What's new

Indian Air Force Ready 24x7 to Attack Terrorist Camps Across LoC in Azad Kashmir if Need Arise: IAF

typical of so called elite members from pakistani group. hot air, pathetic and useless as usual.

this is how you posted all those thousand's of posts. you should be ignored in future for good.... enjoy your time

those are actually Uighurs .... time will come when muslim world need to talk about this topic.
Did you not eat your daily grass?
What got your panties in a knot?

Oh and it's funny how actual history hurts you so much but you are fine with minority lynchings.

887295-yikuifvwxv-1520079711.jpg

I don't need to respect Nazis and I don't need to respect their children, Hindutvas/RSS/BJP

vegetable Biryani?
So we are just making up random "foods" with random names now?
Okay, here is what Indians call a pizza
1.jpg

to be fair, it's not far off from their food.
Veg pizza? :D

Did you not eat your daily grass?
What got your panties in a knot?

Oh and it's funny how actual history hurts you so much but you are fine with minority lynchings.

887295-yikuifvwxv-1520079711.jpg

I don't need to respect Nazis and I don't need to respect their children, Hindutvas/RSS/BJP

you only be a tiger that too a paper tiger .... and that too only on pdf...

no one listens to you...

so pathetic that even OIC veto you... you founded OIC and you dont have any friends there. What paksitan, why such a big loser?

your guys went mad last week with boycottuae hastag, why? just because they are our friends? the same friend of ours VETO you.... hahahaha...

@Rusty I DARE YOU TO POST MORE... AND BE A PAPER TIGER ON PDF.

Oh boy, you are so frustrated and angry that you don't even make any sense.

you only be a tiger that too a paper tiger .... and that too only on pdf...
Better a paper tiger then a rapist

no one listens to you...
13,270 rating:coffee:

so pathetic that even OIC veto you... you founded OIC and you dont have any friends there. What paksitan, why such a big loser?

your guys went mad last week with boycottuae hastag, why? just because they are our friends? the same friend of ours VETO you.... hahahaha...

@Rusty I DARE YOU TO POST MORE... AND BE A PAPER TIGER ON PDF.

LOL
You went from attacking me to Pakistan, you can't even keep a coherent thought together.
Look man, no one expects you to be educated since you are only exposed to jingoistic media.
Any reporter who tries to tell you the truth faces this fate

And paper tigers are Indians who, with a population of 1.5 BILLION can't even make their own tea and are begging a nation 7x smaller for some fantastic tea.

Don't worry, we are very hospitable people, we even give parades for any Indian looser who comes by
:toast_sign:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom