What's new

INDIAN AND SAUDI ARABIA ARMIES TO UNDERTAKE JOINT BILATERAL EXERCISES.

Ohh please! They are pursuing new foreign policy by considering whole world as humanity and not having relations with Muslim world. Hence they have their strategic Interests with India, Israel and NATO.

i am totally cool with India and Saudi alliance. i have wanted countries, especially muslim countries, to show their true colours for a long time. soon the saudi army will chat "jai sri ram, al-lat, al-uz, etc"

Well saudi should know indian army will actually lower their standard. Also indians would not even be the last to help them, they cant send a single soldier to Afghanistan, even after the puppet ghani govt begged them.

good, I really hope this news is true and not the typical fenku gowdi indian media bongi. it is high time that Pakistan pulls out all military & intelligence support out from under these inept and incompetent saudis and just let them collapse. Hijaz with Makkah and Medina will be JUST fine. let them fall apart and plunge into a chaos when the conservative saudi masses rise against the saudi regime with fuel from Iran. saudis need to grow up thru trial by fire, indians won't be able to do crap squat for them, heck they couldn't even protect 1200 sq km against unarmed Chinese PLA troops, so its about time the saudis realize the hard way that they have been making all the wrong alliances.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom