What's new

Indian army chief says military ready for short, swift war

The war started with Operation Chengiz Khan launched on December 3rd and ended with signing of instrument of surrender on december 16th, 16-3 = 13 days.
who gives a sh*t
your so called lightning campaign started on 21 November, when your regular forces attacked EP

India is prepared to face offensive military action on its borders should the need arise, Army Chief General Dalbir Singh said here on Tuesday, adding that any future conflict was expected to be short and swift.

First Pakistani who can comprehend the meaning of ''prepared'', ''to face offensive military action'', ''should the need arise'' and ''any future conflict was expected to be short and swift'' and translates into Pakistani English or Urdu will be given nishan e pakistan, a nobel peace price and a nobel in medicine for contributions to restoring mental health en masse.

Any takers?

Why are you ashamed of your ancestry ..I not not quoting you but neutral source ..raghu ram kaul was a kashmiri pandit converted in 1890, he was the anestor of farukh abdullah.He himself adimitted on record.
Ss there any doubt that Pak is peacful country ... why dont you compare your nation with the efforts of Pakistan who have been contributing to world peace...take a look at indian history and at human right LOC violations indian have been commiting... what about killing innocent people in Assam, Nexlites Kashmir have books UN published of human rights violation..
71 violation your terrorist PM admitted..
in sharmul sheikh Egypt your PM singh admitted and took dosier from PM Galani. where your media Cried like infant.
do i have to remind you recently your nation commit another crime by voilating International border and went to Burma.
what about Babri masjid, Gujrat massacrs of muslims..
your history is full of nonsence stablishment 3 wars with Pakistan ,involved your army in Srilanka, Bangladesh and 62 China..
yeah! i want you to get back to reality... bring your house in order.. instead of bringing Pakistan to keep your country united..
another thing is for you to know that we never gonna fight to win.. we gonna fight for
gotta bang niggar and bang niggar good!
so we cut the bails (of ignorance) and get the fcuk out of hood.

urdu mein translation.. Hum to dubaingay sanam tumhain bhi lay dubaingay!

oh please! i told you open new forum... i think its not your fault you been reading indian books..

Why are you ashamed of your ancestry ..I not not quoting you but neutral source ..raghu ram kaul was a kashmiri pandit converted in 1890, he was the anestor of farukh abdullah.He himself adimitted on record.
open a forum if you wanna discuss this.. if they were my incestor i dont mind to say i am ashamed of people who didnt accept islam long ago.. but thats not the case..

funny_pho_to_gorilla.jpg

You great great grandfather Picture who converted from Guerrilla to human....dekho tum se shakal bhi milti hey :omghaha:

Na beta baap ko aisa nahien kehtey
Judging by your posts you are like snake/lizard, you have reflexes but don't have organized thinking
So no I am not from your class

First Pakistani who can comprehend the meaning of ''prepared'', ''to face offensive military action'', ''should the need arise'' and ''any future conflict was expected to be short and swift'' and translates into Pakistani English or Urdu will be given nishan e pakistan, a nobel peace price and a nobel in medicine for contributions to restoring mental health en masse.

Any takers?
Certainly :enjoy:
It will be a big achievement for them off course after the great thief A Q Khan :D

funny_pho_to_gorilla.jpg

You great great grandfather Picture who converted from Guerrilla to human....dekho tum se shakal bhi milti hey :omghaha:

Hahahahah yaar un say poochna tha badmanas nahi to ho sakta hai gain behns kuta billi bhi to hi say hon.. pooch laina tha janwaron mein kia pasand hai... insects bhi ho saktay hain ... shayed

Any takers?

I am not gonna say anything
Yet another ‘national embarrassment’ for India

Typical bhangi reply :lol:
Thats a photoshop u fake arab ....this is how jats look from victoria cross to world class olympic wrestlers.
unnamed.jpg

unnamed (1).jpg

so whats your inferior ancestory ?
funny_pho_to_gorilla.jpg

Trust me, after you posted an article with abusive language and lies by an ''anjali sharma'' , a fake name used by amhed qureishi or maqtoom babar or any random pakistani with a mental disorder (i suppose impersonating a woman on the internet is one), you DO NOT HAVE TO SAY ANYTHING AT ALL.

lol.... tell Indian army chief ... khabi ao na yahan khushbo laga kay ..

One more illiterate pakistani who can read and write spotted. Score stands at 0 to 20 right now.

Trust me, after you posted an article with abusive language and lies by an ''anjali sharma'' , a fake name used by amhed qureishi or maqtoom babar or any random pakistani with a mental disorder (i suppose impersonating a woman on the internet is one), you DO NOT HAVE TO SAY ANYTHING AT ALL.

One more illiterate pakistani who can read and write spotted. Score stands at 0 to 20 right now.

lol.... jalti apy tail to nahi dala..

Back
Top Bottom