What's new

Indian Americans ahead of all other ethnic minorities in US

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am yet to meet a taiwanese who identify himself/herself as a chinese (commie)... & i have met plenty of them..

Code:

Once you have a degree you don't lose it from 2000 to 2010.

And if you really want 2010 stats, the Taiwanese subgroup of Chinese Americans (my group) is by far the most educated. 73.6% of Taiwanese have a Undergrad or higher degree. But Hindustan Times isn't going to tell you the people from Taiwan are most educated in the US.

One thing I will admit.

Indians dress like crap.

Our Manager even had to reprimand some Indians because on Casual Fridays, they were just too casual. :lol:

Now seriously since when one can generalize a billion plus people. Even so, how is dressing sense any measure of intellect? Remember Albert Einstein. If only someone reprimanded him about his attires.

so now the talk is on the dressing sense? :rofl:
that's the height of ars burning lol

not that there is anything wrong with it. but are you gay? all Pakistanis care about it hairstyle, skin color and clothes. pretentious , douchey bunch.

Possible.... Maybe the 'dressing painting' is taking most of their "man" time... not much time left to work and thus are left behind the indians... perfect.. the stats make sense now ;)

One thing I will admit.

Indians dress like crap.

Our Manager even had to reprimand some Indians because on Casual Fridays, they were just too casual. :lol:
:rofl:
they must be pakistanis posing as Indians! :lol:

This thread has served its purpose and need to be closed..

Now I am seeing more and more insecure people commenting on it and starting dick measuring contest..

I am yet to meet a taiwanese who identify himself/herself as a chinese (commie)... & i have met plenty of them..

It always amuses me when Indians think somehow the Taiwanese are more on their side or something. Wake up, we share a 5,000 year old culture with the mainlanders.

Doesn't change the fact the Taiwanese are the most educated group in the US.

:rofl:

See I told you.. Insecurity is reeking high..

It always amuses me when Indians think somehow the Taiwanese are more on their side or something. Wake up, we share a 5,000 year old culture with the mainlanders.

Nobody expecting anything.. You Taiwanese got issues with China and its reported daily. Deal with it and merge your country with Mainland China then you can talk what ever you want.. Until then take a hike..

US is land opportunity......for all decent and intellectual people

This is why

H1B visa issued by top nationalities

India 72000
china 10000

The Rise of Asian Americans - Page 2 | Pew Social & Demographic Trends

Nice data!

Talented Chinese are more working for their own country, talented Indians are more working for other country. It is perhaps one of the reasons why China develops faster than India.

the good talent gets the VISA. Americans find the best talent in the world here in India and give them Visa.. Otherwise also Most of the rich people are like normal Indians who went their and earned millions by their sheer hard work... (other then the professionals)

Indians are 10x ahead of Chinese in talent and capabilities.... Just see how India develops in next two decades..

For your 1st para, it is bad for India that good Indians are working for foreign country. Only illiterate and starved left behind.

For your 2nd para, if you timetravel back 60 years and then look forward, it is China who has moved 10X ahead of you. No reason this trend tends to change.

This thread has served its purpose and need to be closed..

Now I am seeing more and more insecure people commenting on it and starting dick measuring contest..

Right!! You have depicted a perfect picture for some Indians.

I don't really understand this thread. Have anyone of you seen a German bragging the accomplishments our emigrants (Boeing anyone?) have made in the US or any other places? Goodness, the list of US Nobel laureats with German ancestry can easily drown any of you Indian braggadocios in the Mariana Trench and double that.

The reason why we don't do that has probably to do with the fact that we have a long list of accomplishments at home as well and don't need to show off with borrowed plumes.

I m not surprised they also think white people respect and love them:rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom