What's new

Indian Army Accidentally Fires 3 SAMs in Exercise.

fake waali feki thi

no proper ramjet or anything

Chinese miltri bhi ne, who it was promptly handed over to, ne straight bola.. k this no good.

overall but.. not much, testing chal ri thi, bas.

next time asli waali bhi phaenk dengey.. who knows :smokin:

per pakistan se baloon ata hai to phat jati hai aap loggo ki,
idhar se bhi missile a gaya to...?

How do you accidentally fire a SAM? Even with MANPADs there is a safety toggle if I am not mistaken.
You really want to start THAT game - HERE ?!!

If all the Pakistani/Chinese PDF Members get in on the Action, it'll be a landslide of comments that'll just keep on coming.

Lets just enjoy your Avatar instead & let the mentally handicap be happy with their remarkable achievements.

bsfbq2.gif

What is genuinely wrong with India? They can't be normal something is definitely up

Oh, maybe they thought that switch was for a Brahmos system. Galti se mistake ho gaya.

You really want to start THAT game - HERE ?!!

If all the Pakistani/Chinese PDF Members get in on the Action, it'll be a landslide of comments that'll just keep on coming.

Lets just enjoy your Avatar instead & let the mentally handicap be happy with their remarkable achievements.

bsfbq2.gif

Are you implying that this was a secret operation and that the missiles shot down intruding Pakistanis J-10C/F-16?

Now that I think of it the parade must be cancelled for a reason, and I don’t buy the bad weather excuse for one second.

All jokes aside, I think our Indian neighbors need to start properly training their missile forces. This is highly dangerous. You train as you fight and it’s clear they lacked the training or discipline go handle missiles/rockets.

@Trailer23
Hope there is sufficient evidence now of Indian Army's professionalism.
What a trigger-happy nation that blames everything as "accidental".

Shot their own Mi-17 on 27th Feb., 2019 - accidentally

2 Hawks collided into one another during AeroIndia - accidentally

Mirage 2000 & Su-30MKi collided into each other earlier this year - accidentally

Shot that Brahmos last year into Pakistan - accidentally

[Abay een kay mulk may m.c. bachay bhee accidentally paida hotay hain?]

What a trigger-happy nation that blames everything as "accidental".

Shot their own Mi-17 on 27th Feb., 2019 - accidentally

2 Hawks collided into one another during AeroIndia - accidentally

Mirage 2000 & Su-30MKi collided into each other earlier this year - accidentally

Shot that Brahmos last year into Pakistan - accidentally

[Abay een kay mulk may m.c. bachay bhee accidentally paida hotay hain?]
Modi hey tu mumkin hey. :lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom