What's new

Indian Army Chief:We will retaliate,orders commanders to be Aggressive.

You swing between two extremities..'peace' or 'war'..whereas India side is talking about retaliation in case of further provocation.

'Something new' for you would be..now that both sides know each other's position, which ever side is looking for escalation will initiate the next round of hostilities.

Dialogue was made necessary for Pakistani insistence on it, for many years(through out 90s) Indians avoided dialogue on Kashmir..because we realize, a common ground can not be achieved as far as Kashmir is concerned. And our position on Kashmir has not changed.

Is that your personal opinion or the official stand of your country? If its your personal opinion, then no problem however it is your official position then I would need some proof to support the above.

I am not swinging between anything ... It is just the tone and language of your army chief's which is very aggressive and escalatory suggesting that India is ready for war whilst holding flag meeting and everything ... Can you get me any statement of that sort from Pakistani top brass ?

You already initiated the hostilities first by killing a PA soldier ! Continue escalating it with statements like these and you will have a war-like situation soon ... The firing is still going on at LOC and a citizen has been injured ...

So , your Govt acts as Pakistan wants ? You shouldn't have wasted all these years on dialogue where nothing meaningful could come out due to your stubbornness ... Already the Indians on PDF are acting as if they did Pakistan a favor by playing cricket with us ... Cm'on ...

No , its the official position of my Govt but there are other threads on that , not this ...

Because we are not playing a diplomatic game on mutilation of our soldier, army is very certain as to events of the day and identity of the dead soldier, we are not trying to prove anything to anyone..that is why we said no to UN probe and that is why there is a flag meeting and ultimatum from very high ups of very serious consequences, if such actions are repeated in the future.

WELL IT DIDN'T HAPPEN! its just something that no one can prove. its like saying believe me i know it happened. the world needs proof mate.

until and unless proof is provided ONLY INDIANS will believe their own created stories!

http://www.defence.pk/forums/strate...2-tortured-prisoner-s-body-arrives-india.html

https://twitter.com/PakMilitaryNews/status/289366012145577984/photo/1

http://indianterrorism.bravepages.com/indians murder pakistani ranger.htm

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/south_asia/2059919.stm

let us all take a moment and mourn all the losses that i have pointed out above!!!! where india tortured our people and killed them

or sipahi maqbool hussain!

Press Release
No PR5/2013-ISPR Dated: January 14, 2013
Rawalpindi - January 14, 2013:

A Brigadier Level Flag Meeting was held at Chakan da Bagh in Poonch Sector on Line of Control (LOC) today. Pakistan strongly protested with Indian Military Authorities about continuous cease fire violations including an attempted raid by Indian troops on LOC during last one week in which two Pakistani soldiers, Havildar Ghulam Mohyuddin and Naik Muhammad Aslam embraced Shahadat, while, one soldier Sepoy Waseem was injured.

During the Flag Meeting, Pakistan strongly rejected the Indian allegations that Pakistani troops resorted to unprovoked fire, attacked any Indian Post or killed Indian soldiers.

So is the chief chest thumping for a war? This is showing aggression especially after the shooting at our border recently..... yeh tu yaar ulta choor kutwal ko dantay.

O bhai, building anything on loc for any purpose is the violation of ceasefire agreement.. Mind you, Pakistani authorities informed about their concerns but they were not addressed...

So, you started firing on it. to escalate the situation.. a proportionate response to India building a structure on LOC..is Pakistan building it own bunker opposite, so why blame us on the incident?

Nonetheless, you are misinformed about building anything on loc is the violation of ceasefire agreement.India has built a 580 Km fence on LOC after 2003's cease fire agreement.

Flag Meeting - 14 Jan 2013

14_01_2013-14Indakia1.jpg

2013-01-14T150105Z_1_CBRE90D15PW00_RTROPTP_2_INTERNATIONAL-US-INDIA-PAKISTAN.JPG

Back
Top Bottom