What's new

Indian air chief threatens Pakistan over LoC unrest.

yes why should he bihind while army is in media and thread starter you post these junk images for make us scared hahahahaahhaha lolz

my day is incomplete without seeing atleast 1 troll post from you...ab mai chain sai soo sakta hu.

Keeping in view the results of when last time such warnings came from across the border, I'm very glad to welcome, Mr. Brownie. Please send in some planes like 2008 and this time I hope our guys don't just warn them off.

ypuuuu.jpg

http://i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/masonry/000/207/229/ypuuuu.jpg

haha..really dont care for this...

same IAF backed off from confrontation after mumbai attacks..(which was a bigger issue than these small skirmishes)

Is it ok to abuse other people's religion on this Forum? Please do inform me on this. I thought this was supposed to be a civilized conversation.

leave him yaar...we are civilised..

Mods are going to have a hard time today.. i wonder of they get paid for it...

Is it ok to abuse other people's religion on this Forum? Please do inform me on this. I thought this was supposed to be a civilized conversation.

trying to attack our sovereignty and you want me to say hamba hamba! Sale, let me tell you on your own language-age jake tera desko samval, bad me ana Bangladeshi se larne... NaXalite joyotu.....

If there is another major LoC violations,Su-30 MKI's armed with CBU-105 sensor fuzed weapons will be used to carry out Air Strikes,make no mistake.

Didn't India have all this super duper technology at the time of 26/11? We heard similar statements then only then they were phrased more into military option such as "surgical strikes".

I think Air chief only wants to be included in this whole game of short fame given to whoever that can scream the loudest against Pakistan.

trying to attack our sovereignty and you want me to say hamba hamba! Sale, let me tell you on your own language-age jake tera desko samval, bad me ana Bangladeshi se larne... NaXalite joyotu.....

Gratz......now your supporting naxelites ....

Sale, dimaag naam ki cheez bachi hai ke nahi?

Pakistan aur Bangladesh ko alag hue 42 saal ho gaye. Agar hum Pakistan pe attack kar bhi de, toh bhi tumhari sovereignty pe GHANTA koi attack hua?

tumse ladne ki baat hi kidhar aai? waise bhi... HAATHI CHALA BAZAAR, KUTTE BHAUKTE HAZAAR

leave him yaar...we are civilised..

Mods are going to have a hard time today.. i wonder of they get paid for it...

Civilization is a tough word to use cause people living in a civilization tends to be civil. But seems like most neighbors of India like Sri Lanka, Pakistan, China and even Bangladesh never had the chance to define Indians as Civilized. So as you are understanding me and are apparently seems to be communicating with me makes you uncivilized.

Didn't India have all this super duper technology at the time of 26/11? We heard similar statements then only then they were phrased more into military option such as "surgical strikes".

I think Air chief only wants to be included in this whole game of short fame given to whoever that can scream the loudest against Pakistan.

any strike on Pakistan would unite the different sections/sects, religionist,parties and everything else in your society against India.. which India does not want that....Why fight you when your fighting b/w yourself ...

Gratz......now your supporting naxelites ....

Ya Of course. You know it's time to keep your army rolling from one end to another. You tried to do so with Bangladesh in 1980s, Pakistan with Beloch case where your media seems to be really interested. Now it's our duty to play your game t defeat you. You use blockade and now we will use it against you. You used bullets soon we are going to do that. By the way forgot to mention, we just made defense treaty with China, well even though it's Bangladesh,it's good to see some positives are really coming.

For an officer, a very unprofessional way to conduct himself.

In regards to the bravado, humm bhee koi choorian pehan karr nahin bethay, putt lo jo putna hai!

For an officer, a very unprofessional way to conduct himself.
In regards to the bravado, humm bhee koi choorian pehan karr nahin bethay, putt lo jo putna hai!
Its not about bravado. Its important for people to let know that we are not silent.

Its just routine statements in these conditions. Many nations give such statement.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom