What's new

Indian aircraft were out ranged by Pakistan Air Force in aerial combat.

The French are going to absolutely milk these Indians LOL

The Rafale and EF are two expensive fighters to maintain. From logistics to acquisition. Training and induction. It is going to take years before the Rafale even becomes a fully inducted dream for IAF.

PAF will be inducting higher JF-17 blocks and possibly a 5th gen fighter by then.

If we started working on our own 5th generation fighter in 2017 how long before the first prototype could be seen flying?

IAF jets were shot when they crossed LOC and violated Pakistan's airspace. It wasn't a BVR competition where Pakistan stood ahead of India.

Pakistan should have shot more than 6 aircrafts to this war mongering nation a good reply

I think IAF needs to conduct frequent drills with PAF... :-) ... Jokes apart, IAF has now got new reason to procure more foreign hardware! IAF has always been a liability, better we should equip Indian Navy with more AC and carrier based fighters like US Navy! .

I think IAF needs to conduct frequent drills with PAF... :-) ... Jokes apart, IAF has now got new reason to procure more foreign hardware! IAF has always been a liability, better we should equip Indian Navy with more AC and carrier based fighters like US Navy! .

I bet indian site bharat rakshak is quite after PAF beating

Indians can mate a ballistic missile with their Mirage 2000 fighters. It won’t make any difference. Indian pilots lack training and confidence.
i am dumbfounded by the fact that no one is talking about the OBVIOUS which is the bvr range of f16 with c5 is almost the same as su30mkis with r77 so the very premise is wrong

Back
Top Bottom