Indian Armed Forces - I WANT TO LIVE!

EagleEyes

ADMINISTRATOR
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
[url="
- Indian Army 2....Might Of the Indian Forces ...again[/url]

Good video, much of the clips from bollywood, but still good. I loved the song though, I want to live! :rofl:

Last edited:
I saw that movie on tv the other day.........Funniest thing I have ever seen.....Saving private Ryan it isn't....:lol:

Militarism is promoted like religion, and nationalism the cause of race division, people look forward for war and killing, get inspired to fight for no reason for politics. We neevr learned anything from the 2 world wars. and we all fight for peace and the right to exits on this planet like animals in a jungle. So sad.

Peace will never prevail, humanity will die in bloody wars, and the dinosaurs will return, the circle of life will go on and on and on and on..........

Militarism is promoted like religion, and nationalism the cause of race division, people look forward for war and killing, get inspired to fight for no reason for politics. We neevr learned anything from the 2 world wars. and we all fight for peace and the right to exits on this planet like animals in a jungle. So sad.

Peace will never prevail, humanity will die in bloody wars, and the dinosaurs will return, the circle of life will go on and on and on and on..........

You know the real meaning of PEACE only if you have been through the war

- Kosovar

Chaotic... I don't see what is good in this video... Don't see the logic behind the song...

I could do a much better job.

Saving private Ryan it isn't....:lol:

Saving private Ryan was about a mission to spare last standing son of a family which had lost three sons in the battle, Ryan at all cost.
But these guys want to live...;)

Saving private Ryan was about a mission to spare last standing son of a family which had lost three sons in the battle, Ryan at all cost.
But these guys want to live...;)

haha.!!!!good one!:lol:

Some times i feel sorry for masses in Pakistan and India who are sacrificing their share for their armed forces and if these forces clash in future these masses will once again would be paying for all their current sacrifices for their forces.

"War is addiction"

Back
Top Bottom