What's new

Indian Army Chief:We will retaliate,orders commanders to be Aggressive.

A Soldiers past tells about his capabilities , and is the only tool to evaluate him .

the Rest is all conjuncture , you believe what you want to believe & I Believe what i want to believe , we both believe we are Right & yet only one of us is , and the only unknown question is , Who ?

Dont get emotional. HIs past record got him to the position of the COAS. Pakistan Army's performance after 2007 will be his legacy as the COAS. And that's what I commented on.

The only good thing he has accomplished is to remove Pakistan Army's explicit presence from Pak Political scene so as some of the blame for Pakistan's state can be diverted to the civilian leadership. Apart from that, PA hasn't had a good run in last 5 years..

Means the Indian army done the barbarity 10 years back so it has no moral right to even talk about barbarity

Ok so how about we go back few hundred years back when you were Hindus and got butchered and converted? :azn:

Pakistan then also did it first...

Remember Saurabh Kalia ?

nope MAQBOOL HUSSAIN is older!

besides WE SAID CLEARLY IF WE BEHEADED ANYONE CALL UN TO COME SEE THE BODY! but that you won't do! cuz you are lying

and what makes you credible?? and if this crediblity is lost like this then USA lost crediblity after claiming IRAQ had WMD.

india has same level of crediblity as pakistan!

Oye... that was 10 year old news.

About US... Iraq could have got WMD"s and was openely distributing pay checks to Al-Qaida so US took pre-emptive action to remove any chances of Iraq being any danger to US.

No one really believes Pak when it kept saying "We dont know where is Osama".

http://www.defence.pk/forums/strate...2-tortured-prisoner-s-body-arrives-india.html

Oye... that was 10 year old news.

About US... Iraq could have got WMD"s and was openely distributing pay checks to Al-Qaida so US took pre-emptive action to remove any chances of Iraq being any danger to US.

No one really believes Pak when it kept saying "We dont know where is Osama".

that is nonsense! :lol: the world totally raped USA for lying about WMDs! and also for not knowing 9/11 was being planned!

Ok so how about we go back few hundred years back when you were Hindus and got butchered and converted? :azn:

we are no more hindus :) even majority of oppressed Indian Muslims do not feel to reconvert to Hinduism. thats speaks volum for your forced conversion conspiracy theory

Dont get emotional. HIs past record got him to the position of the COAS. Pakistan Army's performance after 2007 will be his legacy as the COAS. And that's what I commented on.

The only good thing he has accomplished is to remove Pakistan Army's explicit presence from Pak Political scene so as some of the blame for Pakistan's state can be diverted to the civilian leadership. Apart from that, PA hasn't had a good run in last 5 years..

I Don't get Emotional , not over things like these , otherwise i will have a very short lived Carrier .

Other Then that , you are free to believe what you want , I cant Stop you.

we are no more hindus :) even majority of oppressed Indian Muslims do not feel to reconvert to Hinduism. thats speaks volum for your forced conversion conspiracy theory

Now you are talking about present when I showed mirror about your past... you dont want to see your Hindu past or acknowledge what happened to your Hindu ancestors.Now after being forced for hundred of years its obvious that you would not be going back to become Hindu again, if you do then you would be tortured by the 98% population.So its not about choice but coercion.

About "Indian Muslims"... at least they are not subjected to be bombed/droned in daily attacks like "Pak Muslims"... 40,000 Muslims killed in last 10 years in Pak.So practically "Pak Muslims" are OPRESSED and they need to be freed. :pakistan:

Lets get back to topic now. :azn:

Now you are talking about present when I showed mirror about your past... you dont want to see your Hindu past or acknowledge what happened to your Hindu ancestors.Now after being forced for hundred of years its obvious that you would not be going back to become Hindu again, if you do then you would be tortured by the 98% population.So its not about choice but coercion.

About "Indian Muslims"... at least they are not subjected to be bombed/droned in daily attacks like "Pak Muslims"... 40,000 Muslims killed in last 10 years in Pak.So practically "Pak Muslims" are OPRESSED and they need to be freed. :pakistan:

indian muslims are raped and slaughtered by BJP,RSS and shiv sena!

as for our ancestors YES they were hindus 100s of years ago poor them died hindus and probably are burning in hell! but WE thankfully were enlightened and chose the right religion.

i cannot comment on anyone's religion because my religion doesn't allow me too but for ME MY RELIGION is the rightful one.

we had already left our Hindu ancestors when we accepted Islam simple as that

What happend to the Hindus at the hands of Muslim Kings/invaders you must take that into consideration when you claim that Mughals are Indians ;)

2. 40,000 Pakistanis killed in WoT in last 10 years. indeed. our sacrifices are higher

Back
Top Bottom