What's new

Indian Air Force offers facilities to Bangladesh

iajdani...JF-17 indeed is out of Question since it is the version Pakistan is procuring what you guys are offered is FC-1 if that is out of question than all you can be offered is upgrades of extra mig-29s (upgrades will work Russia has 400+ mig 29s they are getting rid of them perhaps from their inventory directly to BDs), su-30 (limited in number and hard to maintain but cheap in price) version which Vietnam is offered, No F-18s, No F-16s (reason you guys are unable to afford it), J-10 is not offered will not be offered until its exported to Pakistan and until China allows it..

Ya that was my point, JF-17 is a Pakistani version and will meet Pakistani need but I dont think it will stand a chance against Indian Su's and migs. We need something which none of our neigbours uses. Hope BD will opt for American aircraft this time and F-18 is a good pick. Affordability will be another question as BD will buy them for outright cash unlike Pakistan.

Iajdani and Pakistani members, keep Jf-17 and its capability, plus its prospects of sale to Bangladesh out of this thread, as it will push us off the topic. This issue can be discussed in Pak-Bangla military Thread or another dedicated thread. So lets just stick to the issue on hand.

adios

Mercedes make trucks.:lol:

I know its off topic but it is hilarious.

Whats so hilarious about it?

They do and a number of armies uses it.

Did you think they only make racing cars? :P

YOu are making yourself hilarious. Mercedese not only makes trucks they do make buses as well and I rode few of them. They are all over the world.

LOL.... ya that is what he heard.

Damn; which world do you live in? Mercedes even made aircraft engines in WWI and Mercedes trucks and buses are used all over the world. Or did you think TATA and Ashok Leyland are the only one making buses in the world...?

Sheesh...

Mercedes DIII Aircraft Engine

I dont why you seem to take it the wrong way.

I just never thought of Mercedes as a company that made anything other that Luxury cars, SUV's and super cars.

How would it be if you heard Ferrari was now making a Compact mid sized car for Cheap utilitarian transport.

i just could not picture the Mercedes logo on the front of Giant truck. Any more than i can the Ferrai logo on a Electric car

Admittedly i had my own pre-conceptions, so i am to blame.

But how would you feel if Some one told you Lambogini makes a bus's and Trucks .

Mercedes has a certain reputation as being the world best and most advanced Luxury cars.

Well at least now i know better.

P.S- you guys must have been really bored if had the time to comment on my post.:disagree:

Was educating me on Mercedes that crucial

Just a little to add up.. I did not know Porche made, Tiger Tank in 2nd world war which conquered the half the world and Mitsubishi was in fact a fighter manufacturing company.. take it easy.

I dont why you seem to take it the wrong way.

I just never thought of Mercedes as a company that made anything other that Luxury cars, SUV's and super cars.

How would it be if you heard Ferrari was now making a Compact mid sized car for Cheap utilitarian transport.

i just could not picture the Mercedes logo on the front of Giant truck. Any more than i can the Ferrai logo on a Electric car

Admittedly i had my own pre-conceptions, so i am to blame.

But how would you feel if Some one told you Lambogini makes a bus's and Trucks .

Mercedes has a certain reputation as being the world best and most advanced Luxury cars.

Well at least now i know better.

P.S- you guys must have been really bored if had the time to comment on my post.:disagree:

Was educating me on Mercedes that crucial

everyones here to learn :tup: maybe you know something i dont :partay:

Just a little to add up.. I did not know Porche made, Tiger Tank in 2nd world war which conquered the half the world and Mitsubishi was in fact a fighter manufacturing company.. take it easy.

Yup, the Mitsubishi Zero was famous for the Japanese Kamikaze pilots :sniper:

Off-topic but just wanted to share that when i was a kid i hated and avoided buying biscuts from Britannia Industries - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia as i thought it was a british brand and i urged others not to buy them.later when i was in 9th standard i found out that it was an indian brand and later in 11 th standard (when i got my pc) i found out that it is now owned by Nusli Wadia the grandson of Muhammad Ali Jinnah:pakistan:since then i feel proud to have its product in my home. :lol:
till 9th standard i used to think BMW stands for British Motor Works.:lol:

Very nice words. :agree:

If long term friendship has to prevail,India should look forward to making friend with all the parties and in the process with the people of Bangladesh.Making friend with one party doesn't look good.So their steps should be for the good of Bangladeshi people.

On the other hand,BNP should not remain with their "anti-India" movement just to gain vote.They should learn to appreciate the good processes and criticise when necessary.

Ok who hold the key to this friendship? What has Bangladesh done or can do that bharat acting like a jerk. Let me know if Dada bharat ever kept any promise or respected any agreement since our separation. Flowery talk, red carpet welcome and Indira award to its dalal will not win heart and mind of Bangladeshis. It didn’t even hesitate to backstab Mujib who happen to be the man presented them with ultimate prize of broken united Pakistan thus we living in fool world if we think that bharat care about our friendship. It wants us to follow its foreign policy and obey it’s dictation.

Now let us look at the same matter from different angle. Pakistan is officially an anti bharat state yet Bharat give them more respect while ignore us because Pakistan can give them bloody nose in the time of conflict while we can’t. Bharat doesn’t dare to divert Pakistani water from river sindh yet it has deprived us for last 38 that cripple our economy and killed our eco system. Answer to a fist is first and Pakistani bro understood it well yet some of us don’t.

If bharat genuine about good and outlast relationship with us than it must solve all the outstanding issues that has been hanging for 39 years. We are not asking anything from them that is not ours. If bharat fulfill them than BNP won’t be able do anti-bharati politics because no one would support them however so long bharat act like a dada than there always will be anti bharati sentiment alive and that will be represent by BNP-Jamaat or some other party.

Most probably IAF may allow BD to service its aircraft in Indian depots in order to improve operational saftey.

Now let us look at the same matter from different angle. Pakistan is officially an anti bharat state yet Bharat give them more respect while ignore us because Pakistan can give them bloody nose in the time of conflict while we can’t. Bharat doesn’t dare to divert Pakistani water from river sindh yet it has deprived us for last 38 that cripple our economy and killed our eco system. Answer to a fist is first and Pakistani bro understood it well yet some of us don’t.

http://www.google.co.in/url?sa=t&so...DPjZ4C&usg=AFQjCNEX65qDlL86OAjQMFUoch0iXiJqBw

Unresolved water issue could trigger Indo-Pak war, says Gilani’s Advisor

http://www.google.co.in/url?sa=t&so...DPjZ4C&usg=AFQjCNHgs9RGZmOKStxrDsWyj98C0NbpoQ

and..

http://www.google.co.in/url?sa=t&so...q8WkAg&usg=AFQjCNGZN6erH9-OzEfL3-mpsQSkgqfJ5Q

http://www.google.co.in/url?sa=t&so...sO2VAg&usg=AFQjCNFY8sFr88VzKe1DP2CmrPx2Jy5CGA

I did know Mitsubishi made the ZERO.

But i did not know Porche made the Mighty Tiger tank.
cheers for the info.

I did know Mitsubishi made the ZERO.

But i did not know Porche made the Mighty Tiger tank.
cheers for the info.

I knew about Mitsubishi but Porche making Tiger tank is completely a new thing to me too.

Thanks Iajdani for the info.

Back
Top Bottom