What's new

Indian Arjun Based Armed Repair and Recovery Vehicle (ARRV)

Water Car Engineer

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
United States
eEyJpbk.jpg

Only a matter of time IA says it doesn't meet our requirements and issues a foreign tender for kickbacks and commissions
yes , our army is as corrupt as any other government organization . They should be forced to use Indian stuff . They should be told that they are not in charge , the elected government is .

yes , our army is as corrupt as any other government organization . They should be forced to use Indian stuff . They should be told that they are not in charge , the elected government is .
Indian Stuff =/= sarkari factory stuff. by this logic all Indians should use BSNL sim and travel in Air India only.

Indian Stuff =/= sarkari factory stuff. by this logic all Indians should use BSNL sim and travel in Air India only.
completely different , i can do anything with my "private" money . But if corrupt army is always going to reject every indian made weaponry then isn't it wastage of "public" money which is put in the development of such weaponry ? either stop all military manufacturing or use it if it's made in india specially after investing decades in that project .Indian army always changes their requirements in the last moment

completely different , i can do anything with my "private" money . But if corrupt army is always going to reject every indian made weaponry then isn't it wastage of "public" money which is put in the development of such weaponry ? either stop all military manufacturing or use it if it's made in india specially after investing decades in that project .Indian army always changes their requirements in the last moment
its not what will you do . i m asking the govt to make all Indians use only sarkari products and service like it as before 90's ! also since the army is already proved corrupt .. let's drop it. ask the babudom with infinite wisdom to man the borders as well !

This ARRV lacks a cannon and APS.
Obviously gonna be rejected by the Army.

That is poor Logic.

I spend MY money to buy sim and air travel.

The Indian Army spends PUBLIC money. So they better spend it on Indian stuff.

Get it ?

its not what will you do . i m asking the govt to make all Indians use only sarkari products and service like it as before 90's ! also since the army is already proved corrupt .. let's drop it. ask the babudom with infinite wisdom to man the borders as well !

Why should the babu man the borders ? That is not their job.

That is the job of the BSF and the ITBP.

How is that relevant to buying Indian products ?

That is poor Logic.

I spend MY money to buy sim and air travel.

The Indian Army spends PUBLIC money. So they better spend it on Indian stuff.

Get it ?

Why should the babu man the borders ? That is not their job.

That is the job of the BSF and the ITBP.

How is that relevant to buying Indian products ?
So how will you spend "your own money" if govt forces all other telecom companies except bsnl to shut their shop ?

So how will you spend "your own money" if govt forces all other telecom companies except bsnl to shut their shop ?

Why would the govt. do that ? :coffee:

Open market and Free trade exist for the consumer, not for the govt.

The govt. has a responsibility to buy local produce and not foreign produce.

Why would the govt. do that ? :coffee:

Open market and Free trade exist for the consumer, not for the govt.

The govt. has a responsibility to buy local produce and not foreign produce.
Really .. how old are you ? This was the case before economic liberation..6 month waiting period for a fcking telephone connection ..

Really .. how old are you ? This was the case before economic liberation..6 month waiting period for a fcking telephone connection ..

So ? Are you saying the army cannot wait 6 months for an Indian tank or gun ? :coffee:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom