What's new

Indian Air Force - A National Embarrassment

look Indian Actreess priy Zinta's tweet nonsense to safe face of IAF .:D

''People in America r shocked dat a 65year old Russian #MIG21 shot down an American made & sold #F16 at the India Pak border.This tells a lot about pilot training.The best plane is the one with the best pilot inside
2708.png
1f64f.png
1f917.png
1f1ee-1f1f3.png
''#WelcomeHomeAbhinandan #RealHero #IndianAirForce #JaiHind

D0jsdqlUcAEdKmu.jpg

It should be in the same line as how IAF managed to sneak into Pakistan undetected. Public on either sides would probably never know.

Mig 21's are more agile, nimble and swift when compared to the heavy fighters. They get airborne in quick successions. You are required to swarm around the enemy when detected and Mig 21's is all we got.

It can also be that the CAP was carried out by Mig 21's at the time of strike and your intelligence might have as well analysed it before the strike. Fingers crossed.
Its called denial...you wont see sane people or IAF actually wanting to strike any more..big miscalculation

I doubt india intelligence is this idoitic and i think they moved forward after assurance from USA

So, you're also in a trolling mood:p:
This is actually true

It would be foolish to dismass this guy analysis ..he has some roots in usa policy making

Its called denial...you wont see sane people or IAF actually wanting to strike any more..big miscalculation

I doubt india intelligence is this idoitic and i think they moved forward after assurance from USA

This is actually true

It would be foolish to dismass this guy analysis ..he has some roots in usa policy making
Oh, then it's really shameful for them.

SU-30 MKI and Mig 29's are air superiority fighters and are therefore not always the first line of defense. Mig 21 was not expected to go behind the enemy line chasing. Bad day for the Indian pilot, credits to the PAF.

As per IAF norms, a member of the force retires at three ages – 58, 60 or 62. The rule says that when an officer turns 58 or 60 and is not able to get a higher rank by the end of the month of his birthday, the officer will retire. According to 7th Pay Commission , an Air Marshal retires at the age of 60, following the aforementioned rule. Air Marshal Hari Kumar turned 60 years old in February, and as per the rule, he retired on 28 February, which was his due date of retirement.
That is incorrect IAF spokeman in the presser said there were three types of planes intercepting the Pakistanis.....a Mig, a Sukhoi, and i believe the other was a Mirage. I don't know how this 24 vs 8 tally was made in the Indian media this has not been made in the presser.

Western powers stepped in they said "modi we gave you an open chance and you fucked up now behave"

This is the anaylsis of pro Indian western analysts like micheal kugleman
The Zionists goaded India into this disaster. The SPICE ordinance that destroyed your trees at Balakot were supplied by Zionists.

Last edited:
Oh, then it's really shameful for them.
Remember their tone after the attack "non military non civilian self defense against active threat"

They didnt want and expect Pakistan to respond

Wstch moeed pirzada on YouTube he collected all the important brains and did an excellent anaylsis

Remember their tone after the attack "non military non civilian self defense against active threat"

They didnt want and expect Pakistan to respond

Wstch moeed pirzada on YouTube he collected all the important brains and did an excellent anaylsis
Can you post the link, please?

Well don't want to sound like mysterious way but, local reported shooting down an IAF jet at Budgam & seen chutes as well. Then, a chopper in same area is reported to be crashed that too with 6 IAF personnel on board. So following the claim of local, that also recorded a video with voice chat detailing everything, there was a twin seat jet going down & then may be a chopper was there to pick them up but met ill fate. Here, I will clarify that Pakistan did not claim shooting down chopper MI-17 of India, & Indians acknowledged that as a Tech Fault. It will take time but will be clarified. May be his father grieved knowing that his son with Co. were pilots of twin seat IAF jet but not much made out till now. Remember that Pakistan officially cannot rely upon some random local source from IoK Budgam area.
F-16. Net

Indians humiliated again;

http://www.f-16.net/forum/viewtopic...id=6af6e871a522a40896fde10573e67b5f&start=105

Even “surgical strikes” has been debunked.

F-16. Net

Indians humiliated again;

http://www.f-16.net/forum/viewtopic...id=6af6e871a522a40896fde10573e67b5f&start=105

Even “surgical strikes” has been debunked.

Wherever they will go to claim, shouldn't forget the credibility of Machine, people that fly F-16s & the way Indians are making claims. Just an alleged debris of AMRAAM but they come to conclusion to shoot down an F-16. The only thing which holds them back to accept is, continuous indian media propaganda & rants. Nothing else. Contract No. they shared was lastly sold to Taiwan viz US Department of Defence letter dated: 26.07.2010 but to satisfy themselves, had to quote old dated contract.

That means contract no does not matter except confirmation from OEM and that is not hard to do so. Even forgot to know the range of AIM-120C-5 & approach yet conveniently claims that MIG-21 take down so-called Falcon. I mean, why would I fly in range to MIG-21 (specs & capability Mig V/s Falcon, are not secrete at all). And top of all, claimed to shoot F-16 yet sacked their own Airforce Chief. Emphasis on F-16 is only to boost moral because this machine holds a credible position.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom