hindustantimes.com/india...-confirming/story-CxqQVIgH1AGncm9GDraVeL.html

All we can see is bharti media crying & building up crap bollywood story once again.

Indian allegations of mutilations are equally a bull-crap.

How proud do Indians feel when they show their own bunkers destroyed as an evidence of Pakistani bunkers? :coffee:

It is this why I don't trust shitty Indian sources.
Which also once said that war games with Russia was cancelled whereas next day there conducted with Pakistan

Back
Top Bottom