What's new

Indian Americans Are Now The Second Largest Immigrant Group In The U.S. (And The Richest)

deu to owr own corruption and vote bank politics developed nations are getting our "deserved" while we are forced to get only "reserved" :hitwall:
Exactly how I feels about this particular situation. Even our PM had to announce in front of a mass gathering that he will not let anyone take away their 'aarakshan'.
And then we complain about incompetent babus and failed PSU's.
Sad politics.
You dont have to be sad about it. If people keep on electing the likes of Lalu, Nitish, etc, they are bound to get the response in same coin.

Look at anywhere, even the so called educated person will park his car in the middle of road in Delhi. He will drive recklessly, he will throw waste on the road...
Untill people's mentallity is not changed, India's growth will be slow.

Now I got the meaning of when people used to say India is union of countries... So now, we can say America as another India, like what Christopher Columbus said when he discovered it. :)
I still dont get how can anyone elect someone like lalu or mulayam. The face of social justice in the 90's are now the living example of extreme corruption and the criminalisation of politics.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom