What's new

Indian Air Force, HAL Completes Su-30MKI Modification to Carry Brahmos Cruise Missile

You are just taking speed in the count you should also take mass in the account.
Brahmos Force in Newton 11025000 N
Ra'Ad Force in Newton 968000 N

Brahmos has 11 Times more forces than Ra'Ad

SO now your turn to prove it to 32 Times?

you still dont get it :haha:

ok let me put it this way the biggest problem for your aircraft in a war will be multi layered indian radar & air defnce (SAM network) which will be backed by spy sat network and supported by owr air force

point is we even now keep a track of all PAF activity sitting comfortaballi in india and owr radars can detect a F-16 or JF17 fitted with Raad's or anyother air to ground munations and the aircommand will scramble fighters and alert SAM batteries much before its in a postion to launch its Raads on us which again will be neutralised before they are in postions to do any damage (as they have to cover distance of at least 250+Km to do any considrable damage) and do you think india will wait pakistani neuks to explode and then launch "second strike" lolzzz as soon as first Raad/babur is launched towards india its full fledged neuklear holocoust

now tell me how will you stop bhramos given its speed and the distance it has to cover as all pakistani militarry and civilian assets/targets are well within its range even if it is fired from 50 Km inside indian teritorry
Bhai mere spell check use karo na !! You just gave me a headache going through eh post !! :confused:

Brahmos Force in Newton 11025000 N
Ra'Ad Force in Newton 968000 N

Brahmos has 11 Times more forces than Ra'Ad

SO now your turn to prove it to 32 Times?
Can you give me your calculation break up ?

some people dont know about what is Energy, what is K.E., what is force, what is velocity etc. Strange.

Can you give me your calculation break up ?
you have all the time you need

2nd i am not saying that Brahmos is inferioir to Ra'Ad Barhmos is most superior Cruise missile in world up till now (Operational)

2nd i am not saying that Brahmos is inferioir to Ra'Ad Barhmos is most superior Cruise missile in world up till now (Operational)
exactly.jpg

its not all just about figures about kinetik energy stats its about what each of the opponents have or have capability to aquire most leathel ALCMs and there counter measures

here india has the uppur hand deu to strategic deapth it has + its financial muscle and of course technical and neumarical superiority when it comes to cutting edge wepons tech which in past was with pakistan deu to blank cheque given to it by USA which it wasted deu to its recklessness , ego (mai nahi mantaa mai nahi mantaa) & noora logik (so what if im guilty he is guilty too)

thats why our Ra'ad is a great weapon
No modification needed and JF-17 can carry 2 of them most best part is high warhead payload and 1/3 cost of Brahmos

wo kheta hai na ke bewakoof bhi wohi kam karta hai jo Aqalmand karta hai
par bht sara time aur pasia kharch krne ke bad

Wrong bro, it would be incorrect to say that Jf-17,or any other aircraft will be able to carry Ra'ad or any other guided weapon without any modifications. The missile will have to be mated with the computers in each individual aircraft, and the best you can hope for is the minimum structural modifications. Ra'ad weighs 1100 Kg (from wiki) and assuming Jf-17's inner hardpoints can carry 1200kg, prima facie,there won't be much trouble, however some amount of work would be needed.

Wrong bro, it would be incorrect to say that Jf-17,or any other aircraft will be able to carry Ra'ad or any other guided weapon without any modifications. The missile will have to be mated with the computers in each individual aircraft, and the best you can hope for is the minimum structural modifications. Ra'ad weighs 1100 Kg (from wiki) and assuming Jf-17's inner hardpoints can carry 1200kg, prima facie,there won't be much trouble, however some amount of work would be needed.
yes there is may be a little modification needed but not that much that Su-30MKI needed

yes there is may be a little modification needed but not that much that Su-30MKI needed

I am aware of that bro,Su-30 MKI needed a lot of modifications. We even developed world's largest airborne launcher for mating BrahMos with Su-30MKI with minimum structural changes.

I was negating you claim that Jf-17 needed no changes for accommodating Ra'ad.

I am aware of that bro,Su-30 MKI needed a lot of modifications. We even developed world's largest airborne launcher for mating BrahMos with Su-30MKI with minimum structural changes.

I was negating you claim that Jf-17 needed no changes for accommodating Ra'ad.
no no no no JF-17 needed no change a little modification needed in Avionics to interact Ra'ad no modification in structural component
when we design Babur we keep that in mind that we have to launch it from Air sea And Ground keep that in mind that you cant launch Brahmos from you submarine it will only launch from VLS tube not from ordinarily tube on the other hand our agosta is capable to launch it form sea and beneath it
again a little modification needed in Avionics but no structural Body not in missile and not in Subs Or aircraft in your case Su-30 Mki is modified and missile to to reduce it weight and same in Your subs because of the length of Missile

Its you who need to disprove my statements dude!! Not the other way around.
RAAD can be detected and neutralized by decent SAM's on the other Hand BRAHMOS cannot.
Prove it or say that you dont know anything about missile

RAAD can be detected and neutralized by decent SAM's on the other Hand BRAHMOS cannot.
Prove it or say that you dont know anything about missile

Simple common sense.

• S-manoeuver just a few seconds before impact (which makes interception very difficult)
  • 300 km range in Hi-Lo altitude profile
  • 400+ km range in Hi-altitude profile
  • No wings (makes it harder to shoot down as winged missiles plunge into water after suffering wing damage)
Let me take every single aspect in Pakistan's favor even though it does not have such capabilities. Imagine if Pakistan has a Solitary air defense system which does not require human effort to lock on 8 incoming supersonic missile that is detected 30 Km's away, moving on to you at the speed of more than 1km/sec , which would require at least 4 SAMs targeting each BrahMos missile to have a 100% theoretical interception . Practically, the BrahMos will break through these defenses even if I assume you can fire a salvo of SAM's at the rate of 1/sec .

Brahmos is so advanced that Russia still does not have the ability to use its?

Back
Top Bottom