What's new

Indian army chief says military ready for short, swift war

A war between two nuclear powers? You bet your *** they'll get involved. The risk of a nuclear conflict will forces the UNSC to intervene with a heavy hand, if a war breaks out.

This is the reality of today.

This was the realty in 1999 too.

This man is so innocent looking.. he doesn't seem aggressive. Perhaps he should pick a job which suites his stature, personality and face value.

IndiaTve54e97_Dalbir-Singh-Suhag.jpg
You mean a peon or a house maid in KSA or in Pakistan?

I have a questions to indians....why do you have such morons like murdoodi and current indian army chief leading you. At least get some better looking person and little bit well-mannered people. Ghandhis are a better option.

No not maid.. something senior perhaps.. like Senior Maid.. or .. I don't know.. but something similar.
yeah you are right he has many years of experience so lets pay due to the devil :)

A war between two nuclear powers? You bet your *** they'll get involved. The risk of a nuclear conflict will forces the UNSC to intervene with a heavy hand, if a war breaks out.

This is the reality of today.

It all depends on who's proven to be the aggressor, not merely who initiated the over action of war. If India carries out targeted strikes in response to a Parliament like or 26/11-like attack, and there was sufficient evidence, even China would be hard pressed to back you.

As for nuclear, if you are the aggressor and you threaten nuclear warfare, the world powers will have little option but to crush you before letting the Asia - the only region of a substantial growth, descend in to nuclear dust.

This man is so innocent looking.. he doesn't seem aggressive. Perhaps he should pick a job which suites his stature, personality and face value.

IndiaTve54e97_Dalbir-Singh-Suhag.jpg

Judging a book by its cover - childish but not unexpected.

If one were to judge your army chief by those standards... I'll leave it at that, mainly because I consider such things to be beneath me.

War monger selling his business :coffee:

Hmm... and your officials who cry aatami hatiyaar at the drop of a hat are selling peace and prosperity?

Judging a book by its cover - childish but not unexpected.

If one were to judge your army chief by those standards... I'll leave it at that, mainly because I consider such things to be beneath me.

There is no way I would question his abilities as army chief. He must have been made on merit and after fulfilling criteria. Its not a judgement on him per say.. its on the innocence he carries. Its actually better for him that he looks innocent and yet has this much power under his belt.. but if he wasn't Indian army chief, he would've been somebody doing humble job suiting his personality and we are discussing those. Its not him as army chief but what if he wasn't army chief.

There is no way I would question his abilities as army chief. He must have been made on merit and after fulfilling criteria. Its not a judgement on him per say.. its on the innocence he carries. Its actually better for him that he looks innocent and yet has this much power under his belt.. but if he wasn't Indian army chief, he would've been somebody doing humble job suiting his personality and we are discussing those. Its not him as army chief but what if he wasn't army chief.

So you seem to stick by that fallacy - do carry on.

The last short and swift war fought by India was 1971 and yes,the events that followed it certainly was unexpected.

I doubt nobody expected the war would end in 14 days and China would abandon Pakistan , in 1965 China atleast deployed troops on Indian border, but the same never happened in 1971 despite all Chinese official assurances ;)
1971 War lasted 25 days, longer than the 1965 war, and China want able to help because of the Snow, India chose a wise time to attack.
so dont make your strategists look like idiots, and educate yourself

1971 War lasted 25 days, longer than the 1965 war,
The war started with Operation Chengiz Khan launched on December 3rd and ended with signing of instrument of surrender on december 16th, 16-3 = 13 days.

and China want able to help because of the Snow,
That did not stop Chinese in 1962 where hostilities continued till November.
Besides, its Chinese leaders who made promises of assistance.

India chose a wise time to attack.
so dont make your strategists look like idiots, and educate yourself
India responded to "Operation Chengiz Khan", so guess its Pakistan that chose a bad time to attack.

Pakistanis never stop their nervous chatter. The Indian guy says they are nowadays in a prepared state to spank back any misadventures that may emanate from the other side...Why does that bother you guys so much? Just don''t try anything and you won't have to suffer again.

At least your military will be mindful that they have never won a war.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom