What's new

Indian army chief says military ready for short, swift war

[QUOTE="

In those days, China was not yet an established and developed country. The things have now changed. China is now a super and economic power and can afford any action to safeguard her own interests.

In short, a war is not affordable of either of the two rivals. Moodi is unnecessarily trying to demonstrate some misadventure.

War was affordable only in last century, Things have changed a lot. In the modern world no country can afford a war. Look at how US suffered after attacking Iraq. You need to think of implication of war too. Even if china wins a major war with India, What next? Can china afford to have a big country like India with IS militants?[/QUOTE]
No country can get any positive results form any war. The negative results generating from the American attacks over Iraq and Afghanistan will adversely affect America herself in a direct or indirect way.

He needs to learn to wear that clown cap of his first. Who the hell designed it?

Actually he needs to start giving statements in simple urdu so that atleast one Pakistani will be able to comprehend the simple professional statement he made at a military gathering.

A fat person saying juvenile stuff like ''my sugar daddy's enemies are my enemies'' needs to wear a clown cap though!

....and this is a military forum.........:hitwall:

The entire thread is about pakistanis showing their professional snide and general upbringing (pun intended).

He should be referred to psychiatrists i guess. !!

Don't talk about full scale war....would be left nothing for both sides.
Pakistan dont want war and Pakistanies are peace loving nation.. but worst come worst we will not stick to limited "Yes". even if we were size of vetican we would not let any one dictate us... you maye be are 7th in size and 2nd in population we still wont let you achieve your desirable result..
its saying in URDU " hum to dubaingay sanam tumhain bhi lay dubaingay"

Guys calm the fuk down . Lets get real !

A) Pakistan is the peace loving country !! : Well if you say so. Otherwise statistics and history says a different story . All wars initiated by pakistan. Mover over Americans destroyed and invaded Iraq , afghanistan just for a single terror attack 9/11. Because using terror as a state policy is itself an ACT OF WAR ! Just think who is very peaceful here . India or Pakistan ? Don't get emotional just think .

B) No one need full scale war : Of Course no one needs but I don't think any army will enter war with Small scale war in its mind. The blunder pakistan committed every time and lost. Once you prepare to attack an enemy u should prepare for the worst. In india Indian Army usually won't make such comments where as ur Army always brings of brutal punishments , Nukes etc . But see once Indian Army is given free hand and full support from PM to reply to these threats, it will create more ripples in Pakistan establishment like you are seeing today! Because we mean it .And we both know what we both are capable of.

C) We are not Vatican/ Don't dictate us /You wont win but lose : May i know why India will loss ? Playing with fire hurts .But when you want put it off you should be prepared to take risk. Let me tell you i don't know why you guys talks in miles about how Turkey is great power , even Iran is great power but India is not ? Technically or theoretically speaking the truth is today India has tremendous military capabilities ,Many other nations seeking India's help to defend their countries . So get real .India is a huge country , with ever growing economy , ever growing military budgets for top notch weapon system so we can survive Indo Pa k war if you want to escalate to the highest level if u want to . Pakistan don't have to be dictated . True but what India is saying ? Stop your terror proxy war of targeting innocent Indians .Is this so hard for pakistan to do ? If pakistan want peace and if you are so worried about full scale war then stop provoking. If you want a war or want to use nuclear warheads then go ahead. India knowhow to respond or defend itself . SO thanks . We don't need your sympathy of the loss will occur to India .

Punjabi Shaikh - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

i think you dont know what sheikh means i guess... its useles to argue here unless you open a new forum to discuss about us and you..
i suggest you to stick to topic if you have anything good to contribute other than your personal grudge.

High caste hindu converts were given honourable muslim titles.its recorded history.Ancestors of shaikh Abdullah were kashmiri pandit/brahmin

mohyals converts from potohar were given shaikh title upon conversion.

A) Pakistan is the peace loving country !! : Well if you say so. Otherwise statistics and history says a different story . All wars initiated by pakistan. Mover over Americans destroyed and invaded Iraq , afghanistan just for a single terror attack 9/11. Because using terror as a state policy is itself an ACT OF WAR ! Just think who is very peaceful here . India or Pakistan ? Don't get emotional just think .

B) No one need full scale war : Of Course no one needs but I don't think any army will enter war with Small scale war in its mind. The blunder pakistan committed every time and lost. Once you prepare to attack an enemy u should prepare for the worst. In india Indian Army usually won't make such comments where as ur Army always brings of brutal punishments , Nukes etc . But see once Indian Army is given free hand and full support from PM to reply to these threats, it will create more ripples in Pakistan establishment like you are seeing today! Because we mean it .And we both know what we both are capable of.

C) We are not Vatican/ Don't dictate us /You wont win but lose : May i know why India will loss ? Playing with fire hurts .But when you want put it off you should be prepared to take risk. Let me tell you i don't know why you guys talks in miles about how Turkey is great power , even Iran is great power but India is not ? Technically or theoretically speaking the truth is today India has tremendous military capabilities ,Many other nations seeking India's help to defend their countries . So get real .India is a huge country , with ever growing economy , ever growing military budgets for top notch weapon system so we can survive Indo Pa k war if you want to escalate to the highest level if u want to . Pakistan don't have to be dictated . True but what India is saying ? Stop your terror proxy war of targeting innocent Indians .Is this so hard for pakistan to do ? If pakistan want peace and if you are so worried about full scale war then stop provoking. If you want a war or want to use nuclear warheads then go ahead. India knowhow to respond or defend itself . SO thanks . We don't need your sympathy of the loss will occur to India .

Ss there any doubt that Pak is peacful country ... why dont you compare your nation with the efforts of Pakistan who have been contributing to world peace...take a look at indian history and at human right LOC violations indian have been commiting... what about killing innocent people in Assam, Nexlites Kashmir have books UN published of human rights violation..
71 violation your terrorist PM admitted..
in sharmul sheikh Egypt your PM singh admitted and took dosier from PM Galani. where your media Cried like infant.
do i have to remind you recently your nation commit another crime by voilating International border and went to Burma.
what about Babri masjid, Gujrat massacrs of muslims..
your history is full of nonsence stablishment 3 wars with Pakistan ,involved your army in Srilanka, Bangladesh and 62 China..
yeah! i want you to get back to reality... bring your house in order.. instead of bringing Pakistan to keep your country united..
another thing is for you to know that we never gonna fight to win.. we gonna fight for
gotta bang niggar and bang niggar good!
so we cut the bails (of ignorance) and get the fcuk out of hood.

urdu mein translation.. Hum to dubaingay sanam tumhain bhi lay dubaingay!

Punjabi Shaikh - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

High caste hindu converts were given honourable muslim titles.its recorded history.Ancestors of shaikh Abdullah were kashmiri pandit/brahmin

mohyals converts from potohar were given shaikh title upon conversion.

oh please! i told you open new forum... i think its not your fault you been reading indian books..

If the Indian PM and the Indian Army Chief are so anxious for any adventurism, they must go for adventure with any neighboring country who has only conventional arms.

Ss there any doubt that Pak is peacful country ... why dont you compare your nation with the efforts of Pakistan who have been contributing to world peace...take a look at indian history and at human right LOC violations indian have been commiting... what about killing innocent people in Assam, Nexlites Kashmir have books UN published of human rights violation..
71 violation your terrorist PM admitted..
in sharmul sheikh Egypt your PM singh admitted and took dosier from PM Galani. where your media Cried like infant.
do i have to remind you recently your nation commit another crime by voilating International border and went to Burma.
what about Babri masjid, Gujrat massacrs of muslims..
your history is full of nonsence stablishment 3 wars with Pakistan ,involved your army in Srilanka, Bangladesh and 62 China..
yeah! i want you to get back to reality... bring your house in order.. instead of bringing Pakistan to keep your country united..
another thing is for you to know that we never gonna fight to win.. we gonna fight for
gotta bang niggar and bang niggar good!
so we cut the bails (of ignorance) and get the fcuk out of hood.

urdu mein translation.. Hum to dubaingay sanam tumhain bhi lay dubaingay!

oh please! i told you open new forum... i think its not your fault you been reading indian books..

Again thanks for your concern about human rights violations for terrorists . Well India will bang the head of any anti nationals . You can do whatever you want. Every one know about our characters .

All you wanna say is that in case of full scale war, India will survive and Pakistan will not...agreed...but just imagine your life without Mumbai, Lucknow, Hyderabad, Banglore, Chennai, Kolkata, Kanpur, Nagpur and so on....even with your own delivered nukes on Pakistani soil will radiate entire India Pakistan border and damage shall be beyond expectation on both sides of the border....not to mention the tons of remaining tons of remaining uranium or plutonium in the atmosphere in hundreds of thousands of square miles will create zero chances for any possible human survival for the next upcoming thousands of years....be sensible man...proxies are used by both sides for decades...it's not only and only US...stop using spoon fed media terminologies here and try to get sense of complete picture...!

India will only brag they don't have courage to do that. abkey maar ke dekh abkey maar ke dekh ooh bhai iss tarha kitni dafa pittey raho gey and every time keep saying ab maar ke dekho ab maar ke dekho.
Kitne Bangladesh chahte ho miyaan sahab, advance main bata do is baar:enjoy:

Again thanks for your concern about human rights violations for terrorists . Well India will bang the head of any anti nationals . You can do whatever you want. Every one know about our characters .
exatily every one knows the charactor.. i wonder why no one really push Pak for mumbai attack ..
i wish your media is more vocal like Pak about moments of seprations running with in India..
we are not concern about it .. its your internal till india put its nose in Pak's matters.

Back
Top Bottom