What's new

Indian Air Force C-17 Globemaster III heading towards Kashmir

These Indian cowards can't do anything substantial other than shelling across the border. They are waiting for the delivery of Rafale and S-400 because their entire air force is currently underpowered to take on Pakistan LOL

Let them come and get some taste of our medicine

What our intelligence needs to do on the ground is to gather as much intel on RSS pandits in the valley. Gather as much intel regarding Indian military and hardware movement and placement. When the day comes pound these bastards into oblivion.

I don't want to hear that it is easier for Indian pigs to kill civilians on our side. What I want is indiscriminate fire on Indian terrorist occupying forces. Brute and wicked force.

What our intelligence needs to do on the ground is to gather as much intel on RSS pandits in the valley. Gather as much intel regarding Indian military and hardware movement and placement. When the day comes pound these bastards into oblivion.

I don't want to hear that it is easier for Indian pigs to kill civilians on our side. What I want is indiscriminate fire on Indian terrorist occupying forces. Brute and wicked force.
Ahaha bro you are so hard on them..I like it!

Corona supplies perhaps,kashmir is badly hit due to cold weather and iranian pilgrims.

a typical troll reply
But what can we expect from Madrasa education
We know who the terrorists sympathisers are in Kashmir
The only reason they are alive is because they have only picked up stones not guns
Coz when they pickup guns, they end up dead in an unmarked grave after a few months or worst , get thrown in Jhelum after getting shot, so that their bodies float all the way to Pakistan
For the rest of their ilk to see
go ahead qith this plan :)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom