What's new

Indian Americans ahead of all other ethnic minorities in US

Status
Not open for further replies.
The swastika means something entirely different in Hinduism. Not to mention, the Nazi symbol is aligned differently.

I'm not a Hindu , so i wouldn't know more than the very basic facts . I enjoyed reading the Mahabharath and various puranas though.

Hitler saw an ancient Hindu symbol and created a new version.

I would not want to be associated with Nazi scum.

EVER.

Code:
@ Armsogo here's the data from Census 2010
b1d665c2d57342359cd5e37.png

Iranian-Americans and the 2010 Census: Did We Shrink?

Once you have a degree you don't lose it from 2000 to 2010.

And if you really want 2010 stats, the Taiwanese subgroup of Chinese Americans (my group) is by far the most educated. 73.6% of Taiwanese have a Undergrad or higher degree. But Hindustan Times isn't going to tell you the people from Taiwan are most educated in the US.

The swastika means something entirely different in Hinduism. Not to mention, the Nazi symbol is aligned differently.

I'm not a Hindu , so i wouldn't know more than the very basic facts . I enjoyed reading the Mahabharath and various puranas though.

Hitler saw an ancient Hindu symbol and created a new version.

I would not want to be associated with Germans. EVER.
i think you can change this bold part to I would not want to be associated with NAZI,
Germans are cool,

i love working in USA ... i love the life here .... but nothing can beat India ... India is my motherland ... i feel her soul every time I visit India .. India is alive .... I will come back to India very soon :)

I have three observations.

1. The best Indian immigrants perform well in the United States. It looks like an empirical fact.

You are 100% wrong as Indians perform well everywhere, there are Indian billionaire in Indonesia, Singapore and even Saudi Arabia.
:P

2. The contest may be skewed, because you have to compare the best with the best. We don't know if the test samples are of the same quality. This is an unknown.

Its just u that thinks so because u are not ready to digest the truth.
:smokin:

Also, I suspect that the majority of Americans harbor a deeper prejudice against East Asian-Americans than Indian-Americans. I can't prove it, but I suspect it to be true. Therefore, you guys might be getting an easier ride.

For example, they let an ethnic Indian run Pepsi. They don't give ethnic Chinese that kind of an opportunity.

1. That's because chinese Americans earn all the benefits from USA but never respect the USA who give them all the rights and equality even more then china gives to its citizens.

You are a perfect example of it, u are living and earning in USA but still thankless.

2. Not only Pepsi but CEO of Citigroup, CEO of MasterCard, President of Standard & Poor's, CEO of Adobe Systems, Co-CEO of Motorola, Inc. the list goes on..............because we are deserving people and not racist.

3. I'm back to my theory (actually not mine, but a theory that I believe) of malnourished Indian kids skewing the IQ studies. I'm still hoping that India will solve its malnourishment problem to enable the collection of accurate data.

I am intellectually curious to see India's average collective performance at full potential. By the way, I'm open-minded. If you can blow everyone's socks off then I'll give you the proper credit.

You have just earned 50 cents. As always a chinese can't argue intellectually it has to be BS, trolling and flame bait........very typical.

Anyway, please accept my congratulation. Indian-Americans have performed admirably economically. :cheers:

Its a fact no one can deny it.

Some data from the 2010 census

India sent the third largest number of immigrants in 2010.

15% - percentage of Silicon Valley start-up firms owned by Indian-Americans.

59.9% of Indian-Americans work in top managerial positions.

Average yearly income of an Indian worker is $51,904.

$69,470 - the median income of Indian-American families, nearly double the median income of all American families -- $38,885

200,000 - the number of Indian-American millionaires (Source: Merrill Lynch).

The purchasing power of the community is $25 billion.

Nearly 10% of the physicians in the US are of Indian origin.

Around 35% of the hotels in the country are owned by Indians.

Indian Americans ? Statistics of Indian Population in America

Code:

Once you have a degree you don't lose it from 2000 to 2010.
Where did I say that :confused:
How about the Household Income..... Dr. Phil ;)

Taiwanese subgroup of Chinese Americans
That's a funny name, there is no sub groups of Chinese Americans.Either you are Chinese or you use the Other Asians Box which means you are a different race(nationality).....Taiwanese.
census_form.png

P.S - Can you post the data from Census 2010 for Taiwanese Americans.

Provide equal opportunities to every one- Every one will do good- Nothing special about it-
they have equal opportunities for everyone regardless of what caste religion or nationality you belong to. its US not pakistan.

There are nearly 8 million chinese in Indonesia, whereas Indians are only 25,000. Now you do the maths

My friend, I wasn't bragging about Indian-Indonesian billionaires. You guys were...

Now, let's look at US billionaires.

Patrick Soon-Shiong
Roger Wang
Victor Fung
David Sun
John Tu
Min Kao
Jerry Yang

vs.

Romesh W.
Kavitark S.
Bharat D.
Vinod K.

One thing I will admit.

Indians dress like crap.

Our Manager even had to reprimand some Indians because on Casual Fridays, they were just too casual. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom