What's new

Indian and Pakistani leaders pledge better ties

_59559403_59559402.jpg

Hope both side decide on increasing trade ties.

Where is MMS looking lol.

Most of the links do actually clearly state there are clear links between the ISI and terror groups. The others (say Chinese) are obviously a bit more diplomatic due to sensitivities of you guys.

Sure, anyone can say anything. That does not amount to evidence. Do you still not understand the difference between evidence and accusations?

But either your security forces are completly and utterly incompetant with all these groups operating unhindered in Pakistan or their is a degree of protection offered by ISI (for whatever reason).

By your logic, US must be supporting TTP and BLA as well -- since those groups have safe havens in Afghanistan.

And btw, our army is fighting these groups in FATA. Do you choose to selectively read news?

I honestly can't believe you can deny the facts as they are.

Opinions are not facts.

There is a reason the US didn't tell you before OBL raid went down.

Sure, and there is a reason why US attacked Iraq. Rhetorical arguments mean very little.

The fact he had money sewn into his clothing shows he was ready to run out the door as soon as he got the phonecall, and who would be making that phone call? It is ludicrous for you to expect the rest of the world to belive this man lived within sight of a MAJOR PA base and 40 odd miles out of ISLAMABAD without any knowledge of your securty establishment (IS).

Ah, but most of the world does believe it, whether you believe that or not. Which governments are accusing Pakistan? None, except perhaps Bharat. So please cut the crap. Did you also listen to Colin Powell's interview? US didn't know who was living within 2 kms of Pentagon.

Or these guys are literally the most incompetent bunch of fools in history.You decide- collusion or incompetence, and get back to me. These, btw are the only two options if you think about it logically.

And we can make this argument for many different cases -- 9/11 attacks, Mumbai attacks for instance. Yes, there was incompetence, but please cut the crap by trying to make this the first case of its kinda. 9/11 is a glaring instance of such incompetence, and don't even get me started on Mumbai attacks.

Back
Top Bottom