What's new

Indian air force 'lacks planes'

Munir said:
Opinions are fine but let me put it differently. Biassed comment. You are entitled to have opinion but if you keep postnig biassed comment and not open to arguments then it is not valuable for a forum.

yeah its not usefull for that guy,if the guy posts or says something which he or she cant back up with data then the members existance has to be questioned.

These are the things to be not permitted:

1.Ranting..jingoisic/extremist outburst.
2.Opinions and assumptions that cant be backed up.
3.Personal/relegious attacks
4.Slang usage of terms like "pureland" and "bhindians" and so forth shudnt be allowed.

Bull said:
These are the things to be not permitted:

1.Ranting..jingoisic/extremist outburst.
2.Opinions and assumptions that cant be backed up.
3.Personal/relegious attacks
4.Slang usage of terms like "pureland" and "bhindians" and so forth shudnt be allowed.

I agree, and add that Bull also stop saying that Muslim nations should get together to share suicide bombing technology.

The only person iv seen conducting anti-hindu rants is Raptor.

sigatoka said:
I agree, and add that Bull also stop saying that Muslim nations should get together to share suicide bombing technology.

The only person iv seen conducting anti-hindu rants is Raptor.

Ok...but u know at whom and what was the purpose of saying that,right.

Bull said:
Ok...but u know at whom and what was the purpose of saying that,right.

Does the ends justify the means? Did i say any Anti-Hindu remarks when i read your post about sharing Suicide Bombing technology?

We should all try to hold ourselves to the highest possible standards rather than the lowest, myself included.

Bull said:
Who said its ours,it a jt development.

BrahMos delivered to Navy
http://www.bharat-rakshak.com/NEWS/newsrf.php?newsid=6651

How many times was it tested??? how many tiems it failed?

Again crashes??? cant help it there are so many parameters will learn when SUPARCO starts sending baloons up in air.

F-16s with you right now is crap no BVR no new age avionics..the F-16s you are able to get has BVR and better bombs and avionics.

So now did u get it?

SUPARCO would work out all the bugs before it tests any thing.

Second plz dont tell me about failures on pakistani part coz for all i know Arjun,LCA,Agni-3 or anything else india tests usually fails so plz dont give me non-sence about SUPARCO.

F-16 even the block 15 OCU's of the PAF are better then Indain Mig-29's its a known fact that F-16's have loads of combat kills on their hands and is a proven machine if thats ur arguement then Mig-29's,Jags,and SU-30MKI is even crap according to your logic like wise tell me how many Air kills has a mig-29 made so far non zero so plz lets not go over there and for ur info all the F-16 even the old one will be bought on par with latest generation F-16's.

on a side note IAF shouldnt worry about F-16's its the JF-17 and J-10 that should concern them coz i believe both these jets will enter service with a lot of secrets and IAF wouldnt have any data on them or there performance.

on a side note IAF shouldnt worry about F-16's its the JF-17 and J-10 that should concern them coz i believe both these jets will enter service with a lot of secrets and IAF wouldnt have any data on them or there performance.

How much money is pakistan spending on J-10 and jf-17?/what new secrets..please justify your claim..as for killings by f-16's i want to know how many killings have occured by pakistani F-16'S..theres no credibility to waht you are saying..please dont make up stuff and expect people to believe it just beacuse it sounds good..today i can say that pakistan has acquired some new age space technology which can launch nuclear weapons from outer space on india..sounds good eh..but all bull crap..as for the new mig 29OVT, its top of the line and on every source i have visited i have found it to be better than the F-16, especially block52,which is the best pakistan can hope to acquire from the US(India is being offered block 70 by the way just for your information).you have called SU-30 MKI crap in front of F-16, please go and read up on the SU-30 MKI before making baseless comments
Im sorry to say this but its people like you who are preventing the progress of the nation by giving a very rosy picture that we ahve everything to take on our enemies when clearly we dont.

How much money is pakistan spending on J-10 and jf-17?/what new secrets..please justify your claim..as for killings by f-16's i want to know how many killings have occured by pakistani F-16'S..theres no credibility to waht you are saying..please dont make up stuff and expect people to believe it just beacuse it sounds good..today i can say that pakistan has acquired some new age space technology which can launch nuclear weapons from outer space on india..sounds good eh..but all bull crap..as for the new mig 29OVT, its top of the line and on every source i have visited i have found it to be better than the F-16, especially block52,which is the best pakistan can hope to acquire from the US(India is being offered block 70 by the way just for your information).you have called SU-30 MKI crap in front of F-16, please go and read up on the SU-30 MKI before making baseless comments
Im sorry to say this but its people like you who are preventing the progress of the nation by giving a very rosy picture that we ahve everything to take on our enemies when clearly we dont.

himeed

Your posts are just as senceless and rantish as you describe best of the best's. Provide a proper link to your claims about Su-30MKI and MiG-29OVT truly being superior to the F-16 Block 52+. And that cannot include Indian or Russian links because they are widely recognized for their onesided rhetoric against anything related to Pakistan.

Pakistani F-16s have scored at least 8 kills against Afghan and Soviet fighters throughout the 1980s, how many have IAF MiG-29s made? In fact, how many kills have been attributed to MiG-29 as compared to F-16 worldwide? Hell, how many times has the MiG-29 won against the F-16 in a conflict?

The F-16 Block 52+ and even MLU-3 has a better weapon inventory than the Su-30MKI. Physically the F-16 is smaller and has considerably lower RCS than the MKI; the MKI is a flying elephant. What is the MKI's radar range over Pakistani airspace with F-16s, JF-17s and J-10s datalinked to an AEW&C system? On F-16.net, USAF personnel who participated in the excersizes with IAF have said the F-16 faired very well against the Su-30.

PLAAF officials have said that the J-10 is more maneuverable than the Flanker. It should be of no surprise considering the J-10 has lower RCS, and the WS-10 version will also have TVC. JF-17 vs. the Su-30MKI? The BVR and WVR inventories are about the same, both will have HMS/HMD; and in an AEW&C scenario over Pakistan, not much of a radar difference. Hell if the improved RD-93 is used, the JF-17 will have thrust-vectoring and its maximum speed will be very close to Mach 2. So what are MKI's advantages? It's huge size? Don't kid me.

About Block 70 and all the other Godly divine things India was offered, BS. Look at it for what it is worth. Who will have to pay the billions of dollars for the Block 70's development? Who will have to revamp their ENTIRE air force to properly induct and operate American aircraft? You DO realize that the costs just pile up for India when it comes to American fighter aircraft, right?

blain2 put it very well a while back..."money is a finite thing". Learn it.

:toast:
himeed

Your posts are just as senceless and rantish as you describe best of the best's. Provide a proper link to your claims about Su-30MKI and MiG-29OVT truly being superior to the F-16 Block 52+. And that cannot include Indian or Russian links because they are widely recognized for their onesided rhetoric against anything related to Pakistan.

Pakistani F-16s have scored at least 8 kills against Afghan and Soviet fighters throughout the 1980s, how many have IAF MiG-29s made? In fact, how many kills have been attributed to MiG-29 as compared to F-16 worldwide? Hell, how many times has the MiG-29 won against the F-16 in a conflict?

The F-16 Block 52+ and even MLU-3 has a better weapon inventory than the Su-30MKI. Physically the F-16 is smaller and has considerably lower RCS than the MKI; the MKI is a flying elephant. What is the MKI's radar range over Pakistani airspace with F-16s, JF-17s and J-10s datalinked to an AEW&C system? On F-16.net, USAF personnel who participated in the excersizes with IAF have said the F-16 faired very well against the Su-30.

PLAAF officials have said that the J-10 is more maneuverable than the Flanker. It should be of no surprise considering the J-10 has lower RCS, and the WS-10 version will also have TVC. JF-17 vs. the Su-30MKI? The BVR and WVR inventories are about the same, both will have HMS/HMD; and in an AEW&C scenario over Pakistan, not much of a radar difference. Hell if the improved RD-93 is used, the JF-17 will have thrust-vectoring and its maximum speed will be very close to Mach 2. So what are MKI's advantages? It's huge size? Don't kid me.

About Block 70 and all the other Godly divine things India was offered, BS. Look at it for what it is worth. Who will have to pay the billions of dollars for the Block 70's development? Who will have to revamp their ENTIRE air force to properly induct and operate American aircraft? You DO realize that the costs just pile up for India when it comes to American fighter aircraft, right?

blain2 put it very well a while back..."money is a finite thing". Learn it.

money is a finite thing, i know..i too support the pakistani airforce and i am aware of the capabilities of our jets thank you very much.what i am trying to clarify is that why cany india acquire block 70 and set up infrastructure for it if paksitan has plans in future to try to acquire russian flankers..pakistan is interested in the su-35 remember..as for PLAAF officials saying that, they were referring to the SU-27 and not to the SU-30..the SU-30 is a heavily upgraded version and no comment has been made against them,especially MKI, furthermore im not against you..but i was against that post made by Best of the best ,who tries to make it appear that our technologies are unmatchable by our enemy, i feel differently, as fro indian MIG-29, have they ever been in a combat scenario??furthermore, i thought F-15'S went up against the MKI and they didnt fare very well..i thought F-15 was superior to the F-16, and when did US F-16 go up against MKI, only Singapore F-16 went up against it and didnt fare very well.

himeed

First off, PAF has no plans to procure any Flanker aircraft, not even Su-35.

Secondly, India does not have the basic infrastructure to support American aircraft. As a result inducting Block 70 would require it to start from scratch and take years to get those aircraft fully operational and at their best. This is not only a lengthly process, but a pricy one. BTW, Block 70 is just a proposal and not an actual fighter - unless India decides to fund its development.

Thirdly, physical maneuverability would stay the same in a fighter that uses the same airframe. The Su-30MK and Su-27 are very similar (if not the same). However Su-30MKI has canards and TVC, the J-10 with WS-10 has canards and TVC - am I missing something? Is a fighter that is heavier and bigger supposed to fly circles around a similarly equipped but lighter fighter?

About the F-15s in India. LMAO. Those F-15s did not receive the proper USAF support they would in a real war, like AWACS support. Can you honestly tell me the USAF F-15s would have trouble over Indian MiG-21s if the Eagles had support from the E-3? Are we to say that an F-15 armed with an AESA radar and AIM-120C5, backed by datalink will lose consistently against IAF Flankers, Mirages and MiGs?

BTW, U.S F-16s DID go up against IAF, at least last year I believe. As for Singapore, their chief was pleased with the F-16's performance.

BTW, F-15 is superior to the F-16 in terms of payload and range. But are we to say that an F-16 and F-15, both equipped with similar radars and weapon systems, the F-16 would not fare well? I doubt that very much.

himeed

About the F-15s in India. LMAO. Those F-15s did not receive the proper USAF support they would in a real war, like AWACS support. Can you honestly tell me the USAF F-15s would have trouble over Indian MiG-21s if the Eagles had support from the E-3? Are we to say that an F-15 armed with an AESA radar and AIM-120C5, backed by datalink will lose consistently against IAF Flankers, Mirages and MiGs?

Well US though F15C's without AWACS were more than a match for Migs and Sukhois but realized they were wrong. India does not have AWACS and exercises were on agreed terms.

BTW, F-15 is superior to the F-16 in terms of payload and range. But are we to say that an F-16 and F-15, both equipped with similar radars and weapon systems, the F-16 would not fare well? I doubt that very much.
The F-15 will also have a much superior radar owing to a much larger radar aperture.

Well...First off, the weaponry of the Flanker is far superior to whatever the Chinese get. Cuz the chinese make copies and you make it sound that the copies are better than the original. In any case, even China does not think that J-10 will replace its frontline fighter the Su-30MKK. They are still buying more and more flankers, it is their top and best plane and will remain so. J-10 is just an effort to reproduce it, prolly their next planes can match the Russian's in the middle, but its far off.
So why the hell do you think that the J-10 will "beat" the Su-30MKI, which is far superior to the MKK. Stop thinking the J-10 as the cure for all PAF's ills. Its going to be nothing, its a development, it will take the Chinese Aviation industry a long time to mature enough to match the Russian aviation industry and the Western. It will at best be a watered down version of the Chiense Flanker.

Stop believing that your F-16 blk 52 is a world beater, when even those who own blk 52's and have even better planes, say that MKI is far better than them. If today India had blk 52's and u had MKI's. You would brag how the MKI's would blast the blk 52's in the sky, as blk 52's were old and this and that. So stop being so nationalistic.

In any case, it is already decided that when the MKI goes for overhauls, it will get an EVEN superior radar!

In any case, get your readings done Himeed, the MiG 35 when MKI'zed will be BEAST, it will have Python 5, Elta 2052 AESA, much much much more!! Refer to the MiG 35 article in this forum.

Secondly the order is going to split, its the MiG 35 with the F/A-18E/F OR the Rafale. Now if you start saying that the F-16's are better than both then may god help you.

Next off, frget J-XX, its just on paper, hehe, do u think by the time PAKISTAN gets J-XX, India would be lolling around, we'd be on the T-50 long before with another plane in the pipeline.

The MiG 29's are going for an MLU, they'd have french stuff integrated in them, a complete changeover, they'd be MORE than a match for the F-16 blk 52's. Same for the Mirages, they are going for an MLU, they are going to be upgraded to more than the Mirage 2000-5 standard with components designed for the Rafale. It too will put down the blk 52's. If you guys had atleast a blk 60, i would have thought it worthy, blk 52 is not good enough to match India's top planes.

Back
Top Bottom