What's new

Indian Army Chief:We will retaliate,orders commanders to be Aggressive.

I thought the same army, as per you beheaded two IA soldiers!
Krait, comeon have some respect for martyrs, you are a think tank...
The wife of the soldier is critical, mother and his brother is still on hunger strike. His mother is asking, I just want to see my son's face last time.

arre sharam karo .. Laughing on 160 civilians getting killed. No wonder you have mini Mumbais happening in Pakistan for last 4 years at a regular intervals. Aisi mentality hogi to wohi hoga jo ho raha hai..

Allah ki laathi be awaaz hoti hai, par jab padti hai, to jisko padti hai, uski bahut aawaz nikalti hai.. You may be a little insulated from what's happening in Pakistan since you are in the US, but ask anyone back home in Sindh or Balochistan. Ghar se nikalte hue bhi log ab darte hain ki ghar wapas aayenge ki nahi..

They're busy getting motored by Afghanistan and Iran, droned by the US and target practice for the Indian Army. While Karachi and Quetta and the tribal areas burn. :lol:

The wife of the soldier is critical, mother and his brother is still on hunger strike. His mother is asking, I just want to see my son's face last time.

Karma is a B***h.. Wait for a few days.. Something or the other will come up to shut up these folks who are making fun of this beheading or incidents like Mumbai

arre sharam karo .. Laughing on 160 civilians getting killed. No wonder you have mini Mumbais happening in Pakistan for last 4 years at a regular intervals. Aisi mentality hogi to wohi hoga jo ho raha hai..

Allah ki laathi be awaaz hoti hai, par jab padti hai, to jisko padti hai, uski bahut aawaz nikalti hai.. You may be a little insulated from what's happening in Pakistan since you are in the US, but ask anyone back home in Sindh or Balochistan. Ghar se nikalte hue bhi log ab darte hain ki ghar wapas aayenge ki nahi..

Mein Sindh mein hotta hoon per aisa nahi sochta jaisa app bol rahe hoo! :disagree:

The Silent Opponents , are the ones you don't see Coming .

Or going :rofl: Personally, he is the worst Pakistani Army chief I have seen in last couple decades..

Mein Sindh mein hotta hoon per aisa nahi sochta jaisa app bol rahe hoo! :disagree:

Mate, its a figure of speech.. :)

Sab yahi sochenge to kaam kaise chalega..

Lowest level of your argument. which once agains shows you need to give up your title here.
secondly an army chief of Indian army who's dead soldiers are dumped in garbag trucks and who's wounded soldiers are eaten up by rats in Dehli hospitals speak volum of the statem of affairs there .
thus we can only see such unprofessional threatening statment from Indian army chief
Don't give me this morality lecture. You called Indian Army liar and what not. I see your posts everyday. Most biased comments.

As for title, tell the MODs, I am not dying for it.

If MODs don't take care of senior and elite members making pathetic comments, then we have to deal with the same language they understand.

At least we don't disown them or sell their death for fistful of dollars.

Don't give me this morality lecture. You called Indian army liar and what not. I see your posts everyday. Most biased comments.

As for title, tell the MODs, I am not dying for it.

If MODs don't take care of senior and elite members making pathetic comments, then we have to deal with the same language they understand.

At least we don't disown them or sell their death for fistful of dollars.

Tu to ban hone wala hai :)

Fine, now does that entitle you to insult the martyr of PA?
Why aren't you giving same lecture to PDF Veterans, elite members, senior members ?

I already said, I don't want to, I respect them, but sometimes you have to take the shot to deal with these pathetic posters when MODs take a nap. Period.

BTW, I am bored of talking to these people who regularly make these comments. Hope Webby deletes my account. He doesn't. I asked him many times. Bored with every one repeating same rhetoric. Without any sense of discussion, without any facts. Without any civility. Already good members have limited their posts.

Or going :rofl: Personally, he is the worst Pakistani Army chief I have seen in last couple decades..

He Showed his Worth in 2002 Standoff , When he out maneuvered the Entire Indian Army :)

He is the Best Strategies We have seen in Decades .

but then again , I am pretty sure , you know more about Chief of Pakistani Army Then we Pakistani's do.

He Showed his Worth in 2002 Standoff , When he out maneuvered the Entire Indian Army :)

He is the Best Strategies We have seen ins Decades .

but then again , I am pretty sure , you know more about Chief of Pakistani Army Then we Pakistani's do.

Yup the drones going off RIGHT under his nose says much about his competence.

Chalo guys, I am going. Today my cast will be removed. Time to enjoy.

Back
Top Bottom