What's new

Indian Air Force offers facilities to Bangladesh

Ok who hold the key to this friendship? What has Bangladesh done or can do that bharat acting like a jerk. Let me know if Dada bharat ever kept any promise or respected any agreement since our separation. Flowery talk, red carpet welcome and Indira award to its dalal will not win heart and mind of Bangladeshis. It didn’t even hesitate to backstab Mujib who happen to be the man presented them with ultimate prize of broken united Pakistan thus we living in fool world if we think that bharat care about our friendship. It wants us to follow its foreign policy and obey it’s dictation.

Now let us look at the same matter from different angle. Pakistan is officially an anti bharat state yet Bharat give them more respect while ignore us because Pakistan can give them bloody nose in the time of conflict while we can’t. Bharat doesn’t dare to divert Pakistani water from river sindh yet it has deprived us for last 38 that cripple our economy and killed our eco system. Answer to a fist is first and Pakistani bro understood it well yet some of us don’t.

If bharat genuine about good and outlast relationship with us than it must solve all the outstanding issues that has been hanging for 39 years. We are not asking anything from them that is not ours. If bharat fulfill them than BNP won’t be able do anti-bharati politics because no one would support them however so long bharat act like a dada than there always will be anti bharati sentiment alive and that will be represent by BNP-Jamaat or some other party.

Zakir Bhai,As far as doing India's "Chamchagiri",BNP is not too far behind of AL.

Let me give you one example:

I think you know the double decker buses from India which started rolling the streets of Dhaka during first BNP rule during early 1990s.These buses used to breakdown often,if I might add.
I think you also know about how "Maruti800" was literally forced into our market to be used as taxis.A role which they are not capable of.
You also know about all the CNG vehicles from India,if I am not wrong,which were also imported from India during last BNP Govt.

Also I can see lots of TATA buses roaming the streets,some of the new models were introduced during BNP period.

Now you are wondering why I am saying these,right?

That is to show the double standard of BNP.Because when AL decided import 100 buses from India this time,BNP is protesting.

Why are they protesting now when they themselves imported vehicles from India when they were in power?

Oh I forgot..this time no one from BNP is getting "commission" through corruption.

So you see Bro,both BNP and AL are double faced.

Hence the Theorem is proved. :lol:

Last edited:
That's why I said BNP not to hide behind "Anti-India" face.because people knows the true face.Its mainly to gain vote.

Instead they should appreciate the good moves and protest the bad moves in the parliament.

And if India wants long term Peace,it needs to make friends with both AL and BNP.So they should see Bangladesh's interests are protected.And work towards that way to resolve the outstanding issue.

Zakir Bhai,As far as doing India's "Chamchagiri",BNP is not too far behind of AL.

I think know the double decker buses from India which rolled the streets of Dhaka during first BNP rule during early 1990s.These buses used to breakdown often,if I might add.
I think you also know about how "Maruti800" was literally forced into our market to be used as taxis.A role which they are not capable of.
You also know about all the CNG vehicles from India,if I am not wrong,which were also imported from India during last BNP Govt.

Also I can see lots of TATA buses roaming the streets,some of the new models were introduced during BNP period.

That is to show the double standard of BNP.Because when AL decided import 100 buses from India this time,BNP is protesting.

Why are they protesting now when they themselves imported vehicles from India when they were in power?

Oh I forgot..this time no one from BNP is getting "commission" through corruption.

i believe this must be right....

dear bro,
i think time has come for both indians and bangla brothers to realise that india and bangladesh cannot ever go to war. If any other outside power ever interferes in our affairs it would be the detriment of both the countries. we must stay as brothers.:yahoo:

i think bangladesh should accept the offer and see how it plays up. Nothin to lose, might just prove to be a worthwhile offer!!!!

Leo
I agree with you somewhat. Some BNP leaders are munafiqs. Like najmul huda who bought them garbage auto rikshow from bharat on last BNP tenure and perhaps he is out of lime light for such ghaddari to the nation and that was good deceision by begum zia. BNP must take perm stance against bharati aggresson if it wish to get support of patriot islamic force next time around.

I also agree that Bangladesh interest can not be sacrifice under no circumstances though Most AL is hereditary dalal of Bharat.

Last edited:
Zakir, Leon, Iajdani and other Bangladeshi brothers, probably its your internal matter and one should not interfere but as an observer i believe your defense threads become too much politicized. Now I believe politics do hay a say in defense related matters but ultimately these professional decisions are made by the concerned authorities, i.e. The Armed Forces in collusion with ministry of defense. As far as my understanding, Mods cannot push any deal down the throats of the armed forces if they are not happy about it. Same i believe will be the case with this Indian offer, the govt wont have much option, if the air force is not interested.

Again i might be wrong about your case, but these were my personal observations, and i would ask an apology in advance if i have exceeded my limits.

adios

Off-topic but just wanted to share that when i was a kid i hated and avoided buying biscuts from Britannia Industries - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia as i thought it was a british brand and i urged others not to buy them.later when i was in 9th standard i found out that it was an indian brand and later in 11 th standard (when i got my pc) i found out that it is now owned by Nusli Wadia the grandson of Muhammad Ali Jinnah:pakistan:since then i feel proud to have its product in my home. :lol:
till 9th standard i used to think BMW stands for British Motor Works.:lol:

I too had some misconceptions like:
BPL brand stands for British Physical Laboratories
Nokia is a Japanese brand (Incidentally Nokia started off as a Timber Trading Company)
Bose is some Calcutta based Indian Company
Hyundai, Samsung & LG are Japanese firms( I was shoked when I learnt they are from South Korea; I straight away went & referred to the world map to figure out where that country is located)

This is interesting turn that this thread has taked. Can somebody start a new thread where we can share info like the history of some of the biggest known companies/brands?

BD should send there mig29 to india for cheap overehaoling .its good for BD .accept it india is big then you and a power.

its not my words SH visit pakistan in kargil war time she say same like this to our presedent rafiq tarerr.and he left the meeting.

ijadani...I doubt bangladesh will ever go for F-18 when it comes to high maintenance costs..besides a fleet of 15 F-18s would cost alone $1.3 billion including optimal weapon systems what upper hand does it give to BD against aggressors? Wise as to upgrade and purchase more and better SAM systems to cover BD airspace before jumping to buy expensive stuff..perhaps invest in su-30 with 1 squadron and later on add and upgrade or go for FC-1 and upgrade with a radar already on offer in open market by French/Italian/Russian. and get a couple AEW&C..it is wise to spread the portion BD is spending on multi-systems and platforms rather on just one single buy. Have your say..

I think you know the double decker buses from India which started rolling the streets of Dhaka during first BNP rule during early 1990s.These buses used to breakdown often,if I might add.

I think both BNP and AL do these to provide BD people products in cheap cost and to make people satisfy at cheap price as we have not other better option to reduce the cost. But if we had a direct route to China or self production (best option) then we could reduce this problem and dependency.

BTW, we should not mix up those with these recent AL's activity like supporting India for UNSC.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom