What's new

Indian Air Force Chief Arup Raha To Take Maiden Flight In Tejas

I am asking what can tejas do which SU30, Mig 29 can't do?
Nothing more. But the use is different.
LCA is a point defence fighter
SU-30/mig are Air dominance fighter with long range
Mirage was dedicated ground attack fighter before Mid life upgrade

What made you think that tejas is not high tech??
Any of your fighters have AESA which tejas has??

Lmao.. LCA doesn't have any AESA yet .. It's radar itself can't see beyond 60-80kms.. Unless you solved it's issues .. And even the 1 or 2 in "service" are actually there for testing and working out the issues it faces.

Lmao.. LCA doesn't have any AESA yet .. It's radar itself can't see beyond 60-80kms.. Unless you solved it's issues .. And even the 1 or 2 in "service" are actually there for testing and working out the issues it faces.
True except radar claim.
I can't write about radar. You will have to wait

And now our media is trustworthy , right :rofl: any ways good day

When it comes to your defence acquisitions it sure is.. Unlike ours which can't even cover mil exercises without making themselves look like idiots .. Apart from 1 or 2 guys like Ansar & Wajahat S Khan..

and unlike yours our military never even discloses defence acquisitions or indigenous weapons .. It's always leaked info that we get .. From Panter howitzer production or A-100s to the new LSR..

When it comes to your defence acquisitions it sure is.. Unlike ours which can't even cover mil exercises without making themselves look like idiots .. Apart from 1 or 2 guys like Ansar & Wajahat S Khan..

and unlike yours our military never even discloses defence acquisitions or indigenous weapons .. It's always leaked info that we get .. From Panter howitzer production or A-100s to the new LSR..
Nobody bigmouthed about LCA but drdo. It's too now is a past. It's just few media "experts" mostly paid, say what they want to , and not what is.
I am sure you too know , no airforce or manufacture disclose the range of radar( detection/engage) to anybody. It's highly classified. There can only be guesses.

Miya, it's "his 1st sortie of the the bird and NOT the bird's"
Good reading skill could have avoided this misunderstanding if it really was :hoot:
I know that...and he is chief this is his maiden flight

When it comes to your defence acquisitions it sure is.. Unlike ours which can't even cover mil exercises without making themselves look like idiots .. Apart from 1 or 2 guys like Ansar & Wajahat S Khan...

You think Indian media is any better, you're dead wrong. They've mixed up many things before. They've confused Akash induction with a QRSAM requirement. That is one of many. Certain bloggers like Jha, who are also a part of the media, are good.

Fly most missions for a lot less money. The missions that it is envisioned for (point defence, CAS, CAP etc) can all be performed at much lesser CPFH. This not only saves a lot of money, but also frees up the heavies to do heavy duty work (air superiority, deep strike etc). Not to mention, it can make up numbers with a home built fighter on whose design, manufacture, overhaul, maintainance, upgradation, spare supplies, money will be spent inside India.

What can a JF-17 do that an F-16 can't? If you know that, then the answer is similar. Even more so in the case of Tejas, since it was designed inhouse.

Is tejas equal to SU30, Mig 29, Mirage 2000. Only AESA is not the high tech

BTW it compares very favorably with the Mirage-2K.The test pilots have gone on record stating that its cockpit and handling are better than the M2K. IIRC, an Indian navy chief said so as well.

Our Air Marshal has flown the JF-17 and by the way JF-17 was upto the mark with all our Fighters. Therefore, Trainer version was not required unlike the great TEJAS for which initially trainer is built for Indian Pilots to get accustomed to.

Read the title....it says Maiden flight

I'm not trolling but worried for the chief of IAF...the thread says its the maiden....anything can happen you know. I learned this word from India friends...She used some similar word when she told me about the tragic accident of her father. it was hiyaant, higaant, digaant, diyaant or something like that which i forgot.
Try to give another shot might be you understand it better...... IAF chief to take maiden flight in Tejas,... It means IAF Chief first flight in LCA Tejas.
Still no where close for you to understand. or is it ??

Low cost interceptor and CAS. You can trust on this...yindoo baniya knows it better...:coffee:

Our Air Marshal has flown the JF-17 and by the way JF-17 was upto the mark with all our Fighters. Therefore, Trainer version was not required unlike the great TEJAS for which initially trainer is built for Indian Pilots to get accustomed to.
Please throw some light, why JF17 trainer is needed now ?
https://www.flightglobal.com/news/articles/two-seat-variant-of-jf-17-to-fly-by-end-2016-424785/

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom