What's new

When The Indian Air Force Undertook Missions To Save And Protect pakistanis

I was there last year... . Last week visit of our Bikers fellow along with one of Pakistan's top Journalist "Ansar Burney" @ LOC

10321606_10203945941392173_4256788015781065894_o.jpg

Here guys are standing far from each other ...Are they smelling pathetically....??? :cheesy:

Wow! Great,3 pages of solid brotherhood and friendship,its as awesome as the news to me!

Wow! Great,3 pages of solid brotherhood and friendship,its as awesome as the news to me!
overkill my friend !!! :D

But I can understand your expectations/hopes as you're an Indian Muslim !!! :P

overkill my friend !!! :D

But I can understand your expectations/hopes as you're an Indian Muslim !!! :P
Its shame bro,two nations,the same people who have a lot in common still hating each other.

Thanks Indian Army !!! :enjoy:

I'm sure Pakistan Army will return the favor whenever it gets the chance.

Meh. Nothing new. We have done it many times. Both for Indian civilians and soldiers.

You think only muslims wish for peace and cordial relations?:disagree:
I meant that the Indian Muslims pray for better relations between India and Pakistan as it will benefit them !!! :angel:

Was it really that difficult to comprehend ??? :disagree:

Its shame bro,two nations,the same people who have a lot in common still hating each other.
I disagree bro.

I meant that the Indian Muslims pray for better relations between India and Pakistan as it will benefit them !!! :angel:

Was it really that difficult to comprehend ??? :disagree:
It was, because it makes no sense. Indian muslims, like Indian hindus or buddhists or anybody else, are affected in the same way due to our foreign relations. Peace is good for everybody, bloodshed is bad for everybody.

There are no benefits specifically for muslims.

It was, because it makes no sense. Indian muslims, like Indian hindus or buddhists or anybody else, are affected in the same way due to our foreign relations. Peace is good for everybody, bloodshed is bad for everybody.

There are no benefits specifically for muslims.
I disagree.

Both sides suffer but the minority being weak suffers more.

I disagree.

Both sides suffer but the minority being weak suffers more.
Please explain how. Specifically, how foreign relations affects minorities more. Not in general about minorities being weak.

By the way, there are many other groups that are much more of a minority than muslims. Sikhs, christians, buddhists, atheists, jains...

Please explain how. Specifically, how foreign relations affects minorities more. Not in general about minorities being weak.

By the way, there are many other groups that are much more of a minority than muslims. Sikhs, christians, buddhists, atheists, jains...
Have to run right now but i'll answer you later.

Take care.

Indian COAS Praising Pakistan Army As One of Best Army in World...

indian-general-praising-pak-army.jpg

Here's the video....

Indian COAS Praising Pakistan Army Calling One of Best Army in World | Current Affairs of Pakistan

Maj Gen Nazar Hussain Shah, GOC 16 Pak Infantry Division, at his Div HQ in Bogra, then East Pakistan said to his Indian counterpart over a cup of tea, "with the Indian and Pakistani armies I can conquer the world!"

If only all our disputes were amicably solved, the world would shudder at the prospect of facing an Indo-Pak Army!

Back
Top Bottom