What's new

Indian Army and Indian Media Silent and Not Doing Usual Drama for an Abducted and Missing Kashmiri Soldier

its freedom fighter's problem they select wrong soldier :rofl:

if kashmiri traitor was solder they shot him on the spot . taking him did not make any effect . if occupied solder they should capture him .

Militants have said they have killed him and buried him at some unknown place

One of rare sane person you too become normal person for abnormal atmosphere !! Good now it's become a new normal of forum insult a dead soldier ..
my friend just look at your backyard . modi/yogi/amit and terrorist gangs ruling you guys . you are expecting too much from us to reply fascists .

my friend just look at your backyard . modi/yogi/amit and terrorist gangs ruling you guys . you are expecting too much from us to reply fascists .
Arguments won't change anything if you are convinced yourself that terrorists ruling us ..it is sad if these exploded bombs and terrorised you like we have been at receiving end for decades and very thread is for rejoicing terrorist act is feather on your head..

RIP to the soldier,As always we will avenge and b@$tards behind this will be burnt and sent to hell.

Poor souls. Some get squashed by Chinese. Some by Pakistanis and rest are taken care of by Kashmiris.
Even Bengalis and Nepalis are enjoying hunting them these days.

Arguments won't change anything if you are convinced yourself that terrorists ruling us ..it is sad if these exploded bombs and terrorised you like we have been at receiving end for decades and very thread is for rejoicing terrorist act is feather on your head..
sorry i failed to explain . you fascists force us to do what we are doing .

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom