What's new

Indian aircraft were out ranged by Pakistan Air Force in aerial combat.

I bet indian site bharat rakshak is quite after PAF beating

No. They are quite active. They are all engaged in a mass, globally co-ordinated mastubatory session for each other on building their facts on their false narrative and general delusion of what happened on the 27th Feb 2019.

They are starting to run out of tissue paper over there !!! They all seem happy, best to leave them to it.

Last edited:
China long know Russian R-77 BVRAAM is useless. And going domestic missile is the correct way.
you are absolutely right sir but the kinematics of both c5 and r77 are similar they are talking about range and a good well trained pilot with bars radar power can brute force an r77 in an f16 without using its active seeker.

you are absolutely right sir but the kinematics of both c5 and r77 are similar they are talking about range and a good well trained pilot with bars radar power can brute force an r77 in an f16 without using its active seeker.
Bars radar are not as powerful and responsive as it stated. I need to mention again , typical Russian marketing will always overstated their capabilities. The reliability of Russian radar and avionic are always a big question.

what nonsense...

The author is forgetting that an IAF MiG-21 shot down PAF F-16 and then crashed only due to a technical glitch. Not to forget that PAF missed all her targets in IoK and ran away after seeing quick IAF response!

IAF doesn't need all this...
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

why did Abhi Nadan had to cross loc to get closer to F-16, when Pakistani jets were in India for extending period of time, bombing and locking the targets.
he didn't know where he was and from where the missile came. and i am not joking

Then what are they flying CAPs with? The Su30MKI is their top of the line.

Mostly with Mirage-2000.....
The entire SU-30 fleet has now stopped doing CAPs and is now only being used to exchange information from its long range radar via datalink to other aircrafts and that too well away from the border,

Salaam

One thing is becoming clearer by the day that the Indian politicians (and other powerful elements that stand to benefit) as well as foreign arms manufacturers will be using the recent escalation to flame fears and justify expensive arms deals.

I highly doubt they (Indian military professionals etc) thought their planes were invincible or Pakistani AF completely toothless, but they sure are going milk this event for all its worth and then some.

I also think these expensive purchases will take a bite out of funding for the local industry. Making long term costs rise as dependence on imported weapons continues. May even be good for Pakistan.

Mostly with Mirage-2000.....
The entire SU-30 fleet has now stopped doing CAPs and is now only being used to exchange information from its long range radar via datalink to other aircrafts and that too well away from the border,
its very bad for russia sir

I just say thanks to our politicians who never gave any realy importance to IAF's requirements. Being 8 times larger economy, our forces should have superior Techs.
Its shameful to see F-16s locking MKIs & trying to shoot them while MKIs just acted defensive role.

is mki that bad and a failure.
MKI is not a bad plane but the biggest disadvantage is it is very big (RCS=5) along with maintainence issues.
But i really doubt the russian tech (R77) is anyway better than US origin (AIM-120)

American tech has been battle proven time & again in different wars , i highly doubt the russian tech.

However, I must say MKI has good PESA radar & electronic counter measures. Example, the MKI over naushera successfully spoofed 5 AIM-120 missiles targetted at it by F-16s.

Example, the MKI over naushera successfully spoofed 5 AIM-120 missiles targetted at it by F-16s.

I truly find this v.v. hard to believe. 1 or 2 missiles, but 5. No way man, no way ...

Either the C5's that USA sold to PAF are downgraded compromised versions or the IAF is telling little portkies... Either way, it doesn't look good for American military equipment, right?

No amount of tech or money can buy indians balls
Hi,
i am new to PDF but expect better from you. Please don't quote me on loose talks. i am here for constructive discussion. Thank you.

I truly find this v.v. hard to believe. 1 or 2 missiles, but 5. No way man, no way ...

Either the C5's that USA sold to PAF are downgraded compromised versions or the IAF is telling little portkies... Either way, it doesn't look good for American military equipment, right?
Well you are correct as there is no solid proof to these informations except i get them from some sources.
But distance also plays a vital role in areal engagements. Getting a lock & shoot is different thing but the nearer, more is the hitting probability.

Hi,
i am new to PDF but expect better from you. Please don't quote me on loose talks. i am here for constructive discussion. Thank you.

I told you the truth

Sometimes you just need to have the ability to thrust the knife

Its the difference between warriors and pretenders

I will give you a example

Pulwama happens and we get half a month of "oooh we going to get you"
"Oooh your going to be in trouble"
"Oooh you watch"

Then some crazy crap on 26th where you miss the targets but enter into crazy chest beating

Now compare with Pakistan
We tell you were going to punish you
And within hours we hit you with a day time raid and end up with a downed mig and pilot

I repeat no amount of money or tech will buy you balls
Sometimes you just need to pull the trigger regardless of the consequences

Back
Top Bottom