What's new

Indian army chief says military ready for short, swift war

dont know if you noticed but the last time i checked, India beat us in our own backyard and has been doing it for the past decade. Remember Ghazva-e-Uhd? Muslims were beaten in battle, still they managed to make the Kufaar be the first ones to leave the battle field. It's somewhat of a similar situation right now with India and Pakistan too.
Change your flags...be original.
@Jango @waz @Horus

Lol my Italian friend read his statement and she said "Ask ISI to arrange some laxatives, indian army chief is again constipated" :) :rofl::rofl::rofl:

The Bharati army can attack all the neighboring countries except Pakistan. Our deterrents can never let the educated Bharati leaders do anything against logic.

The Indian army chiefs statements make it look like India is under two front war. According to him this year China did 150 plus violations and Pakistan did 192 cease fire violations when only about 241 days have passed in this year.

Its strange really that you tell me to change my flag just because i tried to give you a reality check.
You are a false flag er ...Joined in 2010 and have only 182 posts ... realy may be a multi ID for Guru dutt or other indian member to malign / mock Pakistan and Islam in a polite way to avoid ban.

Exactily india admitted that they are the aggressor who always attack first .. it was dagger on back from india.. why india is hesitant to go ahead if she feels so powerful just cuz its not 71 and india can play their game any more.. plus lets see how can you attack on our back this time.. definatily they have the answers thats why mody The Terrorist cant attack just talking like dehati aurat.. :) ... and letting their army attack on villagers killing innocent people. ..
thats what india army capable of .. if we can hold you spank in 47 hold you in 65 beat you up in kargil i am sure you will never remember 71 just try instead of talking like dehati aurat.
glory even without indian interference east pakistan would have fallen, india simply stole the

"when president ZIA-ul-HAq said ” Mr. Rajeev you want to attack Pakistan, do it. But keep in mind after this war World will forget Hilaku Khan and Changees Khan and will remember only Zia-ul-Haq and Rajeev Gandhi. Because this will not be a conventional war but nuclear war. Possibly whole Pakistan might be destroyed in this war but Muslims will still be there, however after destruction of India, Hinduism will be vanished.”

Our army chief is a jat and a 10k runner ..I am happy he is not a useless chubby who couldn't run 400 mt.

"when president ZIA-ul-HAq said ” Mr. Rajeev you want to attack Pakistan, do it. But keep in mind after this war World will forget Hilaku Khan and Changees Khan and will remember only Zia-ul-Haq and Rajeev Gandhi. Because this will not be a conventional war but nuclear war. Possibly whole Pakistan might be destroyed in this war but Muslims will still be there, however after destruction of India, Hinduism will be vanished.”

You are a false flag er ...Joined in 2010 and have only 182 posts ... realy may be a multi ID for Guru dutt or other indian member to malign / mock Pakistan and Islam in a polite way to avoid ban.
Pretty quick to judge me, eh? I could have taken offence at your accusations but, well I know that we have quite a few imposters here so I won't blame you. Let's not derail the thread shall we, take our pitty cat fights to PM? I'll go first

Indian army chief is a stupid if he said so...Because someone can start a war but no one can stop or make it limited until both parties agreed suppose if India attacks and manage to inflict damage who stop Pakistan for not retaliate. In a different scenario suppose Indian attacks but Pakistan repulsed they attack and inflict heavy damages to Indian army what you think India will bear it and stay quite after get beating they will start a new front. Like in 1965 so thinking of a limited / short war is a idiocy and only can morons thinks about that.

Indian army chief is a stupid if he said so...Because someone can start a war but no one can stop or make it limited until both parties agreed suppose if India attacks and manage to inflict damage who stop Pakistan for not retaliate. In a different scenario suppose Indian attacks but Pakistan repulsed they attack and inflict heavy damages to Indian army what you think India will bear it and stay quite after get beating they will start a new front. Like in 1965 so thinking of a limited / short war is a idiocy and only can morons thinks about that.
Why can't I PM you?

Operation Rajiv - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And This is how rajeev gandhi humiliated zia and a nuclear power.

glory even without indian interference east pakistan would have fallen, india simply stole the

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom