What's new

Indian Americans ahead of all other ethnic minorities in US

Status
Not open for further replies.
Video about Indian Diaspora in US

Last edited by a moderator:
all the rich indians are desperately trying to leave the messy country, thats all

i personally know quite a lot from London most of them named Mahajan, and few patel

all the rich indians are desperately trying to leave the messy country, thats all

i personally know quite a lot from London most of them named Mahajan, and few patel
Most Indians who leave are college graduates who get lucrative offers from Foreign companies, or College graduates , who have studied in some foreign University and now have chosen to work in some company there only..........
Or there are also People who work in MNC's and are posted to they parent company abroad due to efficient work.......

Very, very few people migrate to other countries just because they don't want to live there...............

And like you I too know a lot of Mahajans and patels.............:lol:;)

Out of top ten Indian billionaires, nine of them live in India :rolleyes:

Why Indians unnecessarily getting proud of Indian American achievements in first place? those people getting citizenship and happily living at US. IMO they are not at all Indians.

Indians who living in India are real architect of our nation those Indian american are not equal to our railway coolie because that fellow paying tax from their hard earned money and sharing our national sorrows and happiness. Don't say Indians American are investing in India , they need money so they are investing ,if no benefits simply invest into other country its purely business nothing to do with nationality.

true. Its ridiculous how people here care about nris. Better think if our problems here that hailing those non indians

Hi-

Indians strive under goras- and feel proud of it-
They should have remained under gora rule forever- !!!

Hi-

Indians strive under goras- and feel proud of it-
They should have remained under gora rule forever- !!!
a simillar thread is running on Pakistani's in US
i think u wont say the same thing about them also:fie:

America is our enemy only a very few people here like it as a FRIEND mostly hate it
and all those indians saying that pakistani tell that they are indians in the united states.. please stope crying you indians pose your selves in ksa as pakistani and i used to live there b4 and never heard such dumb stories.... stop making stories and make some real sense

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom