What's new

Indian army chief says military ready for short, swift war

You guys have been trying to liberate Kashmir since '48. You have only moved backwards in that regard. In the interim, you lost East-Pak.

We should thank you for taking care of East Pakistan for us as it has made us stronger

inevitable you say. ok so what is your plan to hit us and go away and you expect us not to hit back???

:woot::rofl: how idiotic is that thought right there. please do try to cross the border. and see what happens.

We will destroy you even if it means destroying ourselves. and do take us up on that promise.

and i know your rant about 90,000 soldiers in bangladesh. I explain to you that the bengalis didn't want us to rule them so logical thing to do was say fine we quit. In the process we saved millions of lives and saved a genocide from happening.

But this is our homeland. We can't let you come in. Wishful thinking on your part will just be a part of your wet dreams and nothing else.

please tell me can i join BHARAAT RAKSHAK and even speak let alone troll??

why do you care about Bharat rakshak ???

Guys Indian army chiefs rhetorics are based on the following facts and strategy: four Sardar jees in partnership opened a fuel station, but guess what they couldn't get a single customer you know why , cause the fuel station was at second floor. So they decided to open up a motel, but again same result as no customer asked for a room you wanna why, cause they forgot to remove the fuel station board, they then decided to run a taxi but unfortunately situation hasn't been change as no passenger asked for their services, cause two Sardar jees were sitting on the front and two on the back and finally their vehicle developed some engine fault so they decided to push it to the nearest mechanic but guess what they could not move the car even for an inch, you know why cause two were pushing it forward and two were pushing it to backward, the moral of the story is just dint idiots seriously. Btw no offence intended against any particular community.

why do you care about Bharat rakshak ???

because you were going on and about how this forum is not "fair" and people get away with trolling you.

Please let me know an indian forum like defence.pk that is even close to the level of maturity and fairness.

then you can complain of being unfair.

and i really mean it i am not trying to troll you i would like to join an indian defence forum that is fair and would let me even join in the first place.

because you were going on and about how this forum is not "fair" and people get away with trolling you.

Please let me know an indian forum like defence.pk that is even close to the level of maturity and fairness.

and i really mean it i am not trying to troll you i would like to join an indian defence forum that is fair and would let me even join in the first place.

please these are a few ... just a few matured posts... fairness never mind...
Indians have accepted modi because the general indian public shares the same extreme views as their leader. Modi is a prime example of how non-Muslim Indians feel on the inside and they found a saviour in modi. In other words, its like al-qaeda voting for bin ladin, there is no difference between the head and the body.
The Indians are psychopathic in their denial that Modi is a terrorist while others in their heart know he is a murderous terrorist yet they support him or have sympathy for him. It reveals how difficult it is for minorities, particularly muslims to get justice and equal treatment.

Modi sitting on the seat of power is pretty bad for the nations image. Even if Indians believe the allegations against him are false which is a position that is very denialist and naive, they still should understand that a man blamed for violence should not be a nations PM.

But this can happen in south asian nations. Haven't we elected a known corrupt person known as Zardari in our country?
So arrogant Indian have no moral values and they don't care that their PM is a terrorist and they have a every right to made terrorist activities to its neighbors and its neighbors don't have rights to talk about terrorist Indian PM. Indian hypocrisy at its best.

Indians buy prostitutes for hugs. lolololol

and yet rape their own women.

Indian males are sexually dysfunctional and can not even please a prostitue among three of themselves. :lol:

hijray

Looks like you've gone crazy. And my name is not razpak mr. verma. Maybe you Indians guys should do some yoga on getting your L's hard, instead of flailing your vedic arms around.

This video proves that Indians have small to non-existent penises. :lol:

Three guys and one prostitute, yet all three of them are hugging her.

LMAO

Indian na mards. Gandus can't even get their dick up. :lol:

@Abu Zolfiqar @DESERT FIGHTER @JonAsad @Imran Khan @Windjammer @KingMamba

the above posts deserves double cookies... "Gandu " that's an matured word... and it is not a abusive word... the above posts is not trolling...
some people bring entire Indian community for voting to modi... am not a modi supporter neither am Hindu... but i won't accept when you bring Hinduism in every other thread... why you need to drag entire Indians for nothing? ?? Majority of us seen modi vision about economy so we voted for him... if he stand upto the mark.. he ll become PM again else he ll be .... that's completely our internal issue.. we don't need some sort of random idiots like the above ... who tells us whom we should elect. .. whom we shouldn't. .. this is the maturity and fairness you are talking about. .. the guy who abused us with such words ... is not banned and not even his posts is removed...

please read the below posts especially last 2..
Indians have accepted modi because the general indian public shares the same extreme views as their leader. Modi is a prime example of how non-Muslim Indians feel on the inside and they found a saviour in modi. In other words, its like al-qaeda voting for bin ladin, there is no difference between the head and the body.
The Indians are psychopathic in their denial that Modi is a terrorist while others in their heart know he is a murderous terrorist yet they support him or have sympathy for him. It reveals how difficult it is for minorities, particularly muslims to get justice and equal treatment.

Modi sitting on the seat of power is pretty bad for the nations image. Even if Indians believe the allegations against him are false which is a position that is very denialist and naive, they still should understand that a man blamed for violence should not be a nations PM.

But this can happen in south asian nations. Haven't we elected a known corrupt person known as Zardari in our country?
So arrogant Indian have no moral values and they don't care that their PM is a terrorist and they have a every right to made terrorist activities to its neighbors and its neighbors don't have rights to talk about terrorist Indian PM. Indian hypocrisy at its best.

Indian males are sexually dysfunctional and can not even please a prostitue among three of themselves. :lol:

hijray

Looks like you've gone crazy. And my name is not razpak mr. verma. Maybe you Indians guys should do some yoga on getting your L's hard, instead of flailing your vedic arms around.

LMAO

a guy abusing Indians and using words like gandu is not even banned at least that posts is not even removed.. this is what maturity you are talking about. ..

and the above posts.. some sort of random guys blaming us for electing Modi... who the hell are those idiots to blame us.. or to tell whom we should elect and whom we shouldn't. .. that's completely our internal matter.. we elected him for a better economic progress... if he stand upto the mark.. he ll get another chance ... else bye bye... am Modi supporter or am not a hindu... but how long you people drag Hinduism in every other thread to bash Indians??? don't talk much about fairness and maturity. .. these are very few examples. ..

hijray

LMAO

a guy abusing Indians and using words like gandu is not even banned at least that posts is not even removed.. this is what maturity you are talking about. ..

and the above posts.. some sort of random guys blaming us for electing Modi... who the hell are those idiots to blame us.. or to tell whom we should elect and whom we shouldn't. .. that's completely our internal matter.. we elected him for a better economic progress... if he stand upto the mark.. he ll get another chance ... else bye bye... am Modi supporter or am not a hindu... but how long you people drag Hinduism in every other thread to bash Indians??? don't talk much about fairness and maturity. .. these are very few examples. ..

please these are a few ... just a few matured posts... fairness never mind...

the above posts deserves double cookies... "Gandu " that's an matured word... and it is not a abusive word... the above posts is not trolling...
some people bring entire Indian community for voting to modi... am not a modi supporter neither am Hindu... but i won't accept when you bring Hinduism in every other thread... why you need to drag entire Indians for nothing? ?? Majority of us seen modi vision about economy so we voted for him... if he stand upto the mark.. he ll become PM again else he ll be .... that's completely our internal issue.. we don't need some sort of random idiots like the above ... who tells us whom we should elect. .. whom we shouldn't. .. this is the maturity and fairness you are talking about. .. the guy who abused us with such words ... is not banned and not even his posts is removed...

point taken. Yes the Mods are lagging probably being lethargic in their duties on this forum. They used to be very strict on us. to a point we started feeling they were indians themselves:lol:.

However, do you have any forum where Pakistanis can even join. I have tried to join BR but to no avail. and if you read their posts then you would probably come back saying these guys the ones you quoted are probably the lesser evil of the two.

However, yes you are still right I will never justify cursing anyone or their religion even if they belong to another nation.

@Oscar @AgNoStiC MuSliM hey boss please have a look at his genuine complains. ATLEAST BAN for a few days the boys who are cursing, The standards of this great forum should not fall. it should always remain civil. :pakistan:

The last short and swift war fought by India was 1971 and yes,the events that followed it certainly was unexpected.

I doubt nobody expected the war would end in 14 days and China would abandon Pakistan , in 1965 China atleast deployed troops on Indian border, but the same never happened in 1971 despite all Chinese official assurances ;)

It won't be same case this time. The last time war was taken place on East Pakistan, strategically convenient platform for India. It was matter of time before Pakistan was bound to lose East Pakistan to Bangladesh due to strategically disadvantage.

But certainly not at their home especially Balochistan which they have tight control now. Also, the main reason why Pakistan was able to defend successfully at 1965.

If the history is to repeat, i have feeling that India might be able to invade or allowed to as planned-trap for the long-term plan. How else can Pakistan occupy Delhi in return as predicted by Friends of Allah in the past?

If India declares last short and swift war on Pakistan, indeed it would be last time of India. As seeing Pakistan fulfilling the prophecy of capturing Delhi, main capital of India would be just tip of the iceberg.

Pakistan can defend their own small nation, but India cannot defend their own largest nation with many unresolved conflicts will be raised alive once war is on. Even if Pakistan fails to defend their nation, but that doesn't mean war is over. It only means it is just beginning as we can imagine catastrophe scenario of last short and swift war to nuclear war.

Despite of strong relationship with Iran and Afghanistan, but invading Pakistan might unite them together against the common enemy of God, invading army. You can never underestimate the power of so-called brotherhood. Better not tempt the fate. :D

Last edited:
Assertion with nothing to back it up. Should just skip this.

Simple - no demonstrated capability to do any of what you claim. You have to establish that you are capable, no one needs to establish that you are not.
Where do you get these ridiculous ideas from? The only way from this to happen is if India were to launch an attack on Pakistani nuclear assets. Thankfully, India's military planners aren't as naive as you. They're not going to risk nuclear war, simply to see if Pakistan is capable of defending it's assets.

What are the guiding systems in your missiles? Who controls them and much more importantly who can screw with them?
That's what tests are for, and they're conducted on a regular basis, both by India and Pakistan. Pakistan has a nuclear strategic forces command precisely for this reason.

That's worse than appeal to authority.
To show how ridiculous your comment is? Not really. Anyone with common sense can see it, and if a Indian can agree with me on a common sense truth, then there is something seriously wrong with your thought process.

Your country getting chopped in half was not extreme? What did your soldiers do then? Oh wait - surrender.
You're missing key facts. Pakistan was not fighting full strength during that time, it was in the midst of an internal conflict that India exploited. Pakistan was also not a nuclear power, but I guess you don't care about facts, do you? Nope, you don't.

Self preservation wins over digesting humiliation every time.
The nuclear assets ARE for self-preservation. There is a thing called the M.A.D doctrine, it was conceived during the cold war, so that the US and Russia would ensure that both sides would never come into direct conflict, because any such conflict would almost guaranteed result in a nuclear war.

So you'll target both Israel and India? Who'll target India's? China or you?
Israel cannot target Pakistan, the distance is far away, the only way for them to do so is by gaining a base closer to Pakistan. That is why India declined Israel's offer, because the Israelis wanted to use India as a launching pad. Learn history. You quote things that you have little or no context to.

There is - their lives, the lives of their family etc. etc.
What makes you think that they wouldn't have evacuated them? Usually, during intense long wars, leaders of both countries, along with top personnel and elites are put into hiding, so as to avoid assassination attempts.

Again - difference between claiming you'll commit suicide and actually doing it. As history establishes, easy to claim we'll do this, we'll do that, virtually impossible to carry through.

Says you, not history. In fact, Hiroshima and Nagasaki pretty much prove you wrong. An extreme situation where "we'll do this, we'll do that" was carried out with almost no hesitation.

You keep making that assertion with nothing to back it up - after all that's what your entire doctrine is based on. Obviously India is not immune to pressure, thus, the point that one needs to not be seen as the aggressor and have more cards to play.
Not really, I'm telling you what even India's military planners fear. If what you think is true, India would have invaded Pakistan by now, or at least launched limited strikes that it has threatened constantly.

Aggression and having more cards to play mean nothing, if you're dead, something you keep ignoring.

If your establishment had any real confidence in your nuclear deterrence, you'd not need to shout it out at every little hiccup at the LoC or your Aziz fellow running away.
It doesn't shout, it simply reminds India, whenever India threatens to go to war with Pakistan.

By the way, what happened in Kargil? Is it true that Musharraf wanted to deploy a battery of missiles at the border but they didn't work?
Kargil is a different situation all together. Pakistan's and India's nuclear capability was young back then, but the reality is different now. This is NOT 1971, this is 2015.

Don't present events, or quote facts that you have literally zero context to.

Jericho 3
I'm talking about air strike to attack Pakistani nuclear sites, like Israel did with Syria and Iraq (and is threatening to do to Iran). Nukes are a completely different matter. Even if Israel could, Pakistan's air defense is far too powerful for Israel to risk it.

Back
Top Bottom